Clear Cut: I’m taking Photography!

The Point is, I love you

 

“Annyeong Haseyo!” I greeted songsaeng-nim with a bow.

“What time is it?” she asked me, sternly.

“Err...”

“You’re late.”

“Mianh—“

“Are you Yang Seomi?” she cut me off.

“Deh.” I slightly bowed.

“Seeing that you’re here today, you must be a photography trainee.” She said and I nodded. “Then instead of a camera, why are you holding a neatly packed jar of cookies?”

“Ah! Err... I thought that.. well... I don’t have a personal camera and I’m just here for the basics anyway. I mean... It’s just day one of training and...” I slightly stuttered due to her intimidating aura.

“Ah yes... Newbies...” she muttered and started to explain things for me about the camera that the school can provide.. damage to it would be blah blah and she also informed me that I can use my personal camera too... blah blah.

“Deh.. Deh..” I just kept on nodding.

“Arasseo. Just proceed there.” She pointed at another room. “All the other photographers just had a meeting but I think Myungsoo can still give you a quick overview.”

*Myungsoo???* I thought and entered the room warily.

-

“Annyeong?” I greeted as I opened the door, seeing a single guy inside.

 

I gasped when he suddenly turned around and snapped a shot of his camera, taking a picture of me.

“Gaaah! Myung?!” I blinked a couple of times from the camera flash.

 “Seomi??? Why are you here?! I thought you were going to be a writer?”

“Well I thought of photography and well... Songsaeng-nim told me there was a meeting here... And...”

“Meeting? She must be kidding.” He laughed.

“Err.. What do you mean?” I asked.

“Today’s only the registration for the new trainees.” He smiled.

“Err... Are you a trainee as well? And why are you alone here? Are you the only member?” I asked, clueless.

“Haha. Of course not! We have 5 members actually... aside from you and me.” He replied.  “Lee Jinki, Kim Kibum, Kim Jonghyun, Choi Minho and... Lee Taemin.”

“Shoot.” I whispered to myself.

“Hm?”

“Am I the only girl?” I asked.

“Oh and I forgot that Amber was also thinking of either being here or be a cartoonist. We’re also expecting one more trainee... Park Ga Eun “ he rubbed the back of his neck.” Girls usually become writers or cartoonists.”

“Aisht! Andddd...If Amber and Ga Eun won’t be here... I’m the only trainee aren’t I?” I asked, sensing that it’d be awkward later, tomorrow and like, forever.

“No worries.” He gave me his signature smile.

*I swear I won’t be able to focus here!* I mentally face palmed myself.

“We also have Kim Jonghyun as a trainee.” He continued.

“Ah yes!”

“Let’s start?” he asked.

“Uh.. Sure but... I don’t have a camera and... where are the others?”

“Ah. I’ll get you your camera. By the way, the others finished a while ago. I was waiting for the last member.” He smiled.

“Oh so, I was really late.” I sighed.

“Where have you been anyway?”

“Ch—uh.. I was eating...”

“Oh, okay. I’ll just go get your camera” he smiled. “And then I’ll teach you how to handle the camera first.” He sounded pretty much like a professional.

“Sureeeee.” I replied, on the verge on melting. LOL, just kidding. It was just... well... his look was...

 

MYUNGSOO’S POV:

*Woah?! Seomi?!* I thought as she entered the room. Startled, I unexpectedly snapped the camera at her, capturing a very random reaction from her.

I mentally chuckled after that.

“Today’s only the registration for the new trainees.” I smiled, answering her questions.

“Err... Are you a trainee as well? And why are you alone here? Are you the only member?” she asked, earning a giggle from me.

“Haha. Of course not! We have 5 members actually... aside from you and me.” I replied.  “Lee Jinki, Kim Kibum, Kim Jonghyun, Choi Minho and... Lee Taemin.”

As I continued to explain and answer some more things to her, I thought that maybe we could start her quick over view about photography already.

“Let’s start?” I asked her.

“Uh.. Sure but... I don’t have a camera and... where are the others?”

“Ah. I’ll get you your camera. By the way, the others finished a while ago. I was waiting for the last member.” I casually answered her.

“Oh so, I was really late.” She sighed.

“Where have you been anyway?”

“Ch—uh.. I was eating...”

“Oh, okay. I’ll just go get your camera and then I’ll teach you how to handle the camera first”

 “Sureeeee.” She sounded weird.

On the way to our moderator’s office, I thought about the picture I accidentally snapped. I opened my camera and browsed over to see how she looked. I laughed at the thought of her looking goofy.

When I finally saw her picture, I laughed and chuckled to myself. Aigoo, Seomi you really are something. She looked weird but nice... I can’t explain it. She wasn’t pretty but she was... I don’t know.. kyeopta?

Ah, I just better keep this photo of hers anyway.

I smiled and went back to our room.