Myungsoo’s girl

The Point is, I love you

 

“Turtle! Turtle!” Hongki called you, gaining attentions from the other shoppers as well.

“What the heck oppa?! Lower your voice down!” you hissed.

“Are you not Myungsoo’s girlfriend?!” he bawled.

“Eh?! What are you talking about?! Of course not!” you replied, eyes focused on browsing clothes.

“Seomi!” he held your shoulders and made you face him.

Scared that he might intimidate you, you started talking first. “Oppa. Please... Whatever you’re thinking that I’m some kind of a broken hearted, hoping over a miracle of having a certain guy and wishing every night for a prince, PUH-LEASE! I am not that kind of girl.” You proudly said.

*That’s partly true I guess... I mean, I’m not like that! I’ve moved on though I still have my eyes only for him, I’ve accepted that he already has his girl.*

“Promise?” he asked with sincere and concerned eyes.

“Yep.” You nodded.

“Good! ‘Coz if I ever see you cry over h—“ *ring* he was cut off by his phone.

“What’s that?” You asked.

“Oh. Chincha?!” he gasped and glanced over his phone that just alarmed. “Omo! I didn’t notice the time pass by!” his eyebrows furrowed as he pouted his lips.

“Waeyo? Is something the matter Hongki-oppa?”

“I need to go to the airport now.” He sighed.

“Oh.” Your shoulders deflated.

-----

The two of you went back to your house and he made a call to your relatives back home. After about half an hour, your mum made you him to Incheon airport where he would fly off to Japan.

“Annyeong oppa!” you waved.

He suddenly ran all the way back to you and hugged you.

“Don’t worry! Oppa will take of himself, you too dongsaeng!”

He broke the hug and ran back in line. You gave him a warm smile and was about to go when he lastly shouted, “Oh! And don’t forget to get a boyfriend to prove that you’re not in love with Myung!”

Your cheeks reddened with what he said. “the heck...” you mumbled after turning around at him.

 With your goodbyes, he winked at you and went off.

“Aisht!” you shook my head in amusement. “I’ll miss that dorky oppa of mine.”

You came back at around 12 and had dinner with your mom, as you told him what you did with Hongki which was all about shopping. The day soon ended after you received a text from Hongki saying that he’s off to Japan and then you smiled and slept.

 

 

(Another short update :) Don’t worry guys! I hope you won’t get bored or something TT__TT Chunji will be on the way!)