Bring your child to work day

The Point is, I love you

 

*asdfghjklkjhgfdsasdfghjklkjhgfdsasdfghjkl.!!!* I screamed in your thoughts as I remembered what happened back at Sungyeol’s birthday. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh. I could die now TT__TT

I swear. I almost died there. It’s even worse than a horror movie. Damn it! Aisht!

“Seomi-ah...  is something bothering you?” the teacher snapped me out of my horrible memories.

“Huh? Huh? Oh. Nothing ma’am.”  I replied, mind blown.

Throughout the day, I’ve been trying hard to avoid Myungsoo at school. I was still uncomfortable of what happened back at the resort. As our classes ended, I immediately got my bag and went out first so that no one would sense my uneasiness. Auspicious, I was able to walk out of the room flawlessly. I heave out a big sigh as I continued my walk towards home.

“Seomi-ahh!!!” I heard my name being called.

I turned around but didn’t notice anybody calling me. Ugh. Thinking maybe that it’s just in my head, I curled my lips and just faced front to continue walking.

Suddenly, the embarrassing moments interfered and entered my mind again.

*AAAaaaahhhhh. What kind of torture is thisssss???* I thought, making frustrated faces as I walked.

“Hey! Seomi-ah! I was calling you!” you heard Sungyeol’s familiar voice.

*sdfghjkllkjhgfddf. SUNGYEOL?!?! But I’m not ready to face the guys yet!!! Oh great. Ef my life. -.-‘’*

I turned around and saw him running to me greeting me, ‘annyeong!’

“Oh. Yeolli-ssi!” I nervously greeted him.

*Heh. Look at her blush.* he thought and spoke, “Seomi, your mom called me that she’d like you to go to her work.”

“Eh? Why didn’t she just call me then?” all the nervousness kind of flew away and I asked him, wondering.

“Well, she tried to call you but your phone couldn’t be reach. Your battery must be dead.” He replied.

I fished my phone out of my bag and checked it out. Indeed, my battery was dead.

“So? Would you like me to take you there?” he offered but before you could even give a sure reply, he swung an arm around your shoulders and led you there.

After reaching the place, Sungyeol went off to his part time job as a working student. Both of us waved each other goodbyes as I headed inside the building as well.

“She says the there’s this ‘bring your child to work day’” Sungyeol’s words rang on my head as I walked happily to the place.  *Aigoo... I wonder if it’ll be fun. Well.. I hope so.* I thought, hoping that I wouldn’t be acting like some awkward alien that haven’t met any human before.

Meanwhile, Chunji’s mom called him as well. His mom had been bothering him lately to get married early since she wants to see her grand children grow old. As for Chunji, when he was already near the place, the times when his mom was nagging him of getting in a relationship crossed his head.

*F!@#$.* he stopped walking and suddenly got paranoid at the thought that his mom might have called him to set him up in some kind of an arrange marriage. He panicked near the building’s main entrance and then stopped as he looked around, seeing you arrive.

*What is that hanky girl doing here???*

As he continued to look at you, an evil smirk crept onto his lips. “You’re a genius Lee Chanhee... A genius.” He praised himself.

His plan was to call his mom just in time that after he hugs you, she’ll be able to see it and suspect that you are his girlfriend. After making his ‘terrific’ plan, he was about to call his mom but she came down before he knew it. In a split second, you suddenly got dragged by the wrist and you were pressed on that someone’s chest as that someone hugged you tightly.

Chunji’s mom saw it and well, she was surprised as much as you were. As for Chunji, he just smirked, seeing his mom’s reaction. Soon, Mrs. Lee mentioned his son to go inside now. Chunji then loosened his arms around you whispering, “Sorry about that, Thank you anyway! Byee!”

Without knowing who that someone was, you stood there frozen for a minute and were finally brought back to reality when your mom came and shook you as she mentioned you to follow.

You followed behind her as she introduced you to her co-workers. You were still dazed that you didn’t really paid attention just when this one co-worker of her introduced her son.

“This is my son Cha—I mean Chunji.” She smiled.

With the mention of his name, you looked up in surprise. Both of you had widening eyes that met.

“YOU!” the both of you chorused.

Even Mrs. Lee’s eyes widened. “Uh... Is she your daughter?” she asked your mom.

“Yes. Why? Is anything the matter? All the three of you seem to know each other already!” she replied with a funny smile and furrowed eyebrows that obviously showed confusion.

“Yes... I am very much surprised.” Mrs. Lee smiled in between her reply. “I didn’t know that my son’s girlfriend is your daughter!” she beamed.

*.* you thought.

(Omo. XDD Sorry for the curse word by the end of the chapter. I normally don’t do that. Plus I wasn’t that impressed with myself when I made this chapter. Ugh. Must have been depressed or something. Anyways, Annyeong! PLEASE ANTICIPATE MY NEXT CHAPTER! Muwahahahahahaha)

 

And for the Myung Team...