When a female dog appears...

The Point is, I love you

 

“Who is this guy on your wallpaper?!” Myungsoo almost shouted, startling you.

“Who? Oh—“ you wondered first who it was but remembered it anyways as you scooted closer to where he was. “His name is Peter Pan.” You grinned, grabbing your phone from him and staring at your wallpaper for a second or two before looking back at him. Truth to be told, you actually grew embarrassed when you had a picture of him with an open polo shirt as your wall paper but you shrugged it off and bluntly told Myungsoo that he was indeed your crush.

“You...have a crush on this foreign guy?!” he stuttered at first and then raised his voice on the latter part. “Seomi! Where did you meet him?! I am totally against this! Not just that he’s just some other guy but he’s like 5 years younger than us as well!”

You tilted your head looking at him with your eyes made smaller into thin slits and looking back again at Peter Pan.

 

“Are you effing kidding me Myung? Don’t you know him?! And did you really think that I’d like a dongsaeng five years younger than me?! How dare you?” you crinkled your nose at him on response. “And by the way, he isn’t five years younger than us! Of course he had grown. Ugh, it’s not him that I like anyways. I like Peter Pan. Not the actor.”

“Oh. You mean the guy with Tinkeu ber?” he asked with that Korean tongue of his.

“Tinkerbell.” You corrected and then murmured, “I would only fall for an oppa.” as you thought deeply.

He looked at you in response after hearing what you murmured and said, “Jonghyun.” followed by a scoff.

“Jonghyun?” you asked him in bafflement.

“Why do you call him oppa?” he asked, not meeting your eyes.

You were caught off guard as you knew nothing to reply. “Err, nothing special.”

“Nothing special?” he asked in a tone that sounded like he was pissed or something. “You don’t even call me oppa.” He added, meeting your gaze.

“I...” you didn’t know what to say. “Myung.” You dryly laughed. “I’m older one day older than you.”

“That’s the whole point.” He smirked.

“What do you mean?”

“I want to be your opp—“

“Seomi.”

“Your Opp—“

“Seomi.”

“Opp—“

“YANG SEOMI!!!”

“Aigoo oppa!” you were awakened by a loud scream and a bang on your table, followed by giggles from the class. “Songsaeng-nim!” your eyes widened.

*Oppa?! So she was dreaming about jonghyun. First, you acted jealous towards Myungsoo and Ga Eun but I guess not. Jonghyun, psh.* Chunji thought with lightly furrowed eyebrows and eyes glaring your way. “Oppa, psh.” He scoffed, earning a raised brow from his seatmate, Myungsoo.

“What we’re you doing sleeping on my class?!” Mr. Changmin raised his voice. He was the same teacher that gave you and Chunji detention.

“Omona. Joesonghabnida songsaengnim!” you stood up and bowed.

“Too late Ms. Yang. I’m giving you detention after class.” He glared and continued to lecture.

“Oh gosh.” You face-palmed and tried hard to stay awake in class. After being a hostage yesterday and sleeping late, it was indeed hard to stay awake at school. Luckily and soon enough, dismissal came. You headed to the detention room and with much surprise, it was closed! No one was around but you probably thought that someone would come soon so you decided to wait by bleacher nearby, sitting on the highest one.

*Seriously? Me, older than Myung? Hahaha. Was all the sweet things that happened yesterday aren’t enough for me? I was seriously dreaming. Gah. Am I that desperate for him?!* You thought, biting your lips on the process and ending up with an irresistible smile as you thought of yesterday.

FLASHBACK

“Yang Seomi, I’m taking you hostage on my room. You have all the time to be with me there~” Myungsoo told her and if she haven’t mistaken, he winked at her as well just before giving her a long kiss on my cheek and saying, “I’m never leaving you again. EVER.”

The next thing she knew was them, trying to get inside Myungsoo’s room neatly, keeping the floor as dry as possible and without his parents knowing that they were going to stay in his room- not that they’ll do anything.

“Sit there.” He mentioned her as he got new clothes for him to change. “I’ll go change first. You can browse over my closet for some shirts there that you could use. Err... go use my bathroom. I’ll take the one outside.” He said and went out.

 Both of them changed first into comfortable clothing and then hung out for the rest next couple of hours.

“You know, I make poems.” He started making your head and attention turn from his books to him.

“Really? Let me see!” you beamed.

“Well, I just started and I don’t write them down but I’ll tell you my favourite.” He winked. “Roses are red, Violets are blue, I have a crush, one clue is you.” He smirked that for you, seemed to be the cockiest smirk ever. In your eyes, he freaking looked attractive and by what he just said, you swore that you thought that you’re dead. 

 

He raised his brow at your dazed expression, smiling like a fool. You looked at him and you came back to your senses, letting out a chuckle. “Nice joke.” You smiled.

“But I’m not joking Seomi.”

“Ah yes. I forgot. Nice poem.” You said and then there was an awkward silence until he cut it off by mentioning your name.

“Seomi, can you be my girl?”

END OF FLASHBACK

“Aigoo.” You sighed about it and a lot of confused thoughts entered your mind. When myungsoo asked that, your eyes widened. You weren’t able to answer so he just awkwardly said that, “I mean, is it okay if I’ll call you my girl from now on? I mean, you’ve always been that anyways.” A part of Seomi was happy but she had to admit, most part of her was confused. Mainly because when he told that to her, Chunji just happened to pass by her mind all of a sudden.

“Yang Seomi!” you heard someone call you from below. It was Ga Eun. “Can you come over here?” she asked and you did and then...

*****

Chunji was walking towards the detention room. He had felt guilty for ignoring you for what seemed to him, ages and had decided to apologize. He had been missing you actually. On his way, he was feeling nervous for no reason. He was busy practicing lines to say and things to do but was immediately distracted when he heard something loud—a hard slap.

“How dare you flirt with myungsoo?” Ga Eun asked you. Her actions and appeal made a 180 degree turn from being ‘cute’ to EVIL. But no question followed for immediately after that, someone shouted, loud and angry.

“Get the off her!” Chunji swore and quickly approached, upon recognizing you. Both you and Ga Eun were startled at first. Chunji held your hand that touched your red cheeks. He looked at it with furrowing eyebrows and then made you stand behind him as he confronted Ga Eun. “Don’t you dare touch my girl.” He started and then dared to call her .

“Hah!” she scoffed. “Your girl?” she raised a brow and laughed. “Don’t tell me that you’re secretly together now.” She smiled in the most offending way, possible. “Well if so, that just proves that your girl’s a then. She’s flirting with MY myungsoo while she’s with you.” She gave you glares and spat on your shoes before leaving but Chunji held her back, grabbing a hold of her wrist.

“Don’t ever call her that because if she is, you’re no better.” He whispered on her ears and released his tight grip on her wrist. “Get out.” He glared.

 

 

OMG. I'VE FINALLY GOTTEN OVER MY WRITER'S BLOCK. I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT INFORMING YOU ALL BUT PLEASE CONTINUE SUPPORTING MY STORY! SARANGHAE! AND BTW, I LOVE YOU ALL! DID YOU READ MY AUTHOR'S NOTE ON THE FOREWORD GUYS? WELL, I GOT MY WISH! ALL OF YOU ARE THE BEST READERS EVER! :D >:D<

Really thankful! Kamshamnida! ^_^