Here To Win

Cure For Summertime Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ra Nae’s POV

So I was just…standing there, having those thick lips over mine, moving like he wanted to rip them! Standing…

“YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!”yelled someone and I just saw how the punch flew towards us and how the tanned guy landed on the ground, with his right hand over his cheek. “JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING HERE?!”an angry Hyun Seung huffed and puffed while placing himself between me and the guy.

“YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT? WHY DID YOU HIT ME FOR?!”the guy stood and stomped towards Hyun Seung.

“Crazy he says…Aren’t you the crazy one for kissing her like that, in front of everyone and out of the blue?”he glared at the tanned one.

I was looking at them like I was watching a tennis match. And everyone was doing the same thing as me…

“What’s wrong with me kissing her?”

“What’s wrong? Yah! Is she your girlfriend or something?!”

“No, but kissing is just another form of saying ‘Hello!’. What’s the big deal about it? Where I come from that’s how we say hello,”he shrugged and dusted off his jeans.

“Hello? Well lil’ boy, here it’s Korea and here we don’t kiss people out of the blue without having any connection with them whatsoever,”puffed Hyun Seung. “I don’t care where you’re coming from, be it China, Congo or USA, just stay away from Ra Nae, understood?”

“Whatever!”

I was still shocked after the kiss. My lips were all swollen and they were burning. But really? What were they all doing there?

“What are you doing here, guys?”asked fatto. Was that a smile playing on his lips?

“As that old grandpa said, we’re here as an answer to his newspaper add,”answered GD.

“What add?”I asked. “Can I see it?”

Someone threw me the newspaper. There was no need to search for it since it was encircled with red.

“GRANDPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!”

~*~

“Just how could you do something like this to me, grandpa?”I complained as I closed the door. “Just what were you thinking when you wrote this add?!”

I was fuming. I was angry. I was feeling betrayed.

“Ra Nae, you need to marry someday, don’t you?”grandpa Han sighed.

“What’s that have to do with the add?”I frowned.

“Well, this is the best for yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter