Chapter 19: Noisy

My Life With Those Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"MIN JEE-AH!!!!!!" A voice screamed from the kitchen. I ran over as fast as I could from the living room towards the location of the scream.

 

Before I could actually reach the kitchen, a body flung itself around me waist, burying it's head into my stomach.

 

"Sehun-ah! What happened?!?!?!" I exclaimed in shock.

 

"K-Kris hyung! H-He... He..." The boy stuttered.

 

"Kris hyung did WHAT?!?! Did he hit you?!?" I asked angrily.

 

"KRIS WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?" The voice of Lay screamed. I left Sehun and ran over to them.

 

Inside Lay and Xiu Min were screaming their heads off as I entered, and Kris was holding a pan that had something burning in it. Okay, not burning, ON FIRE!!!! Seriously, the flames on the pan looked like they were going to touch the ceiling!

 

I quickly went to the pantry and opened it, my eyes scanning for flour. Found it! I grabbed the bag and ripped it open, and taking a hand full of the white powder, I tossed it into the pan. Immediately the flames died, and the entire kitchen was in a coating of flour.

 

"WHAT. WERE. YOU. DOING?!?!?!" I questioned coldly as I glared at Kris. Who gave me a weak smile and shrugged his shoulders.

 

"I was trying to cook some lunch... but it started to burst into flames..." The admitted sheepishly as he put the pan into the sink.

 

"So, what did you do?"

 

"I uh, put some water on it..."

 

I face-palmed my forehead and closed my eyes.

 

"You're not suppose to do that Kris! You put flour on it to snuff out the oxygen so the flames stop." I told him.

 

"Oh... MianHae." He replied bitting the bottom of his lip. I sighed.

 

"It's okay, just... Clean the kitchen up okay? And no more cooking." I commanded.

 

He nodded his head and began to do as I instructed, and Lay and Xiu Min began to chuckle at the way their leader submitted. Kris glared at them and they immediately shut up.

 

"You two are helping me."

 

The two groaned, but began to help Kris sweep up the flour and wash the dishes.

 

"You're so smart MinJee-ah!" Sehun sang as he grabbed my cheeks and pinched them.

 

"Ouch! Stop that!" I snapped as I slapped his hands away. "Why are you so childish? Sheseh!"

 

"Because I'm cool like dat!" He sang, smiling as he ran out into the living room.

 

After that catastrophe,  D.O helped me cook some kimchi spaghetti for everyone. Apparently he is a very good chief  because it tasted amazing!


Chen and Baekhyun had a singing contest to see who's singing Yoogeun would like better. The winner was Baekhyun, but only because he sang the Power Rangers' theme song. That made Chen a bit irked.

 

Soon we were all getting a bit tired from staying indoors, mostly because there were WAY too many people inside the small dorm. I think we went over the occupancy limit...

 

But anyway, we decided to go take Yooguen to the park. All kids like parks right?

 

We grabbed our shoes, bags, and jackets and headed down stairs and walked down a few blocks till we arrived at the park.

 

The EXO guys obviously wearing shades, hats, and scarves to cover their faces.

 

Once we reached the grass area Yooguen instantly dashed for the slide. I ran after him, afraid that he was going to trip over his own feet.

 

Luckily he didn't and was able to climb up the ladder and slide himself down, but then again, the boy was five years old.

 

I guess I was just being paranoid.

 

Luhan ran over to swings and began to push Sehun back and forth, the younger of the two was singing and laughing like a child.

 

Suho and Kris sat down on a nearby picnic table and began talking about whatever leaders talk about.

 

Chanyeol followed Yooguen's example went up onto the slid. Baekhyun was behind him and, with a shove, pushed him down the plastic surface.

 

"Min Jee-ah! Come up here! Play with us!" Baekhyun called as Chanyeol scrambled back up to the top.

 

"Nah, I'm good!" I yelled in response.

 

I then looked around to see what everyone else was doing.

 

D.O and Lay were on a laptop watching videos, next to them was Chen and Xiu Min were laying on the grassy field calling out shapes in the clouds above us.

 

Sora was also on her laptop, but she sat at her own table typing away. Probably for her blog or something, I didn't want to disturb her.

 

I then noticed that Tao and Kai had isolated themselves again underneath a shady tree.

 

They've both been acting really strange since they had arrived at the dorm. It seems as if Kai kept telling Tao something that gave a worried air about him.

 

"Chanyeol! Baekhyun! Watch Yooguen for me will you? I got to go take care of something!" I called towards the grinning boys atop the slide with Yoogeun.

 

"Araso!" They answered in unison before they sent the little giggling boy downward.

 

I smiled before making my way over to Kai and Tao.

 

"Why are you guys over here?" I asked curiously as they both raised their heads quickly.

 

There was weird look on their faces, but I could not put a emotion to the expression.

 

"Nothing." Tao said coldly. He never talked to me like that.

 

"Well obviously it's something! Tell me! I'm all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter