How he truly feels...

The Point is, I love you

 

MYUNGSOO’S POV

I was staring at her, admiring Seomi as she tasted the cake. *Indirect kiss...* I thought and an irresistible smile crept onto my lips. Somehow, I wanted to see each and every detail of our kiss. Indirect or not, it made me excited.

She grabbed the fork, twisting her lips on the process. She was beautiful; everything seemed so beautiful for that moment until someone shook my shoulders.

*.* I furrowed my eyebrows, turning around to see who it was. Then there, I saw Ga Eun.

“I’m going home now. I just thought that maybe oppa would want to take me home.” She said.

“Er...” I didn’t know what to reply. I wanted to spit out swear words at her, asking if she can’t see the obvious that I’m currently on a D-A-T-E! But no, she seemed fragile and to me, she looked like a kid that doesn’t deserve to be disappointed or so. I glanced at Seomi with confused looks on my eyes. Well, it’s rather sad than confused. Clearly, I didn’t want to leave her.

“Hurry oppa! The taxi is waiting.” She slightly jumped.

*A taxi?! Hahahaha! Good! I’ll just send her up to her ride then and go straight back to Seomi!* A brilliant idea quickly came in my mind and excitedly, I got out of my seat and went out quickly, not wanting to separate from Seomi any longer. I made big steps and sent her out.

“Oppa, you can sit with me at the back.” her statement sounded like she was cooing.

“Ani.” I shook my head with a smile, purely because of my Seomi and I. “Oppa still has a date~” I said and shut the car door close. “Drive safely ahjussi!” I added to sound more polite and so that she wouldn’t think harsh of me.

*Back to Seomi--* I thought and almost skipped on the way back but my thoughts were immediately cut off exactly after I turned around saw our table through the glass windows, empty. I ran back to our spot to make it sure but yes, I was right and she was gone!

“Excuse me.” I asked an old lady next to us. She turned to me and I asked, “Have you seen the lady here with me a while ago?”

“Yes, boy.” She nodded. “After you went away, she quickly left.” She made gestures of her hand flowing away describing how fast she left.

I got worried and without any second thoughts, I grabbed my bag and made my way to follow her. I tried to run as a hard as I can to catch up on her. I didn’t even know where she went but I just ran hard, not just hard—desperate.

Soon, it started raining and I was almost near our residence after all that running. *!* I swore and slowed down for a bit and stopped by a street corner, resting my hands on my knee, panting and trying to catch my breath. *Great! Seomi’s probably getting soaked now!* My eyebrows furrowed in frustration but my awful mood didn’t last long. When I looked back up, I recognized Seomi’s plain white, roxy backpack and without further ado, I walked straight to her only to stop two steps back after hearing her soft sobs.

“Seomi.” I whispered her name and grabbed her wrist carefully. I expected her to slap me that very instance but she didn’t. I was just simply bowled over. As soon as she saw me, she yanked her wrist back and held it near her chest with her other hand, looking straight into my eyes with her own sad ones.

“Just leave.” She said. “Leave like you always do.”

“I didn’t mea—“

“I’m used to it. You, leaving me behind, I’m used to it.” She said, looking straight into my eyes. Those words... it took me aback, remembering the times I left her.

“Seomi, I didn’t mean t—“

“Just leave!” she almost screamed. “I mean it—“

Her words were cut off. “Let me explain, Seomi. Let me.” I hugged her tightly. “I’m sorry.” I started, still hugging her. “I swear I didn’t mean to leave you. I just didn’t want to humiliate her or something.”

“...And it’s completely fine to leave me alone, isn’t it?”

“No, Of course not!”

“Oh Myungsoo don’t lie.” She said, pushing me off slowly.

“I thought you’d understand that. Seomi you know you’re my priority.” I said to stop her from taking a step away.

“Krystal is. I am not.” She replied.

“Well if the news hasn’t reached you, we broke up.” And that made her look back. “We broke up months ago.”

“So what are you doing now?” she asked.

“What do you mean?” I looked into her eyes with confusion and raindrops falling on both of our faces.

“Psh.” She scoffed. “Myungsoo I know you. Newsflash, I’m your best friend and if ever the news hasn’t reached me that you’ve turned into a playboy heart breaker, don’t you dare make me a victim.”

I chuckled. “You know me Seomi and I’d never be a heart breaker. Hearing that from you... our date must have meant something.” I saw her eyes widened.

“You’re changing the mood and subject.” She looked desperate to look angry.

I stepped nearer and nearer to her. “What are you doing?” she asked, looking up into my eyes. I tried hard not to laugh, as I slipped her backpack off her shoulders that unintentionally seemed seductive. Her body stiffened. I swung her backpack on my empty shoulder and chuckled as I slipped my arm behind her knees, the other on her back-- carrying her bridal style.

“Oh Seomi, my puny duck!” I beamed, running to our house not so far away.

“Put me down!” she squeaked.

“No way. I’m gonna have to make it up for leaving you behind.” I said and grinned.

“Ah!” she let out a small scream after I almost tripped over a rock, tightening her arms over my neck. “Myungsoo, what are you doing?!”

“Yang Seomi, I’m taking you hostage on my room. You have all the time to be with me there~” I gave her a wink and ran faster, leaving a kiss on her cheeks as well. “I’m never leaving you again. EVER.” I assured her. 

Short Chapter. I know guys, I know. I'm so sorry! But yeah, I just got home from camp so yeah, I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT! :D
Oh, here's the Myung gif spam that I promised =))) p.s. gifs not mine.

 Thank you again my beautiful/handsome readers!<3 <3 <3