Why?

Cure For Summertime Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seung Hyun’s POV

I moved my hand and covered my eyes. The sun was such a bother!

I smiled. The blanket was warm and the smell of coffee…Wait! WHAT! I sniffed the air. The smell of hot coffee was floating in the air. But…then, the flashbacks gave me chills down my spine. I just didn’t do that! How could I…why did I go drinking again?!

I got down from the bed and looked around. The whole apartment was so clean that it was almost sparkling! No more clothes on the floor, the waste bin was empty, the photos were arranged and the broken glass was no longer scattered on the desk. That monster…

I sighed and took a clean towel from the closet. Even the walls seemed to be much more pink. Pink!

“She saw my pink bedroom. NOOOOOOOOOO!”

 

Ra Nae’s POV

“Yah, Kim Ra Nae! Is this the proper hour for you to return home?”grandpa frowned as I tried to move to my room without making any noise. “Where have you been? Did you know that I haven’t slept even one hour while waiting for you to come back? Where were you?”

C’mon, Ra Nae! Think about something!

“Don’t even think about lying to me, young lady.”

That old grandpa! Slyer than a fox! “Ok, ok! I meet with fatto on my way home and I had to go home with him because he was way to drunk to even stand on his own. And once we got there, I put him into bed. I wanted to leave, but seriously, I couldn’t ignore the dirt that was all around the apartment so I started cleaning up. And I got carried away and…”

I raised his hand to signal me to stop. “I understand.”

“You do?”

“Yes. But tell me, what do you have in mind, Ra Nae?”

“What? Are you some kind of Edward Cullen now?”

“Who’s that?”he asked, with his eyes full of curiosity.

“No one, grandpa,”I giggled.

“So? What’s your plan? ‘Coz I can certainly can see that you have something in that little head of yours.”

I put the bag next to me and took out some photos I snatched away from Seung Hyun’s house. “This was him before the accident,”I placed in front of grandpa a photo that showed a happy captain embracing a beautiful woman that was wearing the stewardesses’ uniform. “And this is him right now,”I pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter