Embarrassment on its severe level

The Point is, I love you

 

(Hi readers! So... I’ve noticed that I used ‘you’ in my previous chappie and I’d just wanted to inform you that I’ll still be using the ‘you’ perspective for now. I hope you guys don’t mind ^_^)

 

*Hanky girl has a boyfriend?!* Chunji thought. He was certain that he wasn’t jealous but the fact just made him sad. He headed to his and L.joe’s room and grabbed your handkerchief.

He went back to the pool’s area and found you still there with Sungyeol and L.joe. He handed you your handkerchief and rubbed the back of his neck.

“I’ll go now!” he waved and then walked away all of a sudden.

*How come Chunji became weird all of a sudden?* you asked yourself.

--

After that, you just enjoyed the party but you decided not to go overnight anymore. By 8 pm, you went outside your room and went to Sungyeol’s to say that you weren’t planning to stay.

Without knocking, you opened his room whining, “Oppaaaaa!” somehow, you got used to calling him that.

Instead of just seeing Sungyeol, you found four guys inside his room.

Sungyeol, Myungsoo, L.joe and Chunji.

Your eyes widened. “Mianhe!” you blurted and was about to close the door and leave when Sungyeol grabbed your wrist and spun you around since he didn’t want you to leave. He didn’t mean to pull you harshly but that was what happened.

“Ow!” You two ended up on the ground with you on top of him.

“Ah.” You shortly squeaked, seeing Sungyeol’s face inches from yours.  The other 3 guys gasped and were all surprised as well. The awkward situation where you were in with Sungyeol soon ended before he could even open his eyes. Myungsoo abruptly stood up and yanked you away from him.

You backed away, embarrassed and awkward. Discomfort was written all over your RED face. You kept on walking backwards, flushed red when you suddenly tripped on L.joe who was innocently sitting on the carpet.

“Ow!” you yelped and landed on your . Well, not just on your . YOU LANDED ON L.JOE’S LAP.

“Whoa!” Chunji immediately reacted, stood up and grabbed your wrist as he yanked you away from him.

You were now on the verge of losing your mind in front of four guys. “Omo.” You squeaked. You really didn’t know what to do. Chunji was still holding your wrist and you were now dying of embarrassment. You took a look at every guy’s face to see on who could at least make you feel better from a hug.

*asdfghjklkjhgfdsasdfghjklkjhgfdsasdfghjkl.!!!* you screamed in your thoughts.

You immediately looked at Myungsoo. He looked nowhere near amused which partly made you panicked more. You never liked serious guys at all. Since Myungsoo was out of your list, you immediately looked at Sungyeol but he was still lying on the floor. You were about to lose it. Without any choice, you turned around and tightly hugged Chunji for comfort. You close your eyes shut as you hugged him while as you did, his eyes just widened in surprise. He was speechless and well, he just felt like putting an arm around you as well.

Myungsoo and all the other guys were surprised yet again. This is time, Myungsoo’s eyes didn’t just widen, his eyebrows furrowed as well. He wanted to yank you off again from another guy and just let him hug you but thought that it would look weird since he already has Krystal. He also saw you tighten your hug on him more which made him clench his fist.

*WHY ARE YOU HUGGING HIM?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW CHUNJI?!* he thought.

Sungyeol finally stood up and well, he was surprised as well. *So they do know each other... But how come my Jagiya-for-the-day’s hugging him?! TIGHTLY?!*

After calming down, you didn’t know how to end it all. You loosened your hug on Chunji and tiptoed to whisper on his ears. “Please help me out. It’s... awkward...” you whispered.

“Mmm.” He nodded and led you out of the door.

“Hey! Where are you taking her?” Myungsoo yelled.

He stopped on his tracks and turned around. “She.. uh... she says it’s awkward. She wants to go out.”

“I’m her oppa here. Let me.” Sungyeol said and took you from his arms.

------

After the awkward night that you cursed for the 987654321th time before you slept, you decided to just shrug it off and try to forget everything.

*Dammmmmmmn!* you screamed in your head after waking up the next day.

 

 

LOL. I felt awkward writing this as well XDD And I wont be using the long lines of this--> --------- anymore. XDD just remember that the author's note will always be in light blue<3 

And Again, Thanks for reading my story! Please leave your comments<3