Approaching

Cure For Summertime Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ra Nae’s POV

“Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!”someone was pulling my blanket, making my head hit the pillow again and again.

“Whaaaat?”I didn’t bother to open my eyes. “Go awayyyyy…”

“Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!”called the same voice.

I opened one eyes and I was… “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”I yelled and fell off my bed. “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING HERE?!”

He smirked. “Look outside, will you? Ain’t a beautiful morning? Let’s go jogging!”

“Wha-? Fatto, did you hit your head or something?”I raised one eyebrow. “It’s freakin’ 6 in the…”I analyzed his face. “Fine with me! Just let me put on a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt and I’m out!”

I entered the bathroom. “What is he up to?”I mumbled. “And why is the shower…AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! YOU ERT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!”I slapped the wet and bare skin of the tanned one, while forcing him to leave the bathroom.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”laughed fatto from my room’s doorstep. “Priceless! Priceless!”he held his big tummy while laughing his off.

Oh yeah?

I smirked.

~*~

“One, two! One, two! One, two! Move it! Move it! Move it!”I chanted as I ran along the boy group. “C’mon, you old geezers! Move your old and lazy asses! MOVE IT! MOVE IT!”

“C…can’t we take…a break?”panted fatto.

“No, we can’t. NOW MOVE THOSE FEET!”I yelled, making him get in the line. “What’s up, sis?”I smirked, seeing Rapunzel’s sister dragging himself after the group. “Lost your breath or soemthing?”

He glared in response, but hurried his steppes so that he caught up with the group again. I analyzed them all. Fatto and GD were the last ones, while Taeyang, the tanned one, was in the front of everyone, closely followed by Seungri and Daesung. I smiled to myself. This was going to be fun!

“TWO MORE LAPS!”I announced as we passed the white mark.

~*~

“Are you ok?”

“Do I look ok to you, Pororo?”I frowned as I rubbed my legs.

He took my foot and started rubbing it so that the muscles would relax. “I thought you had some kind of training when you suddenly took them all to joggi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter