Myungsoo’s favour

The Point is, I love you

 

“Okay Chunji! Let me get these things straight.” I told him. “Don’t you dare! Don’t you dare call me jagiya, babe, honey or whatsoever in school and please! Don’t act like were really couples okay?!”

“hehehhehehe. Okay.Okay.  No PDAs. Don’t get me wrong girl. Of course I won’t call you jagiya here! I just need your help to keep me from getting arranged married.”

“Yeah and don’t get me wrong freak. I still DIDN’T fully agree with you.”

“Sureeeeee.”

Just like that, he went out with his books and bag.

“Chunji!” I stopped him.

“Hmm?”

“Well... I.. nevermind. Okay. Nothing.” I shook my head, trying to stop myself from asking him on why the heck he chose me to be his fake girlfriend.

“You’re kind of weird Seomi-ah...” he said.

“I know.” I replied.

Without knowing he came back inside the classroom and got my bag.

“Come on. I’ll walk you home.” He offered.

“Huh? Oh no. I still have to...?” I tried to reason out.

“Lying just to not be accompanied by me to your house now eh? Meanie.” He said.

“I am not!”

“Suree you’re not. Let’s go!” he grabbed my bag and headed out.

“Hey! You don’t even know my house!” I screamed and followed him.

“Just walk with me!” he screamed back.

Soon enough, after some bickering and teasing to each other, we finally reached our house.

“Wait!” I stopped him before he could ring the doorbell. “My mom... Well... She actually doesn’t like...”

*doesn’t like to? Doesn’t like me?* chunji thought then asked, “Do you get accompanied home by a lot of guys?”

“No! I don’t go home with anybody!”

“Then how come she won’t like it if she sees me?”

“You told her we’re a couple right? She’s against it!”

“Oooooh. A hard-to-get-mother-in-law! Cool!”

“Shut up! You conceited blonde freak. You’re irritating me again!”

“Hehehehehe. Okay Okay. Go now hanky girl. I’ll go as well.” He smiled.

“Sure. “ I got my bag from him and waved.

After assuring that he already left, I opened our door and greeted my mom only to be stopped and a bit surprised of Mrs. Kim, who was on our living room.

“Seomi-ah, isn’t Myungsoo with you? “ she suddenly stood up and asked with a worried sound.

“Sorry umma but... he’s not.” You frowned. “But maybe she’s with Krystal.” You continued.

“Krystal? Oh yes... His... girlfriend? But are they still together?” she asked you back, sounding sad and unsure.

“Mrs. Kim—oh! Seomi, you’re home... and you’re late. Where have you been?” your mom came out of the kitchen with cookies and tea.

“I was... I was” I stuttered, thinking whether to lie or not... about a boy.

“Don’t tell me you were with Cha—“

“With a friend.” I finished her then ran into my room with a pounding heart.

“Wew~! That was close.” I murmured as I closed the door of my room. Turning around, my mouth really dropped open when I saw Myungsoo lying on my bed.

“Myungsoo! What the heck are you doing here?!” I asked. “Umma is looking for you!”

“Eyyy. I miss the times when you used to sleep in my room.” He chuckled.

I blushed and puffed my cheeks, trying not to show any amused looks. “Don’t try and change the subject mister!”

*Look at her blush.* he thought and smirked.

“Myungsoo! I told you umma’s looking for you!” I snapped him out of it.

“I know.” He simply replied.

“And?  Since you know it, why are you still here? Go home now!”

“Aisht! Seomi! You know I don’t like it to stay in our house, hearing all their arguments!”

“But Myung! It’s getting dark! You wouldn’t want to worry her right?!”

“Well... yeah but—“

“See? I told you so. Now just go ho—“

“Seomi, I’ll sleep here.” He blurted.

“Muh?!” I asked him in disbelief.

Without answering me, he fished his phone out of his pockets and started texting somebody. After a minute or so, he showed me his message sent to his mom.

“Umma, please don’t worry about me. I’ll just spend the night at a friend’s house. Saranghae.” It said.

I tapped my chin, thinking about it. “I don’t know...” I replied then told him that I’ll just do and handle stuffs downstairs before I could certainly allow him.

I went downstairs and still saw Mrs. Kim. I ate dinner with my mom and her.

“Umma...please don’t worry much about Myungsoo. I’m pretty sure he’ll take care of himself and ensure that you won’t worry. Check your phone too umma. Maybe he called you or something.” I smiled and gave her an clue advice.

*Aigoo Seomi...* she thought and sincerely hugged me before she left, kissing the top of my head as well.

Mrs. Kim’s POV

*Aigoo Seomi...* I thought and sincerely hugged her, kissing the top of her head as well.

Checking my phone, after I left, I saw my son’s message.

“Umma, please don’t worry about me. I’ll just spend the night at a friend’s house. Saranghae.” It said.

Thinking about the message and Seomi’s advice, I turned my head to take a look at Seomi’s room window. I smiled inwardly and shook my head in amusement, seeing the silhouette of a teenage boy whom I knew was my son’s.

*Aigoo... those two. Komawo for taking good care of my son Seomi... I hope you won’t grow tired of him... And oh, how I want you two to be together...*I thought.

“Speaking of that, I do recall something about him and Krystal having some kind of mishap...” I muttered to myself.

Myungsoo’s POV

After quite some time, Seomi finally came back inside her room.

“Myung... I told your mom tha—“ she started to explain but I didn’t let her do that anymore.

I smirked and grabbed her waist, dragging her down with me on her bed.

“My mom? I’d prefer you calling her umma as well!” I beamed and hugged her even tighter.

“Myungsoo!” she squeaked. Although she wasn’t facing me, I sensed that she was blushing madly. That then sent me giggling.

 

*Aigoo Seomi! I could just hold you like this forever! I’ve missed you so much! I--* My happy thoughts were interrupted when Krystal popped out of my mind, causing me to loosen my hug on her.

“Finally! I can breathe!” she said.

But just as she was to stand up and get away, memories of her hugging Chanhee crossed my mind. I don’t know but I just felt so uneasy about it.

“No!” I blurted.

“What? What the heck is with you Myung?” she asked, bewildered.

*No! I won’t let anyone hug her like that aside from me from now on!* I closed my eyes shut, not minding about my childish thoughts and hugged her tightly yet again, even tighter from a while ago.

“Myung!!!!” she whined.

Hearing her, a smile crept onto my lips. *Just like yesterdays, best friend forever!* I thought.

“Saranghae!” I suddenly blurted.

Your POV

“Saranghae!” he suddenly blurted.

Instead of so much joy, a rather sad and fake smile crept onto my lips.

“Uh... sure thing.” I replied, feeling those painful stabs on my heart.

 

YAY! I FINALLY UPDATED AGAIN! :D  LOVE YOU ALL<3 

Please comment often! AND
ANTICIPATE MY NEXT CHAPPIE! >:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))