Favourite dongsaeng and ‘hanky girl’

The Point is, I love you

 

Everyone cheered and made noises as we all waited for Sungyeol climb up on stage. After a few more moments, he finally showed up and greeted everyone.

“Annyeong Haseyo everyone! CHODING IMNIDA!” He beamed and also thanked all his friends that were present on his special day.  He also did some more things onstage. I was surprised with his very cool and heart warming aura onstage. He really sounded fun and confident as he did different things. Gazing at him and without knowing that he already said that the party was now officially starting, I just snapped out of it when an unknown person that was standing near me and all the other guys took their shirts off them jumped on the 9865432sq. M. wide swimming pool. I swear I almost got a heart attack.

“Hey! Aren’t you going to swim yeobo-ah?” Sungyeol stood near as he asked me.

“Yeobo? Really now Sungyeol? You know I don’t call other guys oppas except for my relatives. You do know you’re lucky I called you oppa today right?” I sarcastically asked him.

“Ehehehehehehe. “ he rubbed the back of his neck. “So... Are you going to swim?” he warmly smiled.

“Ani, I’m still full.” I rubbed my tummy with a smile as I looked at Sungyeol.

He ruffled my hair and took my hand. “Come! Since you’re not going to swim yet, I’ll introduce you to my friends!” he beamed.

I took Sungyeol’s hand as he led our way around the resort. Soon, I noticed that we’ve been approaching a guy with a very cute and appealing look especially because of his orange hair. He was already striking as I looked at him from the back but asdfghjkl! I just can’t keep the wide smile that was threatening to form when he faced me and Sungyeol.

He actually looked rather handsome in my eyes.

 

“This is L.joe.” Sungyeol introduced him.

“Hi!” he waved and reached out his hand for me to shake.

“Annyeong!” I greeted back and  blushed.

“L.joe, this is my yeobo, Seomi-ah.” Sungyeol grinned.

“Chincha?!” L.joe asked in surprise.  “Ye-obo?!”

All of a sudden, I was kind of alarmed when Sungyeol introduced me as his yeobo.

“Ani!” I waved my hands over in denial as I threw deadly glares at Sungyeol.

This then sent the two boys laughing at each other, getting that Sungyeol was joking around with me.

“F.Y.I. Seomi-ah, L.joe’s MY and Myungsoo’s favorite guy dongsaeng.” Sungyeol told me and I smiled in response.

*your favourite guy dongsaeng.......* you thought of chunji.

“Hey! I thought I’M your favourite hyung!” a familiar voice screamed.

“Oh! Chunji hyung!” L.joe beamed and waved at him. You twitched and turned with the mention of his name. He soon approached you three with a wide grin on his face.

“Annyeong L.joe, annyeong Yeol-hyung!” he waved at the two boys and then met eyes with you. “Oh. Hi there too Hanky girl.”

“You know her hyung?” L.joe asked, surprised.

“Yeah.” He nodded.

Sungyeol and L.joe were surprised. *HOW?!* they thought.

“Jagiya, you know Chunji-ah?” Sungyeol held my shoulders and shook me as he asked.

“Ja—gi-yah?” Chunji asked, stuttering.

“Yeh. You know my jagiya?” Sungyeol turned to him.

“We accidentally exchanged handkerchiefs when we met.” I said.

“Oooh.” Sungyeol nod his head in understanding.

“Oh yes. Let me just get it and return it to you.” Chunji blurted and went to their resort room since it was an overnight party.

He somehow felt awkward and sad from hearing one of his friends call you ‘jagiya’. He just didn’t know why.

*So... Seomi-ah is that girl that Chunji hyung met...* L.joe thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL, Okay guys, Somehow I doubled Chapter 7 XD I'm very sorry but never mind that, I've already fixed it~ X''D

I'm not receiving much love nowadays T_T and it's quite SAD

But nevertheless, I posted my story to share it anyways and as long as I have you guys~ EM HAPPY ^_^

Please do comment~ and subscribe<3