Chapter 14: Our Second Day [Part 2]

My Life With Those Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[WARNING: A LOT of pictures are used in this chapter ^^]

Okay, so uh. Just realized that the SM Artists were actually staying at the Hyatts Hotel... -_- Oops... Sorry! Should I rewrite the chapter??? Let me know in the comments. And yes, I know their managers are men but a female manager just flows with the story.

DON'T KILL ME!!! OTL

 

"Yah! Let go of Min Jee dongseng!" Sehun called as he ran after me and Kai.

 

He grabbed my free arm and pulled me back towards him.

 

"Stop being selfish hyung!" He whined, pulling me back further.

 

"Why don't we all go on a ride. That way we can all have a fair share of Min Jee!" Baekhyun laughed, half jokingly and half serious.

 

"Sounds like a plan." Kris agreed as he and the rest of EXO walked over.

 

"YAY!" Sehun said as he linked arms with me and pulled me away from Kai.

 

He turned his head back and gave Kai the 'I'm watching you' fingers, which made me crack up. I saw Kai give a disappointed frown as he follow the group. Sehun led me, Sora, and the EXO members to your first ride. It was a large water ride called Grizzly River Run.

 

"Come on! Hurry!" Said an excited Chen as he ran into the line and motioned for us to follow.

 

"A uh... I think I'll stay out here..." Luhan said as he shuffled away from the group.

 

"He does not like high places beacuse he thinks that they are too dangerous."  Lay explained as he waved towards his band mate and got into the line with everyone else.

 

"Are you sure you want to be out here by yourself?" I asked him. He smiled and gave me a reassuring nod.


I smiled back as you joined the others in the line. And it took FOREVER. Okay, maybe not forever. But the line was SUPER long. We finally go to the front of the line and it appeared that the limit of people per flotation tube was eight people. So Chen, Baekhyun, Tao, Kris, Sehun, Lay, their coordinator, and manager  got into one. Then me, Sora, D.O, Kai, Suho, Chanyeol, and Xiu Min got into another.

 

I somehow was awkwardly placed between Chanyeol and Kai while Sora was on the other side of the 'tube' thing between D.O and Suho. Soon the ride began and man did we have a blast!

 

We launched down and Sora and D.O got completely soaked! The rest of laughed as I we hurdled through some rapids.

 

I looked forward and saw Tao, Sehun, and their stylist noona get drenched in water. Kris was smiling his deep voiced laughing was extremely loud.

I looked over at all my fellow shipmates... or 'tube-mates', everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, which was good.

 

My eyes turned their gaze back through out the man made river scenery and I then noticed that there was a bunch of people that seemed to be trailing us as we continued floating down the ride.

 

"I think fans are following us." I said, still looking at some of the fans. Their cameras and phones were out, probably taking pictures and videos.

 

"Don't mind them. Let's just enjoy." Kai said as his hand made contact with mine.

 

I froze and looked down. His hand was holding mine...

 

"Uh...." I said nervously, about to ask him to remove his hand. But for some reason I couldn't bring myself to do it.

 

Suddenly a wave of water hit us and it practically DROWNED me and Chanyeol.

 

"PFFHHTT!!! HAHAHAH!!!!" Kai laughed.

 

I looked up and noticed to he barely got wet from the last wave. This made me pout as I, with my free hand, punched him in the arm. Hard.

 

"Ow! Yah!" He yelled. I pouted again and he sighed.

 

"Here." He said as he took his jacket off and put it over my shoulders.

 

I took hold of the sides of the jacket and wrapped it around myself, it was a bit oversized for me but that was just the way I liked it.

 

I then looked back up at him and smiled. Bowing my head slightly.

 

"KamSaHamNiDa." I whispered. He smiled at me.

 

"Um, not to pry, but there are a lot of fan cams out here. So uh... hiatus on the hand holding." Suho told Kai and me. His tone sounding kind of embarrassed.

 

I immediately shot my hand into the protection and coverage of Kai's jacket.

 

"MiAnHa!" I apologized quickly.

 

"Don't worry about it." He chuckled.

 

I had to admit that his chuckling sounded really... Mature? Manly? Or fatherly? Something like that.

 

When we got off the ride everyone was practically drenched in water from head to toe. As we walked off fangirls were screaming and giggling like mad people.

 

"Well, that was fun!" Xiu Min exclaimed as he squeezed water out of his shirt.

 

"Where should we go next?" Tao asked excitedly looking around the park.

 

"Somewhere we can dry off!" Sora laughed.

 

We walked out of the ride area and met up with Luhan.

 

"Wow.. Did you guys have a nice swim?" Luhan chuckled.

 

"Luhan! Give me an hug!!!" Sehun yelled as he ran over to his friend.

 

"NO! Get away from me! You're all wet!" He whined.

 

Sehun chased Luhan around us.

 

"SEHUN! I'M ALL WET NOW!" Luhan screamed as the mankae pulled him into a hug.

 

"Heh-heh-heh" Sehun laughed evilly.

 

"You two and fanservice, seriously.. ugh." Chanyeol said.

 

He then grabbed Beakhyun and linked arms with him.

 

"Amateurs." Baekhyun scoffed. I laughed at their little competition.

 

"Let's go on a rollercoaster! That should dry us off!" D.O exclaimed.

 

"Sure let's go!" Chen said as he looked at the map and pointed in the direction of the costar.

 

We followed him to a pier like area.

 

There were a lot of stores and attractions around us, but Chen was determined to get to the rollercoaster so he commanded us not to get sidetrack... We did anyway.

 

"Don't buy any food yet Xiu Min! We'll eat after the costar okay?" Kris said to Xiu Min.

 

Xiu Min frowned then nodded his head as he pulled away from the cotton candy stand and join the group once again.

 

I looked up at the height of the ride. It was HUGE! It was called California Screamin'... and people were screaming as they rode it... hence the name.

We all, except Luhan of course, got in line.

 

As we approached the entrance and the line in front of us got shorter and shorter, I was starting to think that riding this wasn't such a good idea...

 

"Uh... Sora?" I called to my friend. But she was too busy talking to Lay and Tao.

 

"Never mind..." I mumbled. I suddenly felt a arm around me.

 

"Getting anxious aren't we?" Kai asked smirking.

 

"Psshhh, me? Nah! I'm fine!" I lied through me teeth.

 

"Well, I'm a bit nervous. Can I hold your hand? It makes me feel secure." He said as he linked his fingers with mine.

 

"Uh... sure..." I answered. Knowning that he lying and actually doing this to comfort me.

 

He walked close to me so that we could hid our hands inside the jacket from all the fan cams. Who knows what would happen if they saw us holding hands. They'd probably hate me even more than when they thought I was dating Taemin! And that would be like the apocalypse!

 

We got into the front of the line and got in. I was sitting next to Kai, our fingers still linked. I was holding onto him really hard, but he didn't seem to mind. We fastened our seatbelts and braced ourselves for the ride ahead.

 

"This is gonna be AWESOME!!!" Chanyeol squealed as he turned his head and grinned at me.

 

"Yeol! Stop smiling like that! You're freaking her out!" D.O exclaimed as he slapped his band mate's head.

 

"Yah!" Chanyeol yelled in extremelly his deep voice.

 

"Not now guys! Cool it!" Kai commanded from behind the two.

 

"Fine." Chanyeol said giving Kai and me a pout.

 

"For the record, you smile is only semi-creepy!" I said positively.

 

He grinned and turned around to face forward. Suddenly I heard a countdown.

 

I looked over at Kai, he winked at me and tightened his grip on my hand, reassuring me that it was going to be fine.

 

We then suddenly took off. Background music  [A/N: Listen too while reading XD] blasted as we began to clime up the first coaster hill. It was light and airry, until we stopped and the ride prepared for a drop... which we did in less than five seconds!

 

We practically flew through the drop, pulmetting down, our speed increasing as we hurdeled to the next drop, turning sharply and then dropping again. There were so many jerks and drops, even loops! I didn't let go of Kai's hand once! Chanyeol and D.O were yelling and hollering like idiots in front of us. Especially when we hit the big loop! This was definitely the best ride EVER!!!

 

I could hear Sora screaming from behind me, she sounded terrified and thrilled at the same time! Her yelling sounded really strange so I started laughing! In the music there was an really cool electric guitar solo. I looked over at Kai and grinned. He grinned back and we both, or hands still linked, started to play air guitars as we zoomed through the costar. We then went up, and down, then up, then down, then up, then down again! My head was spinning like crazy! Good think I held onto Kai hand or else I would have completely lost my sense of direction.

 

Unfourtunatly the ride soon came to a end. We all got off an met up in front of a small booth that had pictures of the ride.

 

"Ooh! There's you Min Jee!" Sora exclaimed as she poined to one photo on one of the screens.


I walked over and looked at it. [A/N: That person next to Kai is suppose to be Min Jee LOL]

"You look drunk or something!" Kai laugehd.

 

I glared at him and punched his arm.

 

"YAH! First the left arm, now the right one? What is this? Punch Kai day?" He whined.

 

"Good idea hyung!" Baekhyun said as he punched Kai's left arm.

 

"BAEKHYUN!" Kai yelled, glaring at him.

 

"Uh.. Help!" Baekhyun screamed as he ran behind me and hid.

 

"Yah! I'm not a prop!" I yelled at him.

 

"Did you guys have fun?!?!?" Luhan asked as he walked over to us.

 

"Nae! We had a lot of fun! We're you okay by yourself?" Suho said, the leader patted the younger's back.

 

"Yeah! A bunch of fans kept stalking me, but over all I was fine!" Luhan laughed.

 

"Let's go to the Tower of Terror next!" Tao said excitedly. He was pointing at Lay's map to a picture of a tall building.

 

"Araso! How about we go there, then go eat?" Kris suggested.

 

"Sounds good!" Lay exclaimed.

 

 

After a long walk we arrived. It was a very, very tall building

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter