Chapter 20: My Heart Stopped

My Life With Those Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was acting very strange around me. It was quite curious acutally. Well, I guess it was realy only Minho, Taemin, and a few of the EXO guys. It kind of bugged me.

 

There was this... strange, awkwardness on them when I was around. None of them would look me in the eye, and if they did, there was a glint of pity.

 

I decided to brush it off, though I really hated how we weren't normal around each other.

 

This entire week Sora had been nothing but an angel to me! Like seriously!

 

We went to Lotte World everyday after school, she bought me some new clothes, and even helped my with my homework!

 

"Min Jee-ah! Come on! Let's get our hair done!" Sora said over the phone.

 

I was in the PC room typing a Literature assignment. Gosh I really hate Literature!

 

"Araso, I'll meet you at the dorm at five?"

 

"Sounds like a plan! Alrighty, bye~"

 

"Bye!"

 

I hung up the phone and saved my document onto my thumb drive before getting up and walking out the door.

 

Just as I stepped out of the PC room I saw a familiar head walking down the street.

 

 

"Sora!" I called, flailing my arms up and down trying to get her attention. But she couldn't hear me.

 

After several attempts of yelling her name, I jogged after her, trying to catch up.

 

"Hm? The blog? Yes, I'm getting more information as we speak! ...An inside interview with me? You know my policy is to remain anonymous."

 

I slowed my pace and inclined my ear. What is she talking about? Is she getting a TV appearance for her K-Pop blog?

 

"...No, she hasn't been doing much, she's been inactive in the gossip world this week. But don't worry. When I'm finished with Kim Min Jee, her life will end right then and there. Then you will have your big story. Now, how's that contract deal coming?"

 

I gasped, stopping dead in my tracks.

 

"No I already told you, I'll get more pictures of her with SHINee and EXO okay-"

 

Sora stopped mid-sentence when she turned around and saw me.

 

"I'll call you back later, kay? Araso." She said before hanging up.

 

She looked at me with a mocking smile as she walked up towards me.

 

"So... What did you hear, Min Jee-ah?" She asked teasingly.

 

I opened my mouth to speak, but no words would come out.

 

She snickered and moved closer, I felt my body backing up the more she proceeded.

 

"How does it feel? Knowing that your best friend hates you?"

 

I felt a sharp stinging in my chest, my breathing became shallow.

 

"You're a really idiot, you know that? No one likes you. The only reason people are nice to you is because they pity you, and they don't want to feel guilty for mistreating an ugly orphan." Sora said.

 

My back pressed up against the cold brick wall of an alley, Sora advanced until I had no where to go.

 

"You're worthless. Look at you, how pathetic. How can you be related to someone as talented as Jonghyung oppa? In fact, I don't even know why you bother trying to hang out with people at all." She laughed.

 

I could feel hot tears well up and stream down my face. I don't cry though. I never.... I never cry.

 

"S-Stop..." I whispered through my hair, which was covering my face.

 

"What? I'm only telling you the truth. You're a pain in the neck to everyone. Your birth was a mistake, all you bring is trouble whereve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter