Warm Guilt

Cure For Summertime Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seung Hyun’s POV

“Have you seen the monster around here?”I asked through the living room’s open door.

“Hyung, you shouldn’t be calling her like that,”frowned Daesung.

“Yeah, she’s a girl after all,”commented Taeyang too.

“It’s none of your business what I call her! Now, have you seen her or not?”I snapped.

“Why are you looking for her?”asked Hyun Seung from behind me.

I turned around and shrugged. “I’m hungry and she won’t let me eat anything that’s in the fridge because she cooks for me the so called ‘healthy’ meals. So, have you seen her?”

He stared at me for a couple of seconds, making me feel strange. “You should check in the barn Sometimes she spends her time there,”he answered.

“Oh..thanks!”

I took one of the rain coats that were hanging in the closet and I walked outside. The rain was giving me chills down my spine. “Why does it have to rain anyway?”I mumbled as I tried to avoid the pools of mud. “I hate the rain!”

I tripped right in front of the barn’s door. “Just wonderful!”I muttered as I looked down at my jeans. “The monster will love to wash them!”

I placed my hand on the wooden door and I was preparing to push it open when I heard a familiar voice:

“You…are you hoping that he’ll fall in love with you?”

“GD?”I whispered.

“W-what are you talking about there, Kwon Ji Yong?”answered the monster. “Fall in love with me? Please! I’m the monster remember? I put him to work and I’m nagging every single moment of every single day. Now, why would I hope he’ll fall in love with me, huh?”

“Well, in dramas, the guy eventually ends up with the cold .”

“Well, this ain’t a dram first of all and secondly, I’m not acting y for him to fall for me,”she replied in such a manner that I could practically see her smile behind her words. “Really now GD, you should stop watching that kind of things!”

“And switch to what?”

“Horror.”

“No thanks,”he laughed.

Why were they so friendly all of sudden?

Before I knew it, I was already in front of the house, standing in the rain. Yeah, why were they so friendly one to another?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter