Co-trainees: Kim Jonghyun and Park Ga Eun I: Pinky promise

The Point is, I love you

 

“Brightness also matters so you must know when or not the camera flash should be used, arasso?” Myungsoo explained.

We were now having our first day training. Myungsoo and I were busy in a corner, Taemin was checking up our schedules and possible activities while Minho’s helping Jinki up with some broken things that he messed up after stumbling on them.

I was the only girl since Amber decided to be a cartoonist and as for Ga Eun... well, she didn’t come as well.

“Seomi.” Myungsoo called me. “Could you teach and explain some more things to Jonghyun? I’ll just go handle something.”

“Sure.” I nodded and looked over his camera and took a random shot of Jonghyun who was currently bothering Key.

 

“O-kay.” I muttered to myself when I accidentally pushed a button a couple of times, revealing a dozen stolen shots of... Krystal. /3 But before I could even react and show any expression, I felt someone sit so close beside me.

“Seomi-ah!” Jonghyun beamed. “So you’re going to teach me eh???” he playfully wiggled his eyebrows.

“Ah deh.” I can’t help but let out a giggle. “Err... How much do you know now anyway Jonghyun-ssi?”

“Well... Myungsoo did teach me a lot and I’m pretty sure I got all the basics now so maybe you could teach me things abou—wait. Did you just call me Jonghyun-ssi?” he suddenly lost his serious tone.

“Errr? Yeah?” I replied.

“I’m not used to it. How about you call me oppa?” he grinned.

“Errr... I don’t even call Myungsoo oppa and..”

“Yeah. Come to think of it, I never heard you call anyone oppa.” He placed his pointing finger and thumb over his chin and thought about it.

“Hehehehe.” I chuckled. “I don’t call non-related guys oppa.”

“Sad.” He sighed. “How about we get a nickname for each other then?”

“Eh?”

“Like how I call Jinki hyung Onew hyung, Taemin taeminnie and sometimes yeobo for Key.”

“You call key yeobo?” I asked, surprised.

“Yeah. How about I call you cheri or something?” he giggled.

“What? You mean... the fruit?” I asked.

“It means darling, darling.” He cooed while I turned speechless.

“Hey.” He nudged me.

“Er.. yeah... wait. What’s taking myungsoo so long anyway?” I asked.

“I don’t know but there’s this girl that’s been sneaking on our door and I think he approached her.”Jonghyun told me.

“Really? I didn’t notice... Can I... just check it out?” I asked Jonghyun.

“Yeah.” He replied.

I went near the door and then before I could say a word, I saw Myung with a girl and they were... pinky promising?!

 

*WHOTHEHECKISTHATEFFINGGIRL?!ANDWHYOHWHYKIMMYUNGSOOAREYOUPINKYPROMISINGWITHHER?!* I thought, raging.

FLASHBACK

It was Valentine’s Day and my brother suddenly barged into my room asking me to accompany him to a nearby playground since he was just seven and didn’t want to get lost.

I gave him my oh-so-scary glares but for some weird reason and for the first time, he tried to insist me on doing something after seeing ‘THE GLARE’.

“What are you going to do there anyway?!”

“Errr...” he rubbed the back of his neck and held out a single rose from his back.

“ooooooooooooh~” I sang.

“Hey! Don’t you dare think of ruining my Valentines you evil witch!” he barked.

“Oh no dear brother...” I cooed. “Noona’s gonna help yah!”

---

After arriving there, I decided not to take my evil plans into action and just waited for him to do his confession on a girl that I don’t even know who when suddenly, this boy whose name was Jiyoung approached me. He was about to hand me a rose when I suddenly got yanked away by...

“Myungsoo?!”

He glared at the boy and turned to me.

“What did you do?!” I asked him, a bit sad and angry.

“HE WAS GOIN’ TO GIVE YOU FLOWERS!” he yelled.

“And so?! I was going to receive it! Not you!”

“That’s the point! Now promise me that you won’t accept any red rose from any guy for valentines aside from me! Arasso?” he held out his pinky and a common garden flower.

I chuckled at him and laughed.

“Promissseeee meeeee!” he demanded.

“Andwaeee! Who knows that you gave each girl on town a flower as well!” I stuck a tongue out at him.

“I swear that my pinky is exclusively yours and....”

“and what?”

“You’re the only one that received a flower from me....”

*chincha?!* I thought, flattered. “Arasso!” I pinky promised with him and accepted the gift.

He smiled and hugged me afterwards.

END OF FLASHBACK

*AAAISSSHHHT!* I stomped my feet and went back to Jonghyun.

“So we’re going to start?” he asked with that bright smile of his.

“Yeah.” I sighed and tried not to get angry or moody.

*Stupid Myungsoo breaking promises.* I thought as I grabbed the camera.

“Cheri, anything bothering you?” Jonghyun asked me from behind.

*Wow. He’s really calling me cheri...* I thought and somehow smiled.

“nothi...” I replied as I turned around and saw Myungsoo and the girl enter the room. “nothing oppa!”I smiled at him.

“O—ppa?” he stuttered.

“Neh. Well, you’re lucky I decided to call you that.” I smiled at him.

 

“Wow thanks...” he replied.

 

Wahahahahahhaha XD okay, so I'm making Seomi one heck of a jelly-fish ;) XDD Please forgive me XD hahahha Here's Jonghyun as a cameo~~ *O*

Her new oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr ;'')