Confession #4 - Just the two of us

Confessions of a girl

 

*beep beep, beep beep*

_______’s head felt like it’s been bashed by a steel bat. (too exaggerated?? Haha XD) Groggy as she’s ever been, _______ slowly sat up. Her head felt suuuper heavy & all she wanted to do was just to lay back down. After she scooted back & supported herself against the headboard, she looked around. It was extremely dark so she had to squint to look at her surroundings.

“Mhhhmmhm… I’m sorry…late…I shuld’ve been there…”

_______ looked down beside her & found Junhyung. His head was laying on the side of the bed. _______ felt sorry that he had to be in that uncomfortable position because of her, again. As she was about to wake him up, he shot up on his own, giving her a fright.

“Arrghhh!~”

“You scared the crap out of me!! Don’t do that oppa!!”

“Oh… Sorry…” Junhyung said while rubbing his eyes.

*giggles*

“Ya~ What are you giggling at?!?” Junhyung asked defensively.

“Heehee~~ You just look really cute,” _______ said, giggling still, “Don’t gotta get so defensive! You should NOT TRY to look soo cool all the time!!”

“WHAT?!?!! Try?!??! Babe, I’m the epitome of cool AND y~~” Junhyung retorted back with a grin.

“Ritee~~ That’s why you DON’T have a girlfriend!” _______ argued back, snickering.

It suddenly became silent, too silent. _______ peered over at Junhyung & instantly she wished she hadn’t said what she did. She pulled on Junhyung’s sleeve, making him fall onto the bed beside her.

오빠, 미안해… I didn’t mean that… I know it’s because of me,” ______ said.

‘You’re right, it IS because of you’

“You’ve always had to take care of me. Even with 경미 언니, you cancelled almost all your dates just because I was sick on those days…. “

‘I’d rather have spent those days with you anyways’

미안해! I wish you didn’t have to be stuck with me too and….”

“Don’t you EVER say that!!! I have NEVER regretted ANYTHING, NEVER you hear me?! I’d rather give up 10-000 girlfriends just to be by your side when you need me, GOT IT?!?”

‘I’d rather be by your side forever..’ Junhyung thought while turning away.

_______ was shocked at Junhyung’s sudden outburst. She meekly nodded, not wanting to anger him further.

“Say anything like that again & THEN I’ll be angry with you!”

‘I don’t have a girlfriend because I already have you’

With her head down, _______ hid her now, widely-smiling face. She felt herself blushing. She had never seen this side of Junhyung before. In the 5 years that they’ve been together, Junhyung’s actions & mood towards _______ had been constantly calm & stoic. His facial expression had always been….well, quite expressionless actually. However, there was always this feeling of gentleness & safeness that _______ had felt from him.

Seeing Junhyung all riled up about ANYTHING was a first. She was even more surprised that it was because he was worried about her. ______ had always thought that their relationship was platonic & that he only took ‘this’ as his job. She never thought that Junhyung actually cared for her, not more than a patient anyways.

“Ya!! Why’s your head down?! Does your head hurt?? Where? Hur….”

“I’m fine…” _______ whispered, her head still down.

“If you’re fine, then why won’t you look at me!” Junhyung said in a panicked & frustrated voice (LOL frustrated ONI after 2 sec!!) He started shaking _______, trying to get a response from her.

_______ slapped his hands away & pushed him. Junhyung fell onto the floor on his dungdung with a thud. _______ hurriedly got up & started for the door. (She was in Junnie’s room) Halfway out of the room, Junhyung yanked her by her wrist. Forced to face him, ______ got more embarrassed & her face heated up even more.

“Are you… blushing??” Junhyung asked.

“NO I’M NOT!!”

Safely in her room now, _______ fell back against her door.

‘I wish it could always be like this, just the two of us…’

 

----------------------------------------

Author's notes

 

Hi!! Thank you for ALL those who read my story~~ ^^ You made me smile THEN fly again!! hahahahhhah

Since I think it'd be a bit confusing with the dialogue & the thoughts (esp this chap!) I color coded it!! :):)

Red = Dialogue, Blue = Thoughts

I think I made it clear or at least ok enough for you guys to figure out whose saying or thinking wat.. right?? haha