Confession #5 - No secrets (Part I)

Confessions of a girl

 

“_______!! Get your down here, NOW!” Junhyung screamed from the bottom of the stairs.

“Alright, alright~ Geez!” _______ replied, rushing down the stairs.

After having breakfast, Junhyung drove _______ to school. Usually, she would walk but Junhyung insisted he drove her that day, considering she wasn’t fully covered from her fever.

Pulling up to the side of the building, Junhyung handed ______ her lunch.

“Remember, if you don’t feel well, call me IMMEDIATELY, understand?!”

“Ok… Bye”

With that, ______ got out of the car & walked towards her class. She abruptly stopped as she was about to walk in. Yoseob was there. ______ gulped. It’s not that she expected to NOT bump into him, since that was IMPOSSIBLE, it’s just that she hadn’t thought about what it would be like. The awkwardness, the slight confusion & most of all, the pain that still lingered in her chest.

Walking ever so slowly to her seat, _______ tried to make as little noise as she could or no noise AT ALL if it was possible. At this point, all she hoped for was to be invisible in his eyes. She couldn’t face him, not after that night. It was sort of a revelation to her. She finally realized the reality of it all, that HE was NEVER going to like her, not even as a person.

Class was boring, as usual. Instead of staring at Yoseob’s back like she always did, _______ was texting.

'Oppa! I want ice-cream~~~'

'Haha Ok! We’ll go get some after school alright^^'

'Watcha do~in?! 8)'

'Eating ice-cream….'

'NOT FAIR!!! I thought we were supposed to get it together later?! Hmmph~~'

'Not my fault! I was halfway eating it when you texted me…. Why ARE you texting me!? Shouldn’t you be concentrating in class?! *wags finger*'

'Cause I miss you o’course!!'

'Yeah right~~'

'Ok, ok~~ I’m bored & the teacher talks too much!! She spits!! Hahah xp'

'Lol! Concentrate or I won’t buy any ice-cream for you!! XP'

'Fine~~! See you later Junnie oppa ^^ Love ya *muack*'

 

~~~~~~~ At home ~~~~~~~

 

Though he had a popsicle in his mouth, he couldn’t help the smile that was forming on his lips.

Reading back the last part, Junhyung thought…

*How I wish you actually mean it…*

 

~~~~~~~ Back in school ~~~~~~~

 

_______ was walking to the nurse’s office. Her teacher had allowed her to rest there for an hour or two after explaining her condition(her fever that is of course, although ALL school staff knows about her TRUE condition, except janitors & lunch ladies.. haha).

_______ was walking past the bathroom when suddenly a group of girls barged out. They started surrounding her, trapping her in a circle. _______ was beyond confused! She had always laid-low, enough to not get caught up in any fights or anything & she didn’t even know who these girls were.

“W-what do you want?” _______ asked, trying not to make her voice quiver as much.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Author's notes

 

I am REALLLY SORRRY I haven't been updating!!! I had writer's block & it was my bday last week & this week O Levels' Results!!!

Ahhhh~~~ So hectic!!

Will update soon!! This chapter has 3 parts to it! Why? Cause the plot of this chap to ______'s confession at the end is too long!! haha XP

Thanks to everyone who read my story, those who commented & encouraged me & those who subscribed!!

I'm not giving up on this story no matter what!! XP chu~~^^