Yet Another Meeting

Cure For Summertime Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seung Hyun's POV

I bowed my head in front of the old man who was standing legged-crossed in front of me. The 'monster' was beside him, with her arms crossed over her chest, frowning at me. I was trying to maintain my dignity, but it was kinda difficult after...well, you know.

"I'm sorry,"I bowed again. "I'm sorry, elder!"

The grandpa was half smiling, half looking at the 'monster's' reaction.

"I'm sorry and I thank you for taking care of me,"I bowed again, remembering what mother used to say to me when I was young. Always be respectful towards the elders. Only that way you can be wise later on. Pfff, bull if you ask me! But whatever! I stood and I walked towards the door with my face still towards the two of them, 'coz the 'monster' was looking kinda dangerous if you ask me. I mean, she threw a freakin' fork towards my face! MY FACE! And why? Because she saw me ! What? Has she never seen a person? That would be strange...

"Thank you again! Goodbye!"I ran out the door without even looking back.

Only after I passed the gates I stopped. I was panting from the effort. "Aishhhh...making me run like this. Ehe, Choi Seung Hyun! You're not what you used to be anymore,"I bitterly said while glancing at the junkyard that was remaining behind as I started walking down the main road towards my favorite place. The club...that was right. Drinking some whiskey would help me get over the morning's events. Drinking again would save me from that pain I was starting to feel in my chest.

 

Ra Nae's POV

"Grandpa!"I exclaimed after I saw that old geezer run between the piles of metal. "How can you do such a thing?! How can you just let him go like that? After he did this to me?!"I pointed at my swollen eyes that became purple over night.

He just smiled and took a sip from his cup of herbal tea. "Delicious!"

"GRANDPA!"

"Yah, Kim Ra Nae! Don't you have anything to do? I think it's time to open the yard, do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter