Pills Of Friendship

Cure For Summertime Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ra Nae’s POV

“WHAT THE HECK?!”I yelled throwing my pillow in fatto’s head. “GET OUT OF MY ROOM! IT’S ENOUGH THAT I HAVE TO SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM WITH PORORO! GET OUT!!!!”

He threw me a look and then stood. “It’s morning anyway. But mock my words monster, if you don’t fix the thing with the mice, tonight I’m sleeping here as well,”he said right before closing the door behind him. The guts he has! I’m gonna make him pay for this…but then…

“Why are you yelling so early in the morning?”Pororo’s head appeared from under his blanket.

I smirked. “How dare you let that beggar sleep in my room?”I asked on a low tone, hiding my intention. “YOU’RE GONNA PAY FOR IT AS WELL!!!”

~*~

I climbed up the pile of rusted cars and looked up towards the blue sky. From there I could see everything: fatto was trying to figure out how to use the crane machine while Pororo was dodging the chains that were moving with the metal arm that was lifting pieces of metal into the air. I sighed. I looked down at my right hand. If it didn’t hurt like that…if only I could sleep better at night without waking up because of the pain. If only I had more pills to take and make that pain go away…

“RA NAE!”I heard my name being called and I looked down. Grandpa Han was there, signaling me to go down. I jumped from car to car, landing perfectly next to him.

“What?”

“Today is Friday,”he said as if I didn’t knew.

“And?”

“Ra Nae…”

I sighed. “I know. But I hate going to hospital! I hate that place! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!”I clenched my fists tight.

“I know, I know,”he placed his hand on my shoulder. “But you have to go, Ra Nae. It hurts, doesn’t it?”

I nodded, trying to keep in the tears. I was not going to cry. I didn’t cry back then, I was not going to cry now! “I’ll go. Watch fatto for me, will you?”I tried to smile.

“He’s name is Tempo, Ra Nae,”chuckled grandpa.

“I know, I know! But it’s more fun this way,”I winked.

“Ra Nae?”he called from behind right before I entered the house.

“What now?”

“Take Hyun Seung with you.”

“I don’t need him!”

“You know you do. These old bones can no longer sustain you, Ra Nae. So do them a favor and take Hyun Seung with you, ok?”

This old man! Always doing whatever he wants and likes! “OK! FINE! PORORO!”I turned around and called out his name.

“MY NAME IS NOT PORORO!”he yelled back forgetting all about the chains and receiving a hit from one of them because of that. “AISHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

“COME DOWN HERE! I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU!”I continued to yell.

After that I entered the house. He was going to come. I was sure of that. Why? Because he was that kind of guy that would obey you, even though you mock him. Weak! I opened my closed and looked for a pair of jeans and a white, extra sized t-shirt. With the clothes in my hands , I entered the bathroom. A quick shower and I was good to go!

“What do you want from me?”asked Pororo as I got out of the bathroom, drying my hair with a towel.

I glared at him and then I sighed. Being all sweet might attract more flies than running after them! “Look here Pororo, I need you to come somewhere with me. Now get dressed and move that !”

He stood there and stared at me. “Who said that I was going? I have nothing to do with you,”he shrugged. “Might as well go back to work.”

I sighed. I knew he was going to be like that. “Fine. Do whatever you want to. It’s not like I wanted you to come with me from the beginning!”I picked up my bag and left him there, looking all confused.

Why are men men? I mean, I think my gender should have been male and not female!

I was going to get in the bus when I saw something flashy running after it. That Pororo…

“Look what you’ve done! Now we have to wait for another one,”I scolded him as he huffed and puffed next to me.

“Whatever…”

Silence. I wonder why he changed his mind? “Say, why did you changed your mind?”I as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter