Confession #5 - No secrets (Part III)

Confessions of a girl

 

_______ opened the door to find no one there. She walked out.

“Ahem…”

As _______ was turning around to see who it was, she collided with the stranger & they ended up on the hard ground.

“Owwww~~” _______ said, one hand palming her dizzy head & the other supporting her body up as she hovered unsteadily over the stranger.

“Ya! Get off of me! You’re heavy!” the stranger said.

_______ looked down & immediately got off of him. As he got up & brushed himself off, _______ could only stand there, stiff as a rock.

*How’d he find out where I live? Why’s he here?! OMG! I was on top of him!!!*

“Oww! What’d you do that for?!” _______ screamed, staring bewilderedly at the guy.

“You were just standing there, staring at me! It was creeping me out!”

“H-how’d you know where I live & what are you doing here Yoseob ssi?!” _______ asked nervously while rubbing her arms.

“I just wanted to see how you were doing….” Yoseob said, looking away.

 

~~~~~~~ Yoseob POV ~~~~~~~

 

*What’s she staring at?!*

So, I pinched her arm to get her attention.

“Oww! What’d you do that for?!” _______ screamed. I’d never seen her angry before, she’s always cheerful. It’s kind of cute.

Wait! WHAT?! Cute?!

“You were just standing there, staring at me! It was creeping me out!”

I didn’t know what to do so I just snapped at her.

“H-how’d you know where I live & what are you doing here Yoseob ssi?!” _______ asked nervously while rubbing her arms.

“I just wanted to see how you were doing….” I said, looking away. UGHH~~ I don’t know how to do this?! I’m used to talking to girls, don’t get me wrong, but I’ve never done this whole worrying thing!

Wait! WHAT?! Worried?! What is WRONG with me today?!!?

“Owww!!! What the hell was that for?!”

 

~~~~~~~ Normal POV ~~~~~~~

 

_______ stared at Yoseob staring at her. So she pinched him! Haha

“Owww!!! What the hell was that for?!”

“Sorry~ You were just standing there, staring at me! It was creeping me out!” ______ retorted with his own words. Silence broke out.

 

~~~~~~~ Bring out the owl! Hoot Hoot~ haha ~~~~~~~

 

“What are you doing here again?” ______ asked, breaking the awkward silence.

“I wanted to see how you were doing remember? You just asked me like… 2 mins ago!”

“Right~~ My bad… Well… I’m ok so… Wait, WAIT!! How’d you know where I live?!” _______ questioned him anxiously. She was worried that her secret would be revealed.

“I read minds~~”

“Yoseob ssi….”

“Fine, I snuck a look into your file when the principle wasn’t looking,” Yoseob said.

“Thank you Yoseob ssi…”

“Aren’t we a little more familiar than that?”

“Huh?”

“Yoseob ssi… Call me Yoseob.”

“Oh… ok… Yoseob...ssi”

“Oh Come on!”

“I’m sorry but… it’s awkward. I don’t know how to… after that night…”

“About that, I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to snap at you or hurt your feelings. I was just in a bad place & I was kind of in a pissy mood…” Yoseob said while rubbing the back of his neck.

“Haha.. I could tell,” _______ said, smiling.

Silence broke out again. It was REALLLY awkward.

“So….”

*beep beep, beep beep*

"_______! I hope you’re awake now! I bought us ice-cream! Haagen Daz, our favourite! Will be back in 5"

*Crap! Junhyung oppa!*

“Uhh… Yoseob ssi, I’m sorry but you have to leave!” _______ exclaimed while turning Yoseob around & pushing him towards the elevator. She quickly pressed the lift button & pushed him in once the doors opened.

“But….”

“I’m fine! Look!” _______ said while dancing randomly & twirling around like some mad woman, “See you in school!”

Waving goodbye, ______ sighed in relief once she saw the lift going down.

*I hope they don’t bump into each other*

*DING*

“Oh! _______-ah!! You’re awake! What are you doing outside? You should be resting!” Junhyung said, stepping out of the OTHER lift.

*Phew* _______ thought.

“I was waiting for oppa~~ ^^ Ice-cream!!!” _______ shrieked while grabbing onto Junhyung’s arm.

“Ok, ok! God, I don’t know where you get your energy from!” Junhyung said, laughing.

_______ smiled while watching Junhyung walk back towards the apartment. Looking back at THE lift, _______ thought….

*I wish I had no secrets…*

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Notes

 

Hi everyone!! ^^ I have 6 subscribers now!!! Woooot~~ Was shupa psyched to see that!

Thank you to my 6 subscribers~~ *Gives each one BEAST member except Yoseob so share!! haha*

I'm REALLY sorry Chapter 5 is ish & SOO Boring~~!! :( wahhhahaaaa~

I'll do better!!

 

Next Confession, Yoseob & _______ get a lil' closer, not rili... but closer! haha

(I forgot wat i wanted to say! lol! ok wait...... Damn! Can't remember! haha^^)

Ok that's enough for my ranting! :)