Confession #5 - No secrets (Part II)

Confessions of a girl

~~~~~~~ Previously ~~~~~~~

 

“W-what do you want?” _______ asked, trying not to make her voice quiver as much.

 

~~~~~~~ Present ~~~~~~~

 

 “Did you have fun?! Huh? Did you?” one of them said interrogatively.

“What are you talking about?!”

“Don’t act dumb, you stupid ho! Everyone in the entire friggin school knows you ‘bought’ our oppa!” another retorted.

“Yoseob?”

“Who else?!”

“This is what this is all about?!” _______ said, snickering at how stupid they were all being. “Look~”

“No YOU look! Stay away from him or…”

“Or what?! You gonna beat me up?”

“You… “

*pack*

Palming her right cheek that was red & stinging, _______ smirked.

“That the best you can do?! You STUPID BIMBOTIC A-CRAP WANNA BE LOSERS!!” _______ screamed in their faces at the top of her lungs. Next thing she knew, her body was against the cold, hard ground. Who are we kidding here? Even if _______ had balls, she was still outnumbered & her body condition was in no shape for a fight.

 

~~~~~~~ Yoseob POV ~~~~~~~

 

*I wonder where she went? Wait… why do I even care?! But… what if she’s sick because….*

“Oww~”

“Oh sorry! Oh! Yoseob oppa! Mianhae, we weren’t looking…”

“Where are you guys going?”

* They’re acting really weirdly… They didn't even giggle when I smiled...*

“Ahh…we… umm… Gotta get back to class!”

“What the hell was that about?!” I watched ‘my followers’ walk away. IKR! Like seriously?! They call themselves ‘Yoseob’s Angels’…. They’re super annoying but hey!, they make up my popularity so if all I have to do is smile at them then wtheck huh?!

Shrugging my shoulders, I continued walking, heading towards the nurse’s office. NO! I’m NOT sick, just wanted to skip class & sleep. Besides, the teacher’s babbling gave me headache so that counts right!? (._.* Aigoo Yoseob)

I was walking past the bathroom when I saw someone lying dead on the ground. I rushed over & was surprised to see _______ unconscious on the ground. Without hesitation, I lifted her up & carefully carried her to the nurse’s office.

It was weird, the nurse’s reaction. I hadn’t seen her soo panicked or jumpy before. Before I could even ask if _______ was ok or not, she shoo-ed me out the door, slammed it in my face too!! Dude, like wtf man!?

*That was weird… Whatever… I hope she’s ok though…*

Sighing, I trudged back to class.

*Crap! Now I can’t sleep in the nurse’s office~~*

 

~~~~~~~ Normal POV ~~~~~~~

 

~~~~~~~ Nurse’s office ~~~~~~~

 

“_______!! Where is she?!” Junhyung screamed after slamming the door open.

“Calm down, Junhyung ssi! She’s alright now, she’s sleeping…” the nurse said.

Walking over to the side of the bed, Junhyung’s heart fell. _______ looked so fragile yet peaceful at the same time. There were bruises all over her arm & she had a nasty cut on her lower lip. There was also a bump on her forehead.

Junhyung leaned over _______, trying to fix the pillow that was supporting her right arm. By accident, he brushed against her stomach. _______ moaned & her face cringed from the pain. With a trembling hand, Junhyung lifted _______’s shirt up to find a huge blue-black spot on the side of her stomach.

Rage filled him instantly. He couldn’t understand why anyone would do this to _______. Mind clouded with anger, Junhyung strided towards the principle’s office. Ignoring the secretary’s rants (something about having to have an appointment or blah blah blah….), Junhyung slammed the door open.

“What kind of a school is this?! You let you students get beaten up?!!” Junhyung yelled, fuming.

After a long discussion with the principle, Junhyung hurried back to the nurse’s office. _______ was still unconscious. Cautiously carrying ______ in his arms, Junhyung headed for the car. The drive back home was…. I don’t know how to put it… Nerve-wrecking?!

Junhyung couldn’t stop peeking over at ______ to see if she had woken up or if anything was wrong. He couldn’t concentrate on his driving.

After reaching home & tucking _______ in, Junhyung went to cook some soup.

*Damn! Gotta go to the supermarket…*

Junhyung walked back into ______’s room. Pushing her bangs out of her eyes, he leaned down & placed a kiss on her forehead. After making sure everything was ok, Junhyung headed out.

 

~~~~~~~ Some time after Junnie left ~~~~~~~

 

“Ughhhh….”

Just as ______ tried to sit up, pain rushed through her entire body & shot up to her head. She felt sore all over.

*Mmmm… Where am I?!*

_______ opened her eyes as big as she could. Adjusting to the dim lighting in the room (Junnie closed the blind but left a semi-small gap open). ______ looked around & realized she was in her room.

“Junhyung oppa~ Oppa~” ______ called out but received no response (of course haha)

Just then….

 

~~~~~~~ Ding Dong ~~~~~~~

 

Wobbling down the stairs, _______ went to open the door.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Notes

 

Part II~~~~!

Since this is my first fanfic, I hvn't writte in diff POV before so I was pretty confused while writing in Yoseob's POV!!

HAhahhahhah Hope it's not too bad!

Thank you to my 5 subscribers!!

Love you guys!! ^^

I'll post Part III soon, the last part, the 5th wish, 5th confession!