MyungEun?! Where’d MyungTal go?!

The Point is, I love you

Some days passed by and our photography trainings were in a hiatus for now. Myungsoo never took notice of how I called Jonghyun oppa. Heck, I bet I'm really nothing to him now. I mean, the thought of it made me so depressed but...I just can't...let go.

I was walking to school as I laughed by myself remembering a funny scene from a drama I’ve watched. I cleared my thoughts as I entered the school gates when all of a sudden; I saw Myungsoo and Ga Eun together.

“Ohh—kay.” I muttered, flabbergasted. My eyes stayed straight looking at the two of them as I unknowingly took steps backwards.

“Let’s see... where are you looking at?” Someone I lightly bumped on muttered from behind me as that someone rested his head on my shoulder.

“Chunji?! Why do keep appearing from nowhere?!” I turned to him.

“Woah. Who’s that girl with Myungsoo?” he asked.

“Wae?” I asked, raising a brow at him. “Are you going to say that they’re cute together?” I asked him with a flat tone.

And then he turned to me, ”Woah, look at Myung lean on her!” he said and I just looked away.

CHUNJI’S POV

*Is she jealous???* I thought.

FLASHBACK

“But... do you like someone in particular?” I asked her, wiggling my eyebrows.

“Yeah. I can’t deny it.” she replied, making me a bit stunned.

END OF FLASHBACK

“You know...” I started and continued, “They’re nothing better if we’d be like that.” I winked.

Great...she probably thought as she rolled her eyes then turned to me when I started speaking yet again.

“Seomi... don’t you think that we look cuter? I mean... if I just turn my head to face you, we’d definitely.. kiss.” I chuckled.

“Yuck!” she screamed at me and pushed me away. I didn’t look in a bad way though. She looked cute.

I just laughed at her and mentioned her to come. “Let’s walk to class?” I asked and she nodded in response, still maintaining the ‘horror-stricken’ face of hers.

Just as we did, the back of our hands brushed again each other’s and seeing that somehow she felt down, I held her hands and just continued to walk casually. I let it go just as we reached class.

*Could it be that she’s talking about Myungsoo? Does she like him?* I thought and went back to my seat.

*RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

Seomi’s POV

“Lunch Time!” A loud kid named Sandeul screamed in unison with Baro.

*Lunch time... good thing there’s no photography today.* I sighed and just sat there then buried my face on my arms as I rested it on my desk. My thoughts were to drift on Myungsoo and Ga Eun this morning but then Krystal shook me.

“Seomi...Are you sick?” she asked and I shook my head.

“You sure? Then have lunch with me and Amber!” she invited.

I sat up and gave her a weak smile. “No thanks Krystal. I’ll just go and eat lunch alo--“ I was cut off when someone banged his lunch on my desk.

 “ANI! YOU’RE EATING LUNCH WITH ME!” Chunji beamed and I gasped in surprise. *What the heck...?*

“Hahahaha. Okay.” Krystal laughed and patted Chunji’s shoulder. “I’ll go eat lunch with Amber now.” She waved but before she left, I suddenly blurted, “Not with Myung?”

“Ehehe. Ani.” She shook her head.

*Waeee...?* I thought.

-

“Eat that now Seomi.” Chunji gave me chopsticks and told me to eat his lunch.

“Muh?! I have my own lunch.” I retorted.

“Oh really? Hahaha.” He laughed.” I thought you didn’t. You know I don’t see it normal when a shikshin like you eats late.” He smiled.

“Shut it Chunji.” I glared at him.

“Shut it Chunji~” he mocked me. “Eyyyyyy~ love yah jagiya!” he said.

“MMM?!” I almost choked. “Chunji!”

“Kekekekekekeke, Okay. I’ll stop.” He giggled.

“You better do.”