Corny joke.

The Point is, I love you

 

Sounds of pen tapping, discreet noises of phone texting and note passing were heard in your classroom. You were observing every weird thing that the others were doing, your mind wandering when suddenly, you met eyes with Myungsoo. You weren’t sure whether he was gazing at you or Krystal. Nevertheless, you just looked away.

*Aisht.* you sighed.

“Okay class. Copy the following. We’re going to have a quiz.” The teacher announced.

*Ugh.* double sigh.

Getting a decent pen from your bag, you started taking notes. Most of your classmates had already moved forward since almost all of them had spectacles.

“Uh... excuse me Seomi-ah, I’ll just go get a better look.” Krystal excused herself to move forward like the others.

“Sure—“ you replied and she smiled. This was already your third subject of the day and all you did on those was to copy... copy... and a lot more copying. Well, copying, I meant taking down notes. Anyways, Aside from copying, one more thing has been bothering you as well. The fact that when you copy and everyone else, gets a good look and move forward, sitting on the floor, Chunji would ALWAYS come and sit next to you...

...And take very much obvious glances on you as you take your notes then smiling to himself as he go back to his own note-taking.

“Thanks.” Krystal said after you moved your chair, letting her pass and just as expected...

“Hi.” Chunji smiled and sat on Krystal’s chair.

“Hi.” You greeted back. Unable to stop yourself from asking, you turned around and asked him. “Chunji.” You breathed.

“Yeah?” he replied, not taking his eyes off his notes.

“Why do keep on sitting beside me and obviously take glances at me?” you asked, uneasy and totally waiting for his answer. “Tell me.” You continued. “Are you irritating me or something?”

“No, I’m Chunji.” He laughed.

*Ugh! Great! Just great! This conceited blonde freak, turned sarcastic.* you rolled your eyes. “Hahahaha. Funny, Chunji.” You dryly laughed. “Well, guess what.”

“What?” he slyly smiled holding a chuckle.

“I am not amused.” You answered.

“Hahahaha.” He laughed. “’Course you’re not!” he beamed. “You’re my jagiya!” he smirked.

“Arrrggghh!” you gritted your teeth and threatened him with your pen, which then sent him laughing. 

(Ugh. Very crappy chappie. Sorry guys. I’ll update again to male it up for you guys.)