The Invader

The Point is, I love you

 

“So... I hope your mom won’t get angry about the other day when I made you my fake girlfriend. Thanks for helping. Anyways, you need not to pretend so often.I’m transferring school so... I guess we won’t see each other that much. But can you still pretend to be my fake girl friend?”

Chunji’s words rang in my mind.

I’m transferring school

 

I’m transferring school

 

I’m transferring school

 

I’m transferring school

 

*! He’s transferring school! ...And what the heck? THE SCHOOL WHERE HE’D TRANSFER IS THE SAME AS MINE!* I thought as my mouth dropped open seeing him enter our class.

“Okay... So you may now sit beside...” the teacher was now choosing a seat for him. Well as for me, I didn’t actually care. I just remained shocked.

Girls were screaming and giggling and chuckling as he walked to his seat. AND WHAT’S THIS???? He’s walking towards me!

I furrowed my eyebrows, showing an ‘I am NOT amused’ look at him. I don’t know but I think he hadn’t noticed that I’m his classmate. I sighed and followed him with my eyes as he passed by me and sit with...

...with Myungsoo. Okay. So now they’re going to get close. Is this a good or bad karma??? I randomly thought, crossing my fingers, hoping that somehow it’d be good.

Classes soon started and well, I tried to get him off my head but Ugh, I just can’t. I mean what if he launches PDAs or... or.... or... well... stupid stuffs and alike?! GOSH. WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE IN MY SCHOOL?! IN OUR CLASS?!?! DAMNNNNNN!

Soon enough and to my joy, the dismissal bell rang. I quickly got my bag and books, still paranoid about Chunji. Being my seatmate, Krystal asked me why was I hurrying but I just gave her a smile and headed to my locker to wait for that blonde freak and ask him why he transferred here.

About 10 years later (10 minutes), he still didn’t go out of the freaking room.

*The heck is he doing there?* I thought and went inside, just to see him with glasses, reading a book.

He looked up to see who was on the door and met eye with me. 

 

“Seomi?!” he asked, surprised.

I crossed my arms and approached him. “Chunji. Did you purposely plan to enter our school?!” I sounded a bit mean.

“What? No! I didn’t even know that you go here!” he replied.

I fixedly looked at him from head to toe and deep into his eyes. “So you’re not?”

“Not what?” he asked back.

“Lying..?” I scrutinized him.

“No.” He replied, taking his glasses off.

“Sure. Okay. Bye Chunji. “ and with that I walked out but he grabbed my wrist.

“Wait!”

“Yes?” I turned around.

“Lee Chanhee imnida.” He widely smiled and held out a hand.

“Eh?” I was confused.

“We haven’t met formally right? Well... I’m Lee Chanhee. Nice to meet you...”

“Yang Seomi.” My suspicious and furrowing eye brows turned otherwise and shook his hands with a smile.

He gave me another warm smile that made me give him one back as well. But that WARM smile soon turned the other way around as he started speaking.

“So.... jagiya..” he started.

“. NO!” I yelled at him.

“You mad?” he snickered.

 

^ I thought of him looking like this and ran away.

*waaaaahhh! I can’t be depressed like before anymore! TT__TT* I sadly thought.

 

Hi guys! I'm afraid I won't be able to update much often<3 I'm about to have my new baby sister! :) Yes, my mom's about to give birth and I hope you guys pray for them<3

Love yah all! :) Please Pray for them<3 And I'll still try to update (: around these days<3