Gift-buying for Sungyeol!

The Point is, I love you

 

AT THE MALL

“We’re here Seomi-ah!” Krystal brightly went out of the bus just like those cute ulzzangs and characters in fanfics I read. Guess they’re real. I just don’t understand what’s with me that I didn’t turned out to be that way. *sighs* Maybe it’s because of my childhood. Growing up with my younger brother and having Sungyeol and Myungsoo as my best friends, you couldn’t expect anything else but me as a result.

“Krystal!” Victoria waved.

“Unnie!” she yelled back.

“Oh, so you brought Seomi with you.” Amber spoke. “Hi there!” she smiled.

“Hi!” I smiled back.

After the greetings, we headed straight inside the mall to buy our gifts for Sungyeol. We first entered gulf greetings. 

*That Choding! Really! I’ve actually missed him... *I thought as I roamed around the shop, remembering our child hood days. I was having my own world as I looked at the mugs when I bumped someone, almost dropping one cup.

“Oh!”

“Oh!”

“Oh!”

The guy and I synched as we tried to catch the cup. Luckily, he did.

“Wew~!” we both sighed, wiping some imaginary sweats away from our foreheads. We met eyes and both of our eyes widened. Our mouths dropped opened and then we both pointed as each other saying, “YOU!”

“Are you stalking me???” he asked, making it sound like I’m guilty or something.

My eyebrows furrowed due to such irritability on him and his accuses but before I could even shout back at him and hit with all the objects within my reach, someone called him and he turned around.

“Chunji!” someone yelled.

He looked hesitant on leaving first but just like that, he ran with the person who called him.

“What.the.heck.” I muttered and then all of a sudden, I heard Amber call me as well.

The trip soon ended to my dismay since I was unable to retrieve my hanky. I ended up buying Sungyeol some kind of friendship bracelets that had cheesy lines on it like, ‘I love you, you love me, and our friendship forever will always be the key!’ Though it had the words ‘I love you’ I didn’t mind at all. I mean, the three of us are actually used to hearing those words from each other and every time Myungsoo did say that to me, how I wish I could have replied the same even though it was just jokes.

The other three girls also had finished buying gifts for him. Krystal bought him a polo shirt while Victoria bought him some kind of perfume. Amber, being the richest one bought him a branded wristwatch as a gift. Seeing this, I felt really... SAD. Ugh. I sure hope that he’d still be happy with this and be able to see the meaning of my friendship bracelet.

GUY’S POV

“Chunji!” I heard L.joe call me.

“Damn.” I muttered, feeling hesitant to leave but in the end, I end up catching up with him.

“What the heck L.joe! Great! Now she gets to know MY name but I don’t even know hers yet!”  I said, frustrated.

“Her? Who- what the? You flirtatious thing!” he accused back.

“I AM NOT FLIRTATIOUS! I’m talking about the girl I that own this hanky!” I said back.

“OOOoooh. Could this be fate hyung???” he chuckled then continued, “or maybe just stupidity?” he laughed.

“Aisht!”

“Move on hyung! It’s not like she’ll be the ONE just because of exchanging handkerchiefs and meeting at the mall! We’re here to buy Sungyeol hyung a birthday gift remember?!”

“Yeah.. Yeah...” I lamely replied back and went back to Sungyeol’s birthday gift hunting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOoooo :> They know Sungyeol as well... X''D

I hope you guys are having fun reading<3 

Please subscribe and comment ^_^

Kamsahamnida!