COOKIES~

The Point is, I love you

 

*RING~ RING*

The lunch bell rang and our English class was dismissed. I sighed and was about to leave when our teacher called me.

“Seomi-ah!”

“Oh. Deh songseng-nim?” I approached her.

“Uh... Have you thought of what position would you like to take with our school newspaper?” she asked but I didn’t reply.

“You see... There’s a meeting and the training for our school photographers would start today, I just thought of informing you about that.” She continued. “Just eat your lunch and approach the Journalism room.”

“Deh. “ I bowed and went to eat my lunch.

---

“My mom really liked you a lot...” Chunji told me as we sat on some bleachers to take our lunch.

“Chincha?!  Thanks...” I sincerely replied, moved about what he just said.

“And you know more about me now... I wonder how your mom would be like...” he chuckled.

“hehehehe. About that... She’s actually against me having uh... errr...a  boyfriend.” I awkwardly muttered.

“Hahaha and you’re sad about that?” he evilly grinned.

“MUH?! Of course not!” I defensively answered.

He laughed at my reply and asked, “Why is she so against it anyway? Did you use to have someone?”

 “No!” I waved my hands in defiance and turned to look away with a sigh. *Although I really wished I had someone...*

“But... do you like someone in particular?” he wiggled his eyebrows.

“Yeah. I can’t deny it.” I replied, making him a bit stunned.

“Uh... Er... Is it Sungyeol-hyung?” he asked, curious.

“MUH?! ANI!!!”

“Wae?! I thought you were his... jagiya!”

“Andwaeeee!” I suddenly whined like a kid making him chuckle and laugh.

*Aigoo this girl... I don’t know if I should think that she’s cute or stupid.* Chunji thought. “May I know who is it then?”

“Someone not as ugly as you!” I barked at him and laughed.

“Woah! Woah, Woah! Let me challenge you then!” he had his chin up.

“Oh yeah?” I said, standing up and posing strong. (lol.)

He too, stood up and posed strong. “Breath if you find me attractive!” he smirked.

“Waah?!” I asked, surprised.

“Ahahaahahahhahaha!” he burst into laughter. “You should have seen your face!” he continued laughing.

“WAE?! What’s so funny?!” I demanded.

“The looks that you can’t deny it.” He smirked.

“Aisht!” I stomped my feet and walked away.

“Yah! Wait! Don’t be mad!” he followed and grabbed my wrist.

“Let go! I need to go to Jung Juri songsaeng-nim!.” I calmly replied.

“Wae? To report my attractiveness?” he joked and I gave him the look. “Hahaha. Okay, just kidding.” He smiled. “I’ll take you there.”

And with that, we headed to the office.

“I got accepted to be a trainee on our school’s newspaper... Either I become writer or maybe a photographer.” I told him along the way.

“Oh, so what do you want to be?” he asked.

“Maybe a photographer.” I smiled.

“That’s cool! I’ll be your model then!” he grinned.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO.”

As we continued to laugh along the way, we finally skidded to a halt, after reaching a blue-painted door, labelled as ‘Linkage’, our school newspaper title.

 “I guess I’ll see you later Chunji!” I waved.

“I’ll see you later. Oh, and before I forgot, here’s your cookies.” He flashed me a smile and waved.

“Ppyong~” I saluted.

 

OTL I'm really sorry for updating SUPER LATE. I'm going to join youth camp in our church, so well.. I'm going to be pretty busy but I'll still try tp update as often as possible. Sorry guys! And don't worry! I'll go update again later! :D