The Reason to Smile

The Point is, I love you

 

A few months had passed by, time which Myungsoo used to finally get over Krystal. He’s been into photography a lot and well, he’s been with Ga Eun a lot as well.

As for you, you’ve also been into photography a lot ANDDD had been into a lot of jealousy as well...with a sprinkle of worry about Chunji being jealous.....

Why?

FLASHBACK (LAST WEEK)

You were suppose to eat lunch with Chunji just like what you two usually does nowadays when all of a sudden,

“Cheri!” someone beamed and you knew exactly who it was. Jonghyun was the funny type of guy. He always manages to make you laugh and smile. And yes, you decided to keep calling him oppa. Chunji knew about this last week and he made a massive fuss about it. To make it up to him, which you rather thought was really unnecessary; you agreed to eat lunch with him for the rest of the school year.

Jonghyun had never bothered you before aside from Photography sessions so you were actually surprised when he suddenly barged into your classroom.

“Oppa?” you blinked at the male whose grin reached his ears on both sides. Chunji cringed at the word. “What are you doing here?”

“Well..oppa wanted to ask cheri to—“ he was disturbed when Chunji started mocking him in a small and tiny voice behind your back. “Why are you always with Chunji?” he asked instead.

You started to open your mouth to speak but Chunji stopped you and grabbed your wrist and spoke before leaving, “Can she ignore you some other time? I’d like to take Seomi, who probably doesn’t know what Cheri means out for lunch.”

Jonghyun was lost for words and his lips after getting snubbed.

END OF FLASHBACK

“Aigoo...” you murmured and puffed your cheeks as you made your way back home from school. “When will that pabo stop ignoring me?” you furrowed your eyebrows in annoyance. *For some reason, did he think that Jjong oppa was hitting on me?* your thoughts made you chuckle for a bit until you felt a presence by your side.

“And who may that pabo be?” someone asked from your side.

“Er, myung! What are you doing here?”

“I just missed you.” He replied and you bit your lips. “So, who’s that pabo you we’re talking about?” he smiled at you. “You kinda look a bit sad, you know...”

“Eh? Sad for a pabo?” I laughed. “Aniyo... I’m not sad.” I smiled and stuck out a tongue at him.

“You should smile more often.” Both of us suddenly chorused and then giggled.

“haha, well thanks for being my reason to.” Myungsoo rubbed the back of his neck.

“Hahahaha--- what?” you stopped from laughing, “hehe, sorry XD what was that?”

“Thanks for being my reason to, I said.” He replied. “To smile...” he continued.

“Oh really?” I suddenly acted fluttery. “You’re welcome.... I’d love to be your reason to smile...” I looked at the ground and did circular patterns with my feet, smiling goofily and then looked up just to meet his amused look in the eyes.

Awesome.” He commented.

“Eh?” my eyes widened as I gained back my proper senses. *asdfghjkl! WHERE DID MY SANITY GO?!* I thought and looked back at him with widening eyes, “Oh no! What I meant was sure no problem! I was... Well I didn’t mean to offend you or something. Sorry! I was just... “

“It was just awesome, I mean it.” He cut me off and his lips. “I just came here to ask you for a date.” He grinned.

A smile tucked on your lips as you asked, “A date?”

“Yeaahh! You know... walking around the park... or hanging out on a cafe?” he smiled.

“Haha. I don’t know...” you pretended and rubbed the back of your head.

“What?! But you can’t possibly say no to me!”

“Oh yes I can!”

“Nu-uh!”

“Shut up!”

“Haha. Temper~ temper~” he wiggled his index finger. “Come on! Pretty please?” he pouted.

“Is yeollie coming with us?” you asked.

“No. Not this time. I just wanted to be with you.” He grabbed your hand and led the way.

----

“I was expecting to go on a park.” You told him as you two sat down at an ice cream shop.

“Well... the park’s just outside anyway and I wouldn’t want to tire you.”

“Oh really?”

“Yeeaah! Plus I already reserved some orders here for us.”

“Jinja?” you eyes widened. *So...is this the kind of date that’s...*

“Here’s your order!” a waitress interfered your thoughts. “Myungsoo?” she suddenly asked.

“Huh?” the two of you turned to the waitress’ direction. “Ga Eun!”

“Wow. It’s nice to see you here oppa.” She said with her usual shy and soft voice.

*oppa?* you thought and looked at her. “You should go here more often.” She said.

“Ah sure, I’d go here more often and bring Seomi with me every time.” Myungsoo replied.

“Seomi?” she asked and her gaze finally met you. “Oh, yeah.” She looked annoyed and suddenly bent down, leaning towards myung. “Anyways, I got to go oppa~” she made an aegyo and walked away.

“How sweet.” I sarcastically commented, taking a sip of my coffee.

“Hmm?” myungsoo turned to look at you after biting his cake.

“Er, Is that delicious?” I changed what I said. 

“Here.” He held out his fork for me to taste it.

*Indirect kiss!*my eyes widened at my own silly thought. I twisted my lips as I took the fork, insanely giggling inside.

“Oppa!” A voice disturbed our little sweet scene beamed out of nowhere. Myungsoo didn’t look bothered by it and cautiously watched me, giving me his signature smile as I was about to eat the cake but he soon turned when that person shook his shoulders.

“yes?” he asked with a flat tone, disappointed I guess?

“I’m going home now. I just thought that maybe oppa would want to take me home.” Ga Eun used her ugly sweet voice.

*Seriously? Myungsoo taking her home? Are they that close now?*

“Er...” he stuttered and glanced at me.

“Hurry oppa! The taxi is waiting.” She slightly jumped as I raised an eyebrow at her.

“There’s a taxi? Well, hurry then! Kaja!” Myungsoo got out of his seat and went out quickly. My eyes widened and that did it. I was surprised that he left me for her! Like seriously?

Without any hesitations, I grabbed my school bag, bit my lip and left using another door without taking another glance at them.

*.* I grumpily walked out. *Dear heart, why him?! WHY?!* I started to sniff and sob making me start to run.

 

Yay! A pretty legit chappie<3 I hope you guys enjoyed it! ^_^ I'll be having a camp tomorrow until the next day and I'm afraid that I won't e able to update anytime soon :( 

hehehehhehehehhehehehhe But I swear to give you a pretty interesting one when I come backkkk XDD <3 Love you all!
Oh, and about the myung gifs... can I give it next time? XD