A very EXTRAORDINARY morning

The Point is, I love you

 

“Seomi!” I heard my mom call me with her footsteps nearing my room.

*Shiz! MOM! WHER--* I looked around the room in panic, looking for Myungsoo and a bit surprised that he wasn’t anywhere.

“Seomi!” my mom opened the door.

“Yeah?” I nervously asked.

“I need to go to work extra early today for a seminar and, more likely... I’ll go home late as well. Arasso?”

“Uh... sure mom. No problem.” I replied, scratching my head.

My mom soon left after and I wondered if yesterday was just a dream or so. Even the ‘bed’ that I prepared for him was gone as well.

Thinking that indeed it was a dream, I grabbed my towels and things to bathe and do my daily routines for school. I went inside the bathroom which was hot and moistly as if someone just took a bath. I shrugged it off and faced the mirror to brush my teeth. Just as I was doing so, the shower curtain opened revealing a KIM MYUNGSOO.

*WHATTHEHECK?!?!ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSASDFGHJKL?!?!*

My eyes widened with what I saw from the reflection. My eyes were on its maximum size.

 FORTUNATELY, he noticed that I was inside as well and quickly closed the shower curtains back to its position before any bad thing could even tempt me to look uh... down.

With what I just saw... well, to make things clear... I DIDN’T SEE ANYTHING THAT A TEENAGE GIRL SHOULD SEE WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY THE THING UNDER THE BELT. But, seeing him topless, made me choke. I hurriedly finished brushing my teeth and rushed out of the bath room.

“I’m out. Uh... go do your stuffs already.” I shouted from outside, sat on my bed and bit my finger nails.

*Oh shoot. Damn, what just... I swear I didn’t see anything. Ugh.* I thought and I just didn’t blush. MY EAR AND CHEEKS WERE LIKE PAINTED WITH RED PAINT.

In a matter of minutes, he got out of the room tripping and obviously looked like he quickly changed into his uniform. His hair was still wet and he didn’t wear any shirt inside his uniform. Good thing, he had his vest which he held on his arms.

“Se—Seomi. I... uh... your turn.” He said, awkwardly taking steps away from the bath room door, still looking on my direction.

I looked at him and saw his wet hair. I also saw his chest yet again since his uniform was white. *Oh shoot. MUST NOT LOOK* I thought and closed my eyes shut, making my way inside the bathroom.

I closed the door and locked it. *WEEEEEEEEEEEEEW~*

 

MYUNGSOO’S POV

*F@#$* I thought and inhaled exhaled before I open the door to go outside. Just after unlocking it and taking a step out, I saw Seomi sitting on her bed, biting her fingernails, avoiding eye contact.

“Se—Seomi. I... uh... your turn.” I said, stuttering and awkwardly taking steps away from the bath room door, still looking on her direction to see her reactions.

He took a look at me and her eyes landed on my wet hair. Just as she saw me, she tightly closed her eyes and entered the bathroom. Her ears, noticeably hot and red.

After she closed the door, and after I saw her actions, I rested my palm on the wall and the other on my pounding heart. A funny and also shy and at the same time somehow, amused smirk came to my lips.

“What a morning...” I thought, shaking my head as I laughed.

Thinking that’ll it’d be awkward for her later if I’ll walk her to school; I decided to just stick a post it on her mirror and leave early.

Taking my bag with my stuffs in it, I wore my casual shoes and headed off. Just before I did, I shook my head and thought, *wait, did she see my... No way...!* my mouth dropped open and I suddenly ran fast. I didn’t know but the thought did make embarrassed but then again, I just laughed it off and didn’t worry about a little.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhh!” I screamed and laughed as I ran on the streets to school.

 

(Hi guys... So I hope you liked the chappie :’’> Please comment and say what you think about it! ^_^)

I'll update again later :D