Favourite oppa

The Point is, I love you

 

Does anyone of you wake up with a pounding heart??? Well, ‘coz I just did. I didn’t really know why but I just did.

It’s either something exciting is going to happen or maybe something bad... I don’t kno---

“HEY THERE YOU TURTLE!” a familiar voice screamed, barging into my room.

“What the heck.” I muttered. *AM I DREAMING?!*

 

 “Hongki oppa!” I screamed.  “What? When? Where did you come from?!?!”

“Hehehehehe.” He chuckled. “Annyeong Turtle!” he sat on my bed and ruffled my hair. 

My mom suddenly came to peek inside my room, chuckling.

“Seomi, Oppa’s here to stop by.”She said.

“Huh? Wae?” I asked, clueless about the topic.

“It’s okay Ahjumma. I’ll just talk about it and explain it myself to this turtle!” Hongki said and with that, my mom let out a smile and went to cook breakfast.

“I’m leaving for Japan today to study.” He said, making my smile fade away to a frown.

“Oppa...” I trailed off.

“So that’s why I’m taking you on a date! Won’t that make you happy now?” he beamed then smiled.

“A date since you’re leaving?!” I pouted. I don’t actually act childish but with my close buddies, I do.

“Come on! I’d just leave off like this if you won’t come!” he whined.

“Sure thing Hongki oppa! I’ll be ready in a flash!” I smiled widely.

“Yeah right. I don’t recall you being punctual turtle...” he said then left my room.

“Meanie!” I screamed then chuckled.

You must be surprised now on why the hell my Hongki oppa just popped out of nowhere. Let me introduce him... We’ll if I would, it’d be a long story. Let’s just say that He’s my FAVORITE cousin! My favourite oppa, Lee Hongki!

And yes, I do like him more than my brotherly best friend, Lee Sungyeol.

BEST OPPA RANKINGS:

1.)    HONGKI OPPA

2.)    CHODING

P.S. I actually don’t call other non-related guys to me as oppas. :)) Plus, my younger brother doesn’t count. He’s younger :P and he’s my mortal enemy. *Psshhh... Siblings...*

----------

“Yah! Turtle! Are you done now?” Hongki screamed from downstairs.

“Yeh!” I came down running, wearing this:

 

“Woah. Didn’t know my cousin would grow up pretty.” He complimented.

“Why thank you, meanie oppa!” I chuckled at him.

“Although... you got some pimples threatening to grow on your forehead...” he trailed off and I sighed in frustration.

“Yeah... I’m working on those...”

“Heh. Guess I’m still better looking than you.” He scoffed.

“Ugh. It’s because puberty was on YOUR side.” I grumpily replied while he just laughed.

“We’ll be going now umma! Annyeong!” we waved at my mom.

“Arasso. Stay Safe you two!” she said.

“Sure thing ahjumma!” Hongki replied and with that, we headed out.

“So when will you leave Hongki oppa?” I asked.

“Today.” He bluntly replied.

“What-“

“Let’s not mind that! Let’s enjoy you worried much little turtle!”

He dragged me to a mall and instead of me buying gifts for him; it turned out the other way around. As you can see, Hongki oppa is an adopted only child of another Aunt of mine who was sadly infertile. He grew up with me and my brother. Being the only girl between us friends, he treated me like his little sister. Now isn’t that sweet? XD just kidding.

He dragged me to a boutique for teenage girls and boys. He told me to pick up a dress and so he will. He wanted to have a dress up game and bet on whose better at fashion. It’s him versus me!

The two of us came out. He was wearing a plain white v-neck under a plain black polo shirt with jeans and a matching hat. Indeed, he looked really appealing. 

Well, I don’t know how to describe myself but I can say that he was also impressed with what I’ve chosen.

“Good choice cuz! Say... Do you have a boyfriend already?” he playfully wiggled his eyebrows.

“What?! An—“

“Speaking of boyfriends... look!” he said.

I turned around and saw Myungsoo.

 

He was approaching us. “Woah! Hongki hyung?!” he said.

*Speaking of male friends? Or boyfriend??? What is he saying???* I thought confused.

“Myung!” Hongki grinned as well as the two of them approached each other.

“So what are you doing here Myung?” he asked. “Planning to meet up with your yeob—“ Hongki was cut off as Krystal approached Myungsoo.

“Yeobo? Yes!” Myungsoo grinned as he slung an arm over Krystal.

Hongki’s eyes widened seeing Myungsoo slung his arm over another girl, agreeing that indeed, it was his yeobo. “What?! I thought you- Well.. I didn’t know that—omo! What- When? Did you—“ Hong ki stuttered since he knew that you’ve always been in love with Myungsoo and when he said something about Myungsoo’s yeobo, It was you who was in his mind and not Krystal. 

 

“Uh... I need to go. Hihihi” Hongki said all of a sudden as he faked a laugh and dashed off since he was taken aback of you two not ending up together.

“Who was that?” Krystal asked Myungsoo.

“He’s still the weird hyung that I know...” he muttered.

“Eh?”

“Huh? Oh! He’s one of my childhood friends! Seomi’s cousin.” He smiled.

“Oh.” Krystal replied but she didn’t really look bothered or jealous. In fact, she didn’t look anywhere near like those amused girl when they’re with their boyfriends but that was still oblivious to Seomi.

*Sometimes I doubt that you never had feelings for Seomi. Best friends like you two usually end up as lovers as to what I know...* she thought, logically without any amount of any feelings like jealousy.

 

YAY! ANOTHER UPDATE :D Thank you for reading and please comment often! <3 <3 <3