Co-trainees: Kim Jonghyun and Park Ga Eun II: Gaining an oppa

The Point is, I love you

 

MYUNGSOO’S POV

“Brightness also matters so you must know when or not the camera flash should be used, arasso?” I explained.

We were now having our first day training. Seomi, Jonghyun and I were busy in a corner, Key and Taemin were checking up our schedules and possible activities while Minho’s helping Jinki up with some broken things that he messed up after stumbling on them.

I was in charge of the trainees and as I was explaining things to them, I noticed a girl that kept on peeking inside our room.

“Seomi, could you teach and explain some more things to Jonghyun? I’ll just go handle something.” I asked Seomi.

“Sure.” She nodded and I made my way to the girl.

-

“Err... Annyeong! Can I help you?” I asked.

“Err... this is the room for photography right?”

“Yes..” I nodded.

“I’m Park Ga Eun...” she shyly smiled.

“Oh?! I thought you didn’t want to join!” I beamed. “Come on inside!” I mentioned her but she didn’t follow.

“I.... I’m.sshhh..” she stuttered.

“Shy?” I smiled at her. “No worries. Everyone’s friendly here.” I assured her and she looked up to see my eyes. “I promise!” I held out a pinky swear.

SEOMI’S POV

“Everyone! Guess who’s here?” I heard Myungso beam.

“Woah. Is that Park Ga Eun?” Jonghyun asked.

“How’d you know?” Key asked him and he pointed to his brain.

“Hehehehehehehehe. Yes, so please welcome our new trainee!”

“Annyeong!” Onew grinned and greeted her.

Soon enough, all of us gave her a hug. Even me. *sighs*

“Enough! Back to work!” Key clapped and we went back to our jobs.

“There’s Seomi and Jonghyun. Fellow trainees.” Myungsoo introduced us.

“Hi! Annyeong!” we greeted.

Suddenly, Jonghyun started talking,” Myungsoo, Err... Can Cheri.. I mean Seomi be my coach for now? Even though she’s still a trainee as well? I kind of got used to her...”

“Err.. After 15 minutes?” Myungso raised a brow.

“Yeah!” he beamed and slung an arm around me.

“Jonghyun! What are you doing?” I whispered.

“Sure.” Myungsoo replied and my eyes widened in disbelief. *Gaaah. Okay so maybe I’m really nothing to him now!*

“Cheri!” Jonghyun nudged me. “You seem so sick all of a sudden.”

“Maybe I really am.” I murmured.

“YOU ARE?!” Jonghyun gasped.

“Yah! Don’t be so noisy!” I hissed.

“Should I take you to the clinic?!”

“No—“ I was cut off when he tried to lift me up. “Jonghyun!!!” I screamed and we caught attention.

 *Okay... So maybe she was just PMS-ing or something.* he thought and giggled.  “Aigoo!” I heard Key sigh.

“Yah! Jonghun! Aren’t you supposed to be training or something?” Jinki approached us and nudged Jonghyun.

“Mian.” I bowed and gave Jonghyun my glares.

“What?” he mouthed and shrugged his shoulders.

We turned our backs grabbed our cameras and started practice.

“Sorry if you got mad. I can’t help to worry... I’m your oppa now anyways...” he said before we got serious.

“Err... Thanks.” I wanted to say but nothing came out of my mouth and I just took a glance at him.

*Woah. I never thought having an oppa would be this nice.* I thought, having a happy feeling on me after having someone say that they’re worried for me.

I gave him a warm smile and so did he.

(LOL. Lame chapter, I know but if you think it’s a bit too cheesy. I think having someone totally unrelated to you say that they’re worried about you could really make you feel overwhelmed even though it didn’t look so serious... ^_^)