Bickering

Cure For Summertime Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seung Hyun’s POV

Now this was funny! Next to Monster, there was this guy with doe eyes that was looking at her and then at me and so on and so forth.

“Grandpa, I hope you’re not talking about him,”the monster said, pointing a shaky finger at me.

“Who else then?”the old fart replied with a smile.

“GRANDPA!”

“Aish…you’re so noisy, monster,”I commented while passing by her while following the elder inside.

“Who are you calling ‘monster’, you fatto?!”she hissed back, moving her right hand to hit. I dodged it and continued walking. Sometimes, just sometimes, being sober can save your life. I followed the old man to the room where not too long ago I stood and bowed, just to run away after few minutes. He sat behind the little table and signaled me to do the same, which I did. The monster sat on his left, while the doe-eyed guy sat on his right.

“Now, mister…?”

I looked at him. C’mon, think! “You can call me Tempo,”I finally said, not minding the raised eyebrow of the old man.

“Tempo?”snorted the monster.

“Got a problem with it, monster?”

“Not really. But I prefer calling you ‘fatto’,”she shrugged.

“Kids, please,”spoke the grandpa. “So Tempo, you’ll be staying around and work for us to pay for hurting me…”

“WHAT?!”yelled the monster, suddenly jumping on her two feet. “HE HIT YOU?!”

“Young lady, please calm down,”spoke her grandpa. “We had a little…accident,”he turned grining towards me. “And he agreed to work for me until I heal.”

“Agreed my ,”I mumbled under my breath as I looked at my own socks. “Yeah, that’s true!”I said louder, looking at them. “Now, can you tell me where I’m going to sleep?”

The old man turned towards the monster.

“Don’t even think about it!”she cut his idea off before even being said. “I won’t share my room whit this fatto! I prefer Pororo instead!”she pulled the doe-eyed guy by his neck, making him fall on the little table.

“Y-yah…who are you calling Pororo?!”

“Shut it!”she hissed.

“Good, good then! Hyun Seung and Ra Nae are going to share one room and you’re taking over my grandson’s room. Now go, kids! And behave, understood?”

We all stood, bowed and left the room.

“Pororo, you better not snore at night or else you’re sleeping outside,”she looked at the confused guy.

I chuckled at her expression.

“And you! I don’t know what you said to grandpa that he agreed on letting you stay here, but you’ll get it soon,”she tuned towards me. “That’s your room. Pororo, grab your things and put them in my room!”

Then she left. I looked at the closed door and then turned towards the guy that was looking confused after her. He really looked like Pororo now that I was thinking about it!

“I’m Hyun Seung,”he put out his hand.

“Tempo.”

He just nodded and opened one door. “This should have been my room. As you can see is not big, but for one person is more than enough,he grabbed his unopened bags and threw them in the hallway. “So…I’ll be going.”

And he closed the door behind him. Now, the room was smaller than my closet!

“Really now, Choi Seung Hyun, what did you get yourself into here?”I mumbled as I sat on the bed. “What did you get yourself into?”

~*~

“YAH FATTO! GET UP, RAISE AND SHINE!”she practically banged her fists onto my door, making me jump 10 m from the bed.

“Go away, monster,”I opened the door only to close it back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter