Meeting Mrs. Lee Part 2

The Point is, I love you

“Come on.” Chunji mentioned me to come inside.

 

 

Their house was small but it was cool and very much cosy.

“Your house looks like a girl’s house.” I giggled.

“Kind of reflects my mom.” He smiled.

Before I could even reply, his mom stepped from a room and greeted us. AAANNND, as a respect, we both bowed.

“Chanhee!” she beamed and continued, “And you must be... Ms. Beautiful..” she cooed.

*Oh gosh. Like mother like son!* I thought and smiled so happily.

“Come and sit here Seomi. And of course, seat beside her Chunji. I’ll just go get your drinks.” She said and left for a while.

I giggled.

“What?” Chunji smiled.

“You... I kind of think that you got your pick up lines from your mom...”

“Woah. How’d you know?” he pretended to be surprised then laughed and smiled. “hahaha, Busted.”

“How nice! You two looked like a perfect couple!” Mrs. Lee came over and brought our drinks.

 

“Wow! It looks really yummy!” I beamed.

“Happy, you liked it.” She smiled. “You know... I could have sworn to come over a dictionary and read your name as gorgeous’ synonym.” She mentioned.

*GULP!* Woah~* I thought as I almost choked. “Wow!” I smiled and laughed. “Haha. Thank you omonim!” I beamed, getting the hang of our conversation. Usually, I’d be an awkward turtle now but hey, she really got me out of my shell.

“Omonim! You really cook so good!” I complimented as I tasted the dish she prepared. We were now having some girl-talk in the kitchen, leaving Chunji in the living room.

“Hahaha. Well, my secret ingredient isn’t that hard to find anyway.” She giggled.

“Mmm?” I turned to her as I shaped the cookies we were making. “What’s that omonim?”

“Just a sprinkle of love.” She said sweetly.

*Awww...* I thought and gave her a genuine warm smile.

“Omonim! Should I bake this now?” I asked.

“Oh, I’ll handle that!” she said and placed the cookies in the oven.

“I hope they’ll taste good.” I muttered. “I’m really not into anything, merely talented actually.” I truthfully said.

“Naahhh. I’m sure you’ve got something wonderful that made my son choose you!” she beamed.

“Ehehehehehehe.” I awkwardly laugh. *Omo. I’m starting to feel bad about this pretending thing.*

“I’m sure you’ll be a great mom!”

“Mo—m?” I stuttered and cringed at the thought.

“Yeah!” Mrs. Lee beamed. “I mean, you’re both seniors and it won’t take long before you reach eighteen and then soon marry... and then have kids!”

“Yeahhhh! Kids! Wow. Yes, they are uh... yeah.....” I kind of tried to get along.

 

(^how I tried to get along...)

“And... I hope that you won’t feel bad about it but..”

“Yeah???” I asked worriedly.

“I want you guys to marry early and produce at least... I don’t know... seven kids?” she coolly said.

“WOW! Wonderful! So... I see you like big families omonim!” I awkwardly bit my lip as I replied when inside I’m really like:

 

“Yeah!” she beamed, sounding so happy and joyful and glad.

When there I am.... *WONDERFUL! SEVEN!* SEVEN ADORA--* Shuddering about the thought of having... wait a minute... I’m just a fake girlfriend! No need to worry about having seven children... yeah! Just go with the flow!

But then again, I wouldn’t want to hurt omonim... Aisht! What have I gotten myself into?!

“Woah! Look at the time! It’s already six! Aren’t your parents going to worry?” Mrs. Lee said all of a sudden.

“Oh yeah! I can’t believe it... Time passes by so fast!” I replied.

“Hahaha. Told yah!” Mrs. Lee nudged me. “Next thing you know, you’re eighteen and then the things I told you would happen!”

*GULP. THIS IS TOTALLY SCARING ME NOW.*

“Ehehehehehe... yeah!” I replied and took my apron off. Fortunately, I was able to shrug the thought of me having seven kids off my mind and told Chunji that I was going now.

“Take her home Chanhee!” Mrs. Lee shouted from the kitchen. “Oh, and Seomi... I’ll just make him give these cookies to you tomorrow or maybe I’ll just bake you more next time.” She told me as I waved goodbye.

“Had fun?” Chunji asked me.

“Yeah.” I replied as I laughed at some memories of omonim’s jokes.

“I’ll take you home. Kaja!”

“Oh, no need. I’ll take the bus. Thank you anyways!” I beamed.

“No kiss?” both of us perked up to see Mrs. Lee on the doorway.

“Errr....” I muttered and met eyes with Chunji. Without another word and in my surprise he leaned in.

*ASDFGHJKFAJFJHGAJFVAFBAEAVBLLJGIRHGBALKJGFDSASDFGHJKL!!! Am I going to lose my first kiss like this--*

His lips landed on the area NEAR my lips as his hand cupped my face, trying to hide the fact that he didn’t actually kiss me.

“Muah! E-he-he-he...” he rubbed the back of his neck and waved. “Go home safely jagiya!”

“Errrr... ahahahaha... sure....” I replied and touched the area where his lips landed.

 

 

 

 

 

*WOAH! COME TO THINK OF IT, HE REALLY DID KISS ME! I MEAN, IT’S JUST NOT ON THE USUAL SPOTS! BUT STILL!!! HE KISSED THE AREA NEAR MY LIPS. WOW. IT DOESN’T SOUND SO SWEET BUT—OH GOSH, I’M MIND BLOWN~!* I thought and just ran off to the bus stop.

*THUMP. THUMP. THUMP.*

*Dugeun! Dugeun!*

Chunji’s POV

*Woah! What a day!* I thought as I entered back inside our house.

“Hey!” My mom nudged me.

“Yeah?”

“Seomi’s a great girl.” She smiled.

“I know.” I replied.