If This Ain't A Drama!

Cure For Summertime Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ra Nae’s POV

“Are you sure you’ll be ok?”

I rolled my eyes. “It’s not like he’s some sort of a . Don’t worry, I’ve got a pocket knife under my pillow just in case.”

“I CAN HEAR YOU TWO!”yelled fatto from the crane machine.

“AND SO WHAT? CONTINUE TO DO YOUR WORK!”I replied.

“DO I HAVE TO HOLD IT FOR MUCH LONGER? MY ARMS ARE…UNDERSTOOD!”he quickly took in the message my glare sent to him.

“As I was saying, it’s better for him to share the same room with me. This way I have more control over what he does,”I turned towards Hyun Seung. “Why are you so worried over? I’m a big girl! I can take care of myself,”I smiled as I put on the red helmet.

“If you say so…”

“What’s this? Have some faith, will you?”I playfully punched his arm.

“If you say so…”

~*~

“Did you call me?”fatto’s head appeared in the bathroom’s door frame.

“Yes. Enter,”I said without even looking at him. In fact I was almost done with the chart I prepared for him. “What are you doing, standing there like a lost dog? Didn’t I asked you to enter?”

“B-but…it’s a bathroom...”

“Wow! You’re pretty smart, you know?”I pointed at him with my pen. “Of course it’s a bathroom! Now enter and close that door behind you, will you?”

He cautiously stepped inside and pulled the door behind him. “What do you need from me?”

“Take off the shirt.”

His eyes widened and his hands formed a X over his chest. I rolled my eyes. “What are you, some kind of maiden? Take of that shirt and don’t make me repeat myself anymore!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter