Confession #9 - Time, Please Stop

Confessions of a girl

 

 

_______ woke up to the sound of the falling rain, the light pitter-patter of water against her window. She slowly sat up. She slightly opened her eyes & looked to the window.

*The sky’s crying*

_______ chuckled at her own thoughts. She looked to the right & saw Junhyung sleeping peacefully. Smiling, she pushed his fringe to the side.

“Mfff..ahmmkdnlkn....smmdnkv….dosm…” Junhyung mumbled.

_______ immediately slapped the back of her hand to . She was trying so hard to stifle her laugh. She’d always thought that her oppa was the cutest when he was sleeping, mainly because he didn’t know that he was being cute!

Suddenly, Junhyung shot up. ______ almost fell off the bed, surprised. She was about to slap him out of reflex & say “Don’t do that!”  because she thought that he had been awake & was trying to scare her but when she saw him with his eyes closed, she softened. Out of nowhere, he hugged _______, causing them to fall back on the bed.

“Aish~~ How can someone who’s sleeping be so strong!? Aikooo~~ Oppa~~ Let go~~” _______ whined, struggling to get out of Junhyung’s death grip. After a while, she finally gave up. She twisted herself around in his arms, facing him. As she stared at him, memories of their past together started flashing in her mind.

“Junhyung oppa~ Thank you, for always being there for me. Even though you’re technically paid to take care of me, I know that you do care for me & that you’ll never hurt me. I hope one day you’ll find someone who’ll care for you like how you’re caring for me now. Knowing you, you’d probably find some hot eonni who’s smart, beautiful & cool… Don’t forget me when you have a new girl in your life ok? I know I don’t say it much but I really do love you oppa~”

_______ whispered those words, genuine about her feelings towards Junhyung. She’d never told anyone this, especially Junhyung, but besides Yoseob, he was the only other guy she’s ever liked. The only other guy she’ll probably ever like, ever love.

She remembered the first time they met. He had eyes as cold as the freezing winter. His piercing gaze was terrifying. He was indifferent & slightly hunches when he walks. He looked like he didn’t wasn’t anybody near him. Regardless of that, _______ wanted to get to know him. She was surprised to see said boy in a nurse’s uniform, in her room, checking her temperature the very next day.

It was awfully quiet & awkward the first few days. By the end of the week, _______ made it a goal to talk to him. So she finally did, that Sunday.

 

~~~~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~~~

 

 “Hey!”

“Hi…”

“So… you’re a nurse. Cool~”

“Uhhh.. ok… Can you pass me that?”

“Sure. My name’s Choi _______ by the way!”

“I know…. I’m Yong Junhyung…ok, I’m done.. I’ll check up on you in half hour….”

“Ok…” _______ replied in a soft voice, disappointed.

“Oh ______-ssi!

“Yeah?” _______’s head shot up automatically.

“It’s nice to meet you~”

Junhyung smiled.

_______ sat there for a whole 5 minutes, stunned.

*He smiled at me~*

For the first time in a long time (specifically ever since she found out about her condition about 3 months ago), _______ too smiled. From that day on, slowly, the two started opening up to each other.

 

~~~~~~~ Present ~~~~~~~

 

_______ Junhyung’s soft hair. Even now, she still gets that warm, fuzzy feeling she first felt whenever she looks at him. _______ stared at his face. Sometimes she wonders how is it that she was lucky enough to have been assigned to such a good-looking nurse.

Gently, she traced the contours of his face. She’d always giggle when she thought of how chubby his cheeks were & yet his face was seemingly slim at the same time. Moving her finger to his lips, _______ started blushing. She’d be lying if she said she’d never imagined kissing those plump, y, kissable lips of his. Who wouldn’t right?

As _______ slowly drifted off to sleep, she thought of when she first called him oppa.

 

~~~~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~~~

 

It’s been almost a month now that _______ & Junhyung’s started living together & almost a year since they’ve known each other. Even though they’ve gotten closer, ________ still called Junhyung ‘Junhyung-ssi’.

One night, they were sitting on the couch, eating & watching a movie..

“Why do you still call me Junhyung-ssi?”

________ stopped eating & turned towards him. He was still facing the front, eyes never leaving the screen. She turned back & calmly answered.

“I don’t know…”

'Oppa!! Wait for me!!' the girl from the movie said.

“Call me oppa!” Junhyung suddenly said.

_______ almost choked on her rice. She snapped her head towards him again. He was still looking at the screen!! She stared at him, waiting for him to at least look at her. Finally, he did.

“Well….?”

_______ nervously took a deep breath.

“Junhyung… oppa…”

“Seee~~ That wasn’t so bad, was it?“ Junhyung smiled then turned back to the screen.

_______ turned back to the screen also. Unknowingly, a smile crept onto her face.

“Oppa….” _______ said under her breath.

“Hmmm?” Junhyung turned towards her.

“What?” _______ snapped out of her daze, turning to face Junhyung again.

“You said ‘oppa’!”

“Oh! Nothing!”

“Ok!” Junhyung patted her head, then turned to the screen once again.

 

~~~~~~~ Present ~~~~~~~

 

________ fell asleep with a smile spread widely across her face.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Slowly opening his eyes, Junhyung smiled. He had been awake all along, just as _______ suspected. He looked longingly at the girl in front of him.

“Thank you to you too _______-ah~ I’m glad you know that I really do care for you but I wish you’d see that I like you. I wish you’d see how perfect you are in my eyes. I wish you’d know how perfect you are for me, how you’re the only girl who’d I ever want to be with. You might not think that you’re smart, beautiful or cool but if you’d give me that chance, I’d tell you everyday how brilliant, gorgeous & wonderful you are. I love you too, Choi _______. I just hope one day you’d love me the same way.”

Carefully, Junhyung pulled _______ closer to him & gently laid her head on his chest. He then placed a chaste kiss on her forehead. He looked at her for one final time before going back to sleep again.

*I wish time would stop…*

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Notes

 

Hi-yeom!!! ^^

Back with another chapter~~ :)

I dunnoe when my brother's gonna take the computer again so.... here you go!!

I'll be busy these few days, I'm SORRY!!

Hope you like this chapter 8D

Thanks to all my subscribers, silent readers, commentors & all the other people!

Pwease~~~ SUBSCRIBE!! Tnx^^