Again And Again

Cure For Summertime Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ra Nae’s POV

I kept staring at my socks while grandpa was huffing and puffing in front of me. Aish! My feet were sleeping already! I wish I could raise my eyes without meeting his frowned expression. How on Earth would I have know that the Pororo guy was his grandson?!

“So,”grandpa Han started, “I want you to be nice with my grandson. Understood, Ra Nae?”

“Yes,”I mumbled.

“Good! Now let’s make the introductions, shall we?”

I nodded and followed him outside the room, to the kitchen where Pororo was waiting for us. I glanced at him. He really was Pororo! He was wearing a yellow t-shirt and some blue jeans and on the had he had a pilot cap, while wearing sight-glasses with black frames. What was with his fashion sense anyway?

“Ra Nae, this is Hyun Seung, my grandson,”grandpa’s voice woke me up.

I bowed my head, refusing to meet the guys eyes. Not that he cared anyway! “Can I go now, grandpa?”

“Grandpa? Who are you calling grandpa, monster?”Pororo spoke on a high pitched tone. “He’s my grandpa, not yours! What right do you have to call him that, huh?”

That was the moment when I saw myself throwing my fist towards his face and sending him flying to the moon. Goodbye and don’t forget to write! I chuckled at that image from my head. “Can I go now, mister Han?”

“Go, go!”agreed grandpa Han. And I didn’t wait for him to tell me more and I ran outside, slamming the door behind me. Pfff! That guy! Looking like Pororo and having the personality of a bratty bat! The only thing I could do after what I did to him, was to hope that he was not going to stay for to long around.

I turned towards my crane machine and I decided that there was some metal that was waiting to be crashe. So why not relieving my nerves, imagining Pororo’s head instead of some old car?

 

Seung Hyun’s POV

My head was heavy from all the whiskey and vodka I had all night. It was morning? Was it already noon?

“Hell with all!”I threw my last coins on the table. The dealer took them and placed my cards in front of me. And once again I lost. $ 5.000. That’s what I lost from the moment my foot stepped inside the casino.

“Easy, easy, boys.,”I mumbled as the security guys dragged me outside. “I can walk on my own and I think I still know where the exit is, thank you,”I dusted my dirty shirt. Why wasn’t I drunk? “If I think a lil’ bit about it, maybe another glass of…”

But one of the bodyguards already sent me flying in the air. I landed on the warm pavement, being blinded by the sun. I smiled and covered my eyes. I was soooo sleepy…

“Aigooo, my son! Aigoooo!”some husky voice came to me.

“Eomma?”I mumbled as a pair of arms raised me from the pavement. “Sorry, eomma…I think I lost again at cards…”

“Who are you calling ‘eo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter