Confession #8 (Part I)

Confessions of a girl

 

 

Friday came really fast, not that _______ was complaining. She had been anticipating this day since forever. She even woke up 2 hours earlier to do her hair. She couldn’t very well put on make-up since she’s going to school so she made sure that the 2 hours was spent to the utmost fullest. By the end of those 2 hours, she was more than satisfied with the outcome.

“You’re happy today!” Junhyung said, curiously, “Anything special going on in school?”

“Nope~ Normal… Oh! I’ll be home late today.”

“Ok.. Just call if you need me to pick you up…”

“You’re not going to ask me why?”_______ asked, a little disappointed. She wanted to share the excitement with her best friend, her one & only oppa. It’s not everyday that she gets to go out on a date with the guy of her dreams, or in her words, ‘friendly outing’.

“Ok~~ Why?”

“I have a date!!”______ chirped happily.

Coffee came spurting out of Junhyung’s mouth.

“A d-date?! With WHO?!” Junhyung asked, trying to keep the nervousness in his voice absent.

“This guy in my class~~” _______ said, a smile spreading across her face. She obviously missed the coffee that had now stained Junhyung’s shirt & table cloth.

“Who~~?” Junhyung asked impatiently while copying her sing-song tone.

“Yang Yoseob! I’ve had a crush on him for soooo long I can’t believe he asked me out I’m…..”

_______ excitedly rambled on & on, not noticing the sadness behind Junhyung’s eyes. Sure, he had a smile plastered on his face but anyone could easily see the façade he was wearing, threatening to crumble at any moment. All he felt at that moment was emptiness, like a shell about to break.

“Junnie~ Oppa~ Ya~~” ______ called out to Junhyung while waving her hands in front of his face.

“W-what?”Junhyung snapped out of his daze. “Oh right! I’m happy for you~”Words he choked out of himself. “Ok! Hurry up or you’ll be late for school!”

“Wait!” _______ protested as Junhyung tried to push her out the door.

“I’ll see you later…”

*Bam*

_______’s face met with the front door.

*Is Junhyung oppa alright? He’s acting weird*

“Oh crap!” _______ cursed (I know it’s not really a curse XD) out loud, looking at her watch, “I’m ALREADY late!”

School went by in a flash. Normally, if you’re soo excited about something, time seems to drag on & it’d feel like forever till it reaches that moment. In _______’s case, she was soo nervous that time seemed to have went by too fast. She kept fidgeting & bouncing in her seat. She got scolded a few times for being too distracting. Her friends asked her if she was alright. _______ simply answered with an “I’m fine. It’s nothing.”. Just as much as she couldn’t stop smiling that day, _______ couldn’t stop biting the corner of her lips or playing with her zipper out of nervousness, not that she realized it herself.

“Ok class, remember to do your assignments this weekend. Have it in by Monday next week & I’ll return them to you the next day.”

All _______ heard was blah blah blah. She really couldn’t care less if the assignment was due next week or if her teacher was bloody dancing at the front of the classroom. Her head was in the clouds & seemed like she wasn’t going to wake up from it anytime soon. At least not until….

“Owwww!!” _______ screeched.

Opening her eyes, _______ almost fell out of her chair. Yoseob was only inches away from her face. Everyone else was also gone. It was just the two of them.

“Be careful!” Yoseob said, still holding onto her arm. He had caught her from falling.

“Thanks.”

Yoseob silently watched as _______ fixed her uniform then pack her stuff into her bag. She suddenly spun around & pointed at Yoseob accusingly.

“Hey!” _______ yelled, “That hurt!”

Yoseob chuckled at _______ rubbing her swollen cheek.

“Sorry! You looked cute though, all-spaced out like that~” Yoseob slyly grinned, trying to butter her up. _______ just made a funny face to that then grabbed her bag & left.

“Ya! Wait!” Yoseob yelled after her. “Hey! Wait for me!” Yoseob caught up with _______ & grabbed her shoulder.

“What?” _______ asked nonchalantly with a stoned face. Yoseob was taken aback. He rubbed the back of his neck.

*She didn’t forget about today… did she?!*

“Today…”

“Yeah? What about today?” _______ decided to go along with the act.

“You… forgot?” Yoseob asked nervously.

“Forgot what?!” _______ raised her voice suddenly, trying to up her acting.

“W-we were supposed t-to….”

“To~~~?” _______ started tapping her foot, trying to make it look like she was getting restless.

“We-we were supposed to g-go on a d-date!” Yoseob finally managed to say.

“Really?!” _______ changed her tone, conking her head to the side, trying to make herself look innocent.

“So you Did forget….” a tint of sadness in his voice could be heard.

It took all of _______’s strength to try not to giggle. She was going to milk this~~ OH Yeah~~

“Wait! Who are you again?!” _______ asked suddenly.

*WHAT?! SHE DOESN’T EVEN REMEMBER ME?! WHAT IS GOING ON!!?*

Yoseob was beyond confused. His facial expression was a mixture of confusion, horrified-ness & many other things that made _______ lose her cool. She burst out laughing. She felt bad for tricking him & finding amusement in his expense but she’d never seen him look so dejected or confused before. She was just amused that SHE made HIM that way.

“Sorry Yoseob~~” _______ started, still laughing, “I remember you~~ Hahahhhah”

“Huh?..... So that was a trick?!”

Yoseob was bewildered. He never thought ________ was capable of pranking. She was always cheerful but she didn’t seem like the cheeky type. He was impressed.

“Are you angry?” _______ asked after calming down.

“Nah~ I’m impressed!” Yoseob stated while nodding his head in approval.

“At what?”

“You’re a really good actress! You really had me going!”

“Well…” _______ brushed the side of her shoulders.

“Hahaha~~” Yoseob laughed sarcastically. “Don’t let that head of yours get any bigger.”

“Hey! It’s not that big!”

“Ok ok~ Yes, it’s not that big… It’s HUMUNGOUS!! I could fit an airplane in it!” Yoseob jokingly motioned with his hands how big it was.

_______ pouted.

“Just joking~”

_______’s smile instantly re-appeared.

“But you know… you look really adorable when you pout” Yoseob continued & pinched both her cheeks this time.

“Ooow! Sstooop dddat~~” _______ unconsciously pouted again.

“There it is again!” Yoseob exclaimed.

“Yoooseoob aaah~~ Huooortss~~” _______ pleaded for him to stop pinching her cheeks.

“Haha! Ok. Here~” Yoseob stopped pinching her cheeks but started massaging them in circular motions instead. A blush crept onto _______’s face furiously. Yoseob grinned seeing that.

“Shall we go?” Yoseob asked, extending his hand out to _______.

_______ stared at his hand then looked up at his ever smiling face. She smiled as well, placing her tiny hand in his large, soft one. Off they went to their very first ‘friendly outing’.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Notes

 

Hey guys^^

Here's a long chapter to make up for the absence this weekend:)

My brother took the com with him ._.* So this chapter is fresh out of Word! LOL

Thanks to all my subscribers & commentors & readers/silent readers!!

Love u guys!!