Chapter 15: Our Second Day [Part 3]

My Life With Those Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, since I already wrote A LOT about the rides Min Jee and Sora when on at Disneyland, I'm not going to write as much about Knotts.

Sry guys ^-^ Don't kill me.

 

"Jonghyun?!? Jonghyun oppa?!?!" I yelled as I walked though the crowd of people in front of Sora and I.

 

 I got a text from their manager that there were somewhere near a large roller coaster... Like that was any help! There were a thousand roller coasters in this place! Not to mention that there were a whole lot of people there as well. Not as much as Disneyland, but nevertheless, a lot.

 

"Min Jee-ah, look over there!" Sora said as she pointed to something towards our left.

 

I looked over and saw a crowd of girls screaming their heads off and taking pictures. I smirked and motioned for Sora to walk over with me. We made our way over towards the crowd of fangirls.

 

"Oppa!" I called when I saw Minho standing a few feet away from the fangirls. He was talking to Max-sshi and Kyuhyun-sshi. Unfortunately, none of them could hear me because of the loud fangirls.

 

"Aish!" I exclaimed as I tried to push through, but was somehow shoved out of the circle of fans. Making me fall flat on my back on the ground.

 

"Are you okay?" A tan skinned girl asked in English as she grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

 

"Yeah, I think so. Thanks." I told her in English. She smiled.

 

"No problem!" She answered sweetly.

 

"Min Jee-ah! I almost lost you!" I heard Sora yell as she ran over to me.

 

"Uh... did I offend her?" The tan girl asked. I soon remembered that she didn't speak Korean.

 

"Oh no, she was just worried about me, that's all!" I explained giving her a reassuring smile.

 

"Okay then! So, are you guys trying to get over there?" The girl asked as she pointed towards where Minho oppa was.

 

"Yeah, they're my brother's friends and I was suppose to meet them right now. But that didn't work out well." I chuckled lightly.

 

"Well... My friend sent me here and told me to get a picture of them for her, I'm not into K-Pop stuff but she is, so I agreed. We better get moving!" She sang. Her head then turned around towards a group of people.

 

"Okay Ashlyn! I'm going to get the picture so you, Lauren, Abigail, and Jake stay there! I'll be right back!" The girl said towards a red headed girl, a blonde haired girl, a light brown haired girl, and a light brown haired boy were standing behind her.

 

"Kay Micaela! Hurry so we can give Micah a spazz attack!" The red headed girl laughed.

 

What good friends! I thought as the tan skinned girl named Micaela motioned me and Sora over. She then grabbed both our hands and gripped them extremely tight, which was quite shocking because she looked like she wouldn't hurt a fly.

 

"Hold on like your life depends on it." She commanded before she took off, running and squeezing through the crowd.

 

The wind was almost knocked out of me because of the tightness of our bodies squeezing through the fangirls and being stretched like taffy.

 

"Here we are!" Micaela said happily as we made it to the other side of the sea of fangirls.

 

Sora and I took this moment to catch our breaths. But not long before I heard someone yelling my name.

 

"MIN JEE-AH!" I heard the voice of Taemin call.

 

I looked over and saw him running over towards us all giddy and smiling.

 

"I FOUND YOU- AAAAGH!" He screamed as an arm flew in front of him and knocked him towards the ground.

 

"Taemin oppa?" I asked confused as I looked up at the owner of the arm, which was Micaela.

 

"What was that for?" I asked in English.

 

"Wasn't that guy a ert trying to grab you?" She asked, her big eyes looked so innocent.

 

"No, that was my brother's friend." I explained. Her eyes widened and made a " O " shape.

 

"Oooooooooh... I see... Sorry!" She replied as she helped him up to his feet.

 

"Min Jee-ah... Why did that girl hit me, hm? And why is the world spinning?" Taemin asked as he latched himself from behind me and put his arms around my waist.

 

He placed his head in the crook of my neck and shoulder and breathed slowly, I guess to steady himself from the unexpected blow.

 

"Are you sure he's not a ert?" Micaela asked raising her eyebrow at him.

 

"Yes, I'm sure. He's just weird!" I laughed.

 

"If you say so..." She replied uneasily, sounding like she still didn't believe me.
 

"Min Jee-ah! Sora dongesng! When did you two get here? And who is this?" Minho asked as he walked over towards us.

 

"Anyong oppa! We got here a few minutes ago but couldn't get through the crowd, but this girl helped us. Her name's Micaela." I explained to him.

 

"Thank-you for helping my dongseng!" Minho said in English, or what I liked to call, Engrish.

 

His pronunciation was off, which made Micaela and I laugh. But we soon regained composure.

 

"You're welcome. Oh! Could I get a picture of you for my friend?" She asked.

 

I translated for him and he nodded.

 

"Sure- OH! I have a better idea! Guys come here!" He yelled as he waved Max-sshi, Kyuhyun-sshi, Ryeowook-sshi, and Shindong-sshi over.

 

"Since you helped my dongsengs get through the crowds, lets give your friend and awesome picture!" He explained as he told to others what they were doing.

 

"He says he wants to give your friend and awesome picture because you helped us!" I translated for her.

 

"Oh, okay!" She said smiling as she took her camera out.

 

They took their poses and Micaela was about to take their picture, but halted.

 

"No erts allowed." She said coldly.

 

"Taemin, get out of the picture." I translated. He frowned and hung his head as he made his way over towards us.

 

"Okay, one, two, three!" She said as she took the pictures.

 

"Thank-you so much!" She said as she waved a farewell to us.

 

"No, thank-you for helping us!" I called. She giggle and walked off through the crowd to her friends.

 

"So where's Jonghyun, Onew, and Key oppas?" I asked Ryeowook-sshi.

 

"They went on a ride, they should be getting back right about-" He began, but was interrupted by yelling.

 

"THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!" Onew yelled as he ran over towards us. Jonghyun and Key followed behind him.

 

"Min Jee-ah! Sora! You made it!" Jonghyun exclaimed.

 

"Nae! How long do we have here?" I asked.

 

"Well since it's around 3PM We only have about 3 hours before we have to go back to the hotel and then get to rehearsal for tomorrow." Key said as he looked at his phone to read off their schedule.

 

"Let's go on that one!" Kyuhyun said, pointing towards a large green and purple roller coaster.

 

It was called Boomerang. Which was kind of self explanatory.

 

What happened was once we were strapped in, the ride would take off from one loop to the second one, and then stop. But then what would happen was that right after we stopped the carts snapped back, making us go through the loops backwards! It was AWESOME!

 

We then went on this REALLY BIG wooden looking one called Ghost Rider.

 

I was pretty nervous because it looked wooden and unstable, but Jonghyun oppa reassured me that it was completely one hundred percent safe. So I went on it and I have to say that the speed and the whole feel of the ride was really impressive and cool!

 

Since I had been riding on rollercoaster all day I was pretty beat, so the rest of the time I mingled with the remainder of the SM Family when they didn't go on a particular ride.

 

Evidently,

Leetuek thought I was really cute.

Yensung said I was pretty.

Shindong thought I was too short for a 15 year old.  

Eunhyuk wanted to see me dance one day because of what Taemin told him about me.

Donghae told me that he and Amber we're my siblings because he and Amber looked like Jonghyun oppa.

Ryeowook wanted me to do aegyo for him, in which I refused.

Siwon asked me if I was a Christian, which I was. My answer made him quite happy.

Kangin wanted to know if i was ever going to join the army. 

Sungmin bought me cute t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter