Confession #7 - Dream (Part II)

Confessions of a girl

 

~~~~~~~ Previously ~~~~~~~

 

“Yoseob….” _______ whispered out, a small tint of happiness in her voice.

 

~~~~~~~ Present ~~~~~~~

 

*This is really happening!!!* she thought.

_______ looked up, expecting to see her knight in shining armour, this time for real & in the flesh!

As soon as she laid eyes on her ‘knight’, all happiness evaporated. The smile that she was trying so hard to keep off of her face vanished. She was speechless. Dumbfounded. She wasn’t expecting that at all!

“Hey _______, “ ‘Yoseob’ said with a smile on his face.

Oh~~ It was Yoseob all right! It was Yoseob, Ok Yoseob. Yoseob from 2 classes down. Yoseob with the same sunny disposition but not quite the same brilliant, blinding smile. Yoseob who was cute but lacked the skill to effortlessly make everyone around him fall for his adorableness. Yes, it was Yoseob… THE WRONG YOSEOB!

“Uhh..uh… Yoseob goon… What are you doing?” _______ said, still slightly confused & in disbelief of what was happening.

*Can my life GET ANY sadder~~~?! :(*

“Saving you of course!” ‘Yoseob’ said with a chirpy voice.

“Hahhhahhahhahhhah!!!” the annoying laughter of the es’ surrounded the area. “YOU!!? Save HER?! HAhhhaHHahahhah`~~~ What you gonna do? You’re just a boneless little outcast! What? You gonna slap me, is that it?!” the who slapped me said, “You don’t have the guts!”

“But I do…..”

Everyone’s head whipped around at the mysterious voice.

“Junhyung oppa…..”

“Who the hell are you?!” one of them yelled at Junhyung while pointing a finger at him.

“I’m about to be your worst nightmare….” Junhyung said cooly as he walked towards the girl with cold piercing eyes that sent chills through me. I’ve never seen him THIS scary before, not even when we had that little fight (the one when _______ got beat up).

Junhyung, now standing right in front of the girl’s face, looked her up & down then scoffed. He looked away & rolled his eyes then set his deadly gaze back onto her.

“If you ever, so much as come near _______ again, I’ll make sure this ugly face of yours gets a permanent makeover. Although, I think your face’d be a step up from what it looks like now…” Junhyung said, voice low & gruff (& all eh! Haha). He menacingly laughed at the last statement.

Scared out of their wits, they ran away like little girls. Ok~ they ARE girls but they literally ran like little girls! Shrieking, flailing their arms… It was quite hilarious actually, so funny _______ couldn’t stop herself from laughing. It was like chickens escaping from their master who was trying to hack them! (Ok sadistic much! Lol)

_______ immediately stopped laughing when Junhyung turned around & looked at her with that same scary expression. He slowly walked towards her, still carrying that frightening aura. _______ was so scared & it looked like he was going to hit her. Her eyes closed shut, not wanting to see what was going to happen next.

Suddenly, someone poked her cheek. _______ opened her eyes.

“What’d you close your eyes for?!” Junhyung asked amusedly, a big grin plastered on his face. “Owww! That hurt!” Junhyung squealed.

“That’s for scaring me like that!” _______ said while smacking his chest repeatedly. She didn’t know why but her eyes got teary.

“Hey… Aww Come one~ Don’t cry! Babe I’m sorry,” Junhyung cooed, hugging her.

“Don’t baby me… I’m not a baby..” _______ said, but since she was in Junhyung’s tight embrace it came out muffled.

“Ok, ok~” Junhyung said, defeated as he pulled away from her & used his thumb to wipe her tears away.

“Uhhhhh….”

“Oh right! Yoseob goon! Thank you for your help!” _______ turned towards him & bowed in appreciation.

“Uhh… No problem but… who’s this?”

“Oh! Ummm… he’s uhh… he’s….”

“I’m her brother!” Junhyung quickly covered for _______.

“Oh! I didn’t know _______ ssi has a brother?!”

“Yeah… Well… I’ll see you around school then..” ______ hastily said, trying to end the topic before ‘Yoseob’ got suspicious. She turned Junhyung toward the direction of the school garden & started pushing him.

“What are you doing here?!” ______ exclaimed once they were seating on a bench.

“I just wanted to check up on you! Good thing I came too~~!”

“Ummm… Thanks oppa!” _______ said, all smiles.

*두근두근*

“You know I’ll always be there to protect you~” Junhyung said, gentleness in his voice. He really couldn’t stop the smile on his face that was threatening to grow even bigger.

“Oh crap! Class’s started! I’ll see you at home ok? Bye oppa!!” _______ quickly got up & ran for class.

Junhyung watched _______ leave, with a smile still on his face. He decided to sit there for just a while more, soaking in the warmth that radiated from her left-behind presence.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Notes

 

Did I disappoint you guys?! No one commented :(

I hope you guys like this chapter~ I made it all better! Right?!

It's gonna get better! I promise!!

I'm sorry I ruined it!! *sobs quietly*

I WILL MAKE YOU GUYS LOVE ME & THE STORY BY THE END OF CHAPTER 7!!! I SWEAR!!

Haha

Ok~ Hope this makes up for it!