Uncomfortable Myung

The Point is, I love you

 

“CHUNJI?!” I screamed.

His mouth formed an ‘O’ shape looking like he was surprised and amused. “Woah! You remembered my name?!” he smiled as he asked.

“Aisht!” I pushed him and his cockiness away.

“What the heck are you doing here anyway?!”

“I should be asking you that. I’m a friend of the celebrant’s favourite dongsaeng. And you? Whyyyyyyy are you here?”

“Well, I AM HIS FAVOURITE DONGSAENG!”

He laughed as I place my arms over my chest in nervousness from tripping a while ago. “What you laughing at?” I asked sternly.

“Nothing.” He mischievously smiled.

Meanwhile, as Chunji and I were interacting, we caught some people’s attention NOT including Myungsoo since he was preoccupied by his girlfriend, Krystal. But Krystal did notice us.

“ Don’t you think that they look close? I thought Seomi-ah didn’t have a lot of friends.” She said.

“huh?” Myungsoo asked and followed Krystal’s gaze.

He noticed me and Chunji by the pool. He was laughing and I was intently looking at him, faking a laugh with his lame jokes or whatever it was we two were talking about.  Nevertheless, we looked sweet at other’s eyes.

Victoria giggled as she beamed, “HOW CUTE!”

Myungsoo wrinkled his nose for a second and bit his lip not knowing why he wasn’t pleased with seeing you with a guy.

Suddenly, a friend of his tapped his shoulder. “Hyung!”

He turned around. “Oh, L.joe.” Myungsoo greeted his favourite male dongsaeng.

“Sungyeol told me to tell you to gather everyone now. After eating, the real party would start.” He winked.

Somehow, this lifted his mood, making him smile. He did as told and after some while, all of you were now gathered to see the birthday boy all dressed up who was no other than your ‘boyfriend’ for the day, LEE SUNGYEOL.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omo. Such A short Chappie.. :(

Please forgive me this time! I updated 3 chappies anyways<3 :D

Kumawo<3 :D