Chapter 5: Monogramatic

My Life With Those Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I have to live with them now?!?! Great… can’t wait…, I thought until I was interrupted.

 

“My little sister’s so cute!” Jonghyun squealed, grabbing my cheeks. 

 

“Yah, Jonghyun! Let go, it hurts!” I laughed as I pulled his hands away. He smiled. 

 

“Sorry, I couldn’t resist!” He chuckled.

 

It had been a few hours since I accepted the fact that this dork next to me was my brother. But I couldn’t be happier! Even though we had just ‘met’ a couple days ago, we acted like we had been together forever. We drove down to the Jo’s house to get my things. Minwoo and the twins were a bit shocked at what was happening, but they agreed that being with my brother was better for me. At least I'd be able to see them in school still! In all honesty, it wasn’t my brother that I had a problem with… It was the guys living with him. They were kind of weird if you ask me. Onew seemed nice, but clumsy. I had seen him fall a couple of times as we were walking. And Key seemed to like to boss everyone around. Minho acted cold and distant, and Taemin was... well... a Taemin...

 

We arrived at their dorm building, though we did have to walk up a few flight of stairs to get there.

 

“We’re here!” Jonghyun smiled as he opened the door and lead me into the dorm.

 

It was pretty decent sized dorm. There was a main room, which I assumed was the living room, a kitchen that was located to the side of the living room, and a hallway, which led to a door to their dorm room.

 

"Nice place.” I said as I smiled at my big brother.

 

“Yeah, only because we cleaned it last week!” Onew laughed.

 

“I’m still sore from carrying those loads of trash out into the dumpster!” Taemin whined. Key glared at him.

 

“Well, if you guys did your chores like you were supposed to we wouldn’t have had that problem now, would we?” He said in annoyance. Taemin pouted.

 

“I’m sorry umma! I was too distracted playing with my new games! I won’t do it again!” He said sweetly as he hugged his hyung.

 

“Fine!” Key huffed as he pulled Taemin off of him.

 

I began to laugh at Key’s nickname. Taemin looked up.

 

“So, the crazy noona can laugh!” He snickered.

 

Yah! I’m not your noona!” I said, angry that he brought that up again. A grin crept up his face.

 

"Well, if you're not my noona... then I must be your oppa... right?" He said laughingly.

 

Dang it! WAE OH UNIVERSE?!?! WAE?!?!?!

 

I sighed and looked down.

 

"I guess so..." I mumbled, shuffling my feet back and forth.

 

"HAH! Then you have to call all of us oppa!" Taemin giggled in delight.

 

"What?! No way!" I exclaimed. Taemin ran over and hugged me.

 

"Come on. PLEASE!!!!! PRETTY PLEASE!!!" He nagged.

 

"NO!" I yelled back removing his arms from me.

 

"Aw... Hyung! Make her call us her oppas!!!" He whined as he ran over to Jonghyun.

 

"I can't make her do anything." He told a pouting Taemin.

 

"Well how do you expect her to call you oppa when you act like a child?" Key commented. Taemin glared at him.

 

"I DO NOT!" He yelled. I snickered at Key’s comment and Taemin glared at me too.

 

"Key! You made my dongsaeng laugh at me!!!" He fussed.

 

"No, you did that yourself." Minho said calmly.

 

"You're siding with them too hyung?!?" Taemin asked, irritated.

 

"Fine, fine. I'll call you Taemin oppa if you stop you're whining already!" I exclaimed.

 

Geez... this guy...

 

Taemin's eyes brightened up and he ran over to hug me.

 

I moved just as he was about to grab me, causing him to fall to the ground.

 

"I said I'd call you oppa, I never said that I gave you a free pass to hug me whenever you want." I said as I turned towards my brother.

 

"Oh right, your room! Follow me!" He said as he grabbed my things and led me to an empty room.

 

It was a small room with a window that faced the front of the building. There was a small closet, a medium sized table, and a bed next to it.

 

"Pretty nice room." I said as I put my things down.

 

"This used to be our electronics room but we moved everything out so you could stay here." Jonghyun said with a smile.

 

"Oh, thanks!" I said as I pulled my pillow and blanket out, setting them on the bed. I then put my school supplies, books, and notebooks onto the table. Then I pulled out my 2 pairs of sweats I wore for pajamas, and then my uniforms. I was about to put them in the closet when I heard someone yell.

 

"Why do you have guy clothes?!?!" Key asked annoyingly loud. I looked back at him.

 

"Why are you yelling at me?!?! I'm wearing a guy’s uniform right now!" I told him.

 

Key looked at your clothes. Then began to yell again.

 

"You didn't notice that?" I asked him. He and the other members, that were now in the room because of Key's screaming, shook their heads

 

"I guess we were too panicked to notice, you know, with you lying on the floor passed out and all..." Onew said truthfully.

 

"I guess that's a good excuse..." I mumbled.

 

"How long have you worn a guy uniform to school?" Minho asked.

 

"Hm... maybe since I got into Jr. High... or maybe in 5th grade... I don't know really." I replied.

 

"What?!?! You mean to tell me that you've been going to school as a guy?!?" Jonghyun asked as he grabbed one of the hangers that was holding a uniform.

 

"Ani, my classmates know I'm a girl!" I told a once again upset Jonghyun.

 

"Really? Then what's this?" Taemin said as he dangled a pink envelope and paper in front of me.

 

My eyes widened as I checked my back pocket.

 

The note's gone!

 

I tried to grab it from Taemin but he had already given it to Jonghyun. He looked at me with an angrier expression.

 

Curse that puppy faced Taemin!

 

"It's not what you think! A girl just gave it to me today because she thought I was a guy!" I insisted.

 

"And what did you tell her?" He asked me impatiently.

 

"Uh... that I wasn't looking to be in a relationship..." I mumbled. Unfortunately, he heard me.

 

"Wae? Why didn't you just tell her you we're a girl?" Onew asked.

 

"Because it's much quicker to tell them that instead of having to explain that I'm actually a girl." I said.

 

"So this has happened to you more than once?" Minho asked. I nodded my head.

 

"Well then I guess there is only one thing we can do..." Key sighed, like he had drawn some great conclusion to a problem.

 

The other members nodded their head in agreement.

 

"What...?" I asked. Feeling quite nervous about what they we're going to do to me.

 

A giant smile grew on Key's face.

 

"Umma's going to take Min-Jee shopping!" Key announced. The other members cheered.

 

"But I don't want to go." I told them. However, they continued cheering.

 

"Come on! Do it for oppa, PLEASE!" Taemin begged with puppy eyes.

 

"Don't you pull the oppa card out on me!" I yelled at him.

 

"It'll be fun Min Jee-ah, at least come with us to the mall or something. I need new shoes anyway." Onew urged. I sighed.

 

"Fine, just let me change my clothes and we'll go." I told them as I shoved them out of my room and locked the door.

 

 

A few minutes later I had changed out of my uniform into black cargo pants, my white oversized 'Freedom' print shirt, and black beanie. I walked out of the room to the living room where SHINee was, all ready to go with there shoes on.

 

"What's up with the hoodies, hats, and glasses?" I asked them.

 

"Do you know what would happen if people saw SHINee walk into the mall all casual like?" Onew laughed.

 

"Um-" I began.

 

"DISASTER!!!" He yelled at me in a loud angry tone, his eyes glaring at me. A tone I'd never heard him talk in before, and to be honest, it scared me to death! His face that was infuriated had quickly turned back the bright friendly smile he had before. And with that, Onew just strolled out of the house whistling. My jaw dropped.

 

WHAT THE HECK?!?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter