Meet me up

The Point is, I love you

 

A few days passed by and you went back to living your normal life, forgetting about Chunji’s bipolar behaviour, the severe embarrassment and etc.

*noona nomu yeoppo~!* my phone rang.

*the heck? It’s been years since I’ve heard my message tone.* my eyes twitched in curiosity of who it is. I opened my phone just to see a message from an unknown number.

“Meet me at Hongdae.” It read.

“who the heck can this perso—“

“At the Ferris wheel. By the way, It’s Chunji.” Another message was sent.

“Chunji?!Meet that guy?! No way. Hmp. You stupid conceited blonde freak, I hate you.” I stuck a tongue out at my phone and just left it there. Having no care at him, I just continued what I was doing.

*how’d he get my number anyway?!*

Four hours had passed already. My mom called me that she’d arrive late. I let out a sigh and went downstairs to prepare my own dinner when my phone beeped.

“Are you not coming?” the message read.

*Omo. Is this Chunji?!* I compared the number from the previous text messages and yes, it was still him. I checked out the window and saw that it was dark already. *Did he really waited that long?!* My eyebrow met worriedly. I felt guilty now, imagining him waiting there for almost five hours.

*Gosh, I’m a.... well.. I’m a bad person!!!  Sorry Chunji!* I thought, worrying.

I hurriedly went upstairs to change clothes and still try to see him there. Though I hated him, I’m still human and yes, I do get sad and worried easily. My soft spot’s really soft. Not to mention, weak. Aigoo... After about 15 minutes of quick changing, I ran out of the door and took a bus to Hongdae.

I arrived there after another 15 minutes and immediately roamed around the place. *Shoot this. Where’s that ferries wheel again?!* I thought. I ran around the place and followed its big figure that I’ve seen.

*Chunji! There you are!* I smiled to myself as I saw him sitting by the ride.

My phone beeped again as I strode towards him.

“Please tell me if you’ll come. I’m still waiting...” he sent.

“Babo! I’m here.” I smiled as I called his attention.

I laughed as I saw his surprised reaction, seeing me stand in front of him.

“Yang Seomi...” he said through his gritted teeth.

“Wow. You already know my full name? What a stalker. So what do you want?” I laughed.

“You’d regret making me wait for a thousand years, Seomi.” he said. I saw a mischievous smirk creeping onto his lips. I narrowed my eyes at him in suspicion but before I could say anything, he grabbed me by the waist and carried me like I’m just some kind of kid on his shoulders.

“Ahhhhhhhhh! YOU STUPID PABO, CHUNJI! PUT ME DOWN!” I yelled at his ears, punching his back as hard as I can.

*Gosh, I should start changing myself to stop guys from torturing me. Stupid men!* I thought.

After a while, I got tired of whining and almost fell asleep on his shoulders until I felt him shaking me.

“Seomi! Yah! Wake up!” he said.

“I’m awake.... ba—bo....” I replied.

I felt him chuckling. “Don’t you dare think of doing anything at me, stupid.”

“I wouldn’t even dare and will you please stop calling me stupid?” he replied.

“Sure stupid.”

“So... I hope your mom won’t get angry about the other day when I made you my fake girlfriend. Thanks for helping. Anyways, you need not to pretend so often. I’m transferring school so... I guess we won’t see each other that much. But can you still pretend to be my fake girl friend?”

“I don’t like.”

“Please???” he said, putting me down from his shoulders.

“Look. Chunji, I am a very much stressed out teenage girl whose pressured and has my family depending on me after I finish studying. Gosh. I know I sound like a mom now but please. Find someone else. There are a lot of girls out there. You’re charming anyways...” I gave him a very encouraging piece of advice.

“But—“

“Chunji.”

“Seomi. They’d be suspicious if I’ll get another girlfriend then after that, they won’t believe me! I wouldn’t want to get arranged marriage with just someone I don’t know!!! Help me Seomi! He pleaded.

I raised an eyebrow at him, totally not amused with his ‘begging’ and well, I don’t know why but I agreed.

“Okay, but remember pabo, I’d only cooperate when your mom is there. Arasso?”

“Thanks.” He nodded.

He treated me first with dinner and with that, both of us went home.

 

 

KEkkekekekekekeke :))) 

YAY TEAM CHUNJI XDDDD

=)))) Please continue reading my story! Don't lose hope team Myung :)))) THIS IS WHERE THE ADVENTURE STARTS! :D

And, I want you guys to check out the story's foreword again.. :))

my last message there<3 I love you all!