About Flying

Cure For Summertime Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ra Nae’s POV

I opened my eyes and looked at the floor. It was empty.

“Where did that fatto disappear to?”I mumbled as I got off the bed. “Auch…my back!”

I felt the pain through every single bone of my body. The day I spend with GD at shopping had repercussions on my body… “Make-over my ,”I hissed as I almost crawled outside the room, across the corridor, towards the kitchen. From the latter a delicious smell was calling me, making me move faster even though my body was protesting with every sudden move. “I swear I’ll never ever wear high heels again,”I muttered under my breath as I entered the kitchen.

That’s when I remained still, watching the scene. Grandpa was reading his newspaper as usual. Seung Hyun was chopping something while Hyun Seung was watching him closely, as if he was afraid that fatto will cut his finger if he leaves his side. GD and Taeyang were playing on the floor with the little dog Taeyang brought last evening, while Seungri and Daesung were watching everything from the table. The image was so complete. The perfect portrait of a happy family! And where exactly was I fitting in that picture?

“Oh! ‘Morning, Ra Nae!”Taeyang spotted me standing there and jumped on his feet. “How did you sleep?”he kissed my cheek.

“I snored like a T-Rex!”I waved my hand. I looked with interest at Seung Hyun’s posture:his whole body was shaking up. “What are you doing there, fatto? Want to add some meat in that salad?”

“I’m grating some carrots,”he turned around, holding the purple vegetable in his hand. “Something on my face?”

“Nope. Just wondering if you used my BB Cream,”I sat next to Daesung at the table, which was quickly pushed away by Taeyang. “Why did you do that for?”

“Did what?”he smirked.

“Why did you push Daesung away?”

“Because I wanted to sit next to you,”he pouted like a kid.

“Well, I don’t wanna sit next to you. Daesung, you can take my sit. I’m going to supervise fatto,”I stood and walked towards the cooking machine. “What are you cooking here?”

“English breakfast,”he answered, making me raise my eyebrow.

“And what’s the thing with the carrots?”

“Those are for me. I’m gonna slice them, boil them and them eat them with a piece of BBQ. Why?”

I looked at him and smiled. I was proud of him. Keeping up with the diet and not only. He changed. He changed to the extreme where I’m afraid that I will lose him.

“What?”he asked, looking with curiosity at me.

“Nothing,”I smiled as I styled my hair in a cute bun.

He continued doing his job while I was continuing my plan. I was going to pay a visit to Kirin Airlines. Choi Seung Hyun was ment to be up there, flying among the white and puffy clouds. His place was there, flying the airplanes in the sunset. His place was…away from me.

~*~

“Where are we going?”he asked for the nth time as we were waiting at the red traffic light in the cab.

“You’ll see,”I sighed. “And stop asking the same question over and over again, will you? My head spins because of the heat!”

“Sorry.”

I looked out the window. The sun was playing on my black cardigan, making the heat being unbearable. That’s why I hate the sun! It makes it difficult for me to think. It makes my right hand reach impossible temperatures…

“Are you ok?”he looked at me with curiosity.

“Oh! We’re here!”I jumped off from the cab. The building was entirely made of glass and the parking lot that was spreading from the main street, all the way to the building itself was huge. Somewhere in the distance, the huge airplanes could be seen waiting on the runways.

“What are we doing here, Ra Nae?”Seung Hyun caught my arm and pulled me back, stopping me from going further.

“We’re here for you.”

He glared at me and turned around, pulling me after him. “No, we’re not. We’re leaving this place. Right now!”he raised his rand to stop a cab.

“Seung Hyun…please!”I pleaded for the first time since we met. “Please…you have to do this in order to really heal.”

“Heal?”he turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter