Just Missed You

Cure For Summertime Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seung Hyun’s POV

I looked at the empty room and sighed. And for the nth time I went to the kitchen and came back because it was empty. I cleaned all in the house and around the house, I washed the dirty clothes with the washing machine, I washed the floors and took off the dust, I did it all…I did all I could to keep my mind from what happened. But I couldn’t run away forever. It wasn’t like she went shopping or something like that. She was in the hospital and the truth is that I was too coward to go visit her.

Why?

Because I was afraid of her secret.

And plus, everyone was there, making a fuss about what happened.

The front door opened and the sound reached my ear, making me sit on the sofa. I was not going to be caught off guard. Few seconds later, Daesung entered the living room with a sad expression.

“Oh, here you are,”he sad beside me.

Silence.

“You cleaned the house,”he observed. “Ra Nae would probably mock you about this,”he then smiled.

Finally I decided that I should just go for it, take the risk and ask. “So, how is she?”

He sighed and his sad expression reappeared. “I don’t know. They won’t let us in her ward.”

“Why?”I heard my voice which seemed a little angry.

“I don’t know,”Daesung shrugged. “Only her grandpa can go in. The doctor’s orders!”

“So…what are you all doing at the hospital?”

“GD left for work and so did Seugri. I will leave for Sydney this afternoon, so there aren’t many there. Only Hyun Seung, Taeyang and grandpa Han. And they are all waiting in the hallway, apart from grandpa who enters to check up on Ra Nae. But from what he said, she didn’t woke up yet.”

“Oh…I see,”I mumbled, looking down at my feet.

“I have to go. Grandpa said that he will call to check up on you and to give you more information about Ra Nae,”he stood and walked out, leaving me there on the couch. But grandpa Han never cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter