Confession #14 - Both

Confessions of a girl

 

 

 

“Hey… You awake?”

Junhyung softly spoke as he _______’s hair. _______ flinched then her eyes slowly cracked open.

“Oppa....”

“Sorry! Did I wake you?”

“No, it’s ok! I was just waiting for you to come back…”

“There’s someone here to see you….”

“Hmmm? Who?”

________ cocked her head to the side, wondering who it might be. The door creaked open & ________ turned her head to see who it was. No one came in. Junhyung walked over. ________ stretched her neck out to see who Junyung was talking to but he was blocking the person.

“Just come in!” _______ heard Junhyung say.

“But hyung! I…. What if she doesn’t want to see me?”

*Hyung? Who is this person?!*

Junhyung grabbed said person’s hand & yanked him inside. _______’s eyes widened.

“Y-yo-yoseob! Wh.. How?”

“He followed us here when he came by the house to drop off your books….” Junhyung explained, walking to his chair.

Yoseob stared at his shoe. He didn’t dare look _______ in the eyes, afraid that she’ll push him away.

“Ya! Don’t just stand there!”

Junhyung got up from his chair with a sigh & walked towards Yoseob. He leaned forward, right beside Yoseob’s ear.

“Talk to her…. Tell her...”

He stepped back & gave a ‘fighting!’ smile. Junhyung then turned to _______.

“I’m going to the bathroom.”

Then, it was just Yoseob & _______. Silence filled the room. Both of them not knowing exactly what to say to the other.

“________!”

“Yoseob!”

They both started…..

“I have something to say!” Yoseob suddenly burst out. _______ nodded.

“I…. I want to apologise. I didn’t mean what I said, that day at the rooftop. I don’t regret meeting you. I was just angry because I thought that I could finally be with you. I waited for 3 years to tell you that I love you & when I….”

“3… years? I don’t understand…”

_______’s eyebrow furrowed in confusion. She couldn’t make sense of what Yoseob was telling her.

“I fell in love with you… 3 years ago…” Yoseob quietly said while looking at his shoes. He didn’t want _______ to see his flushed face. After what seemed like forever, Yoseob lifted up his head. _______ was in a state of shock. Yoseob walked over & sat down on her bed by her legs. He took her right hand & held it.

“I love you, Choi _______.... I’ve loved you since the first time I met you… And when I saw you & hyung hugging, I got jealous! I was soo…. angry!! I couldn’t think properly & I hurt you! I’m sorry…..”

“Yoseob…..”

_______ reached out & lifted Yoseob’s head that had once again dropped. She softened when she saw his teary eyes. She gently wiped his tears away & smiled.

“Thank you, Yoseob… oppa…”

The side of Yoseob’s mouth perked up instantly, showing off that smile that _______ loved so much. He carefully pulled _______ forward into a hug. _______ melted in his embrace. She buried her face in the crook of his neck, taking in his smell that oddly smelled like vanilla.

“_______.... I know that you love Junhyung hyung  too…. No matter who you choose, just know that  I’ll always love you! Even if you don’t want me anymore, I’ll always be here wherever & whenever you need me….”

Yoseob pulled away from _______. _______ stared at him with wide eyes, her tears threatening to fall. They did, eventually. She didn’t know what to say.

*How does Yoseob oppa know?*

Yoseob smiled. As if he could read her thoughts, he her cheek & kissed her hand to reassure her.

“I heard you guys…. and it’s ok! As long as you’re happy, I’m happy too!”

“Oppa~~ Thank you! But….”

“Hey Yoseob! Did you…. Oh! Did I interrupt something?” Junhyung stopped in the middle of the room, his gaze on Yoseob’s hand holding _______’s.

Yoseob pulled his hand away.

“No! We were just… talking…”

“Ok! You guys want anything to eat?! I’m starving!!”

“Again?! But we just ate a few hours ago!!” Yoseob practically screamed.

“Yeah~~ Hours ago!”

“Junhyung oppa eats a lot! Like a lot~~~ There was one time when he dragged me out of bed at 3 in the morning to make him ramen!” _______ exclaimed.

“Seriously?! Hyung, I didn’t know you’re such a pig!” Yoseob laughed.

“Ya! How dare you say that to your hyung!!”

“Sorry~~”

“Never mind! Yosoeb, you stay here with _______ & I’ll go buy the food…”

Just as Junhyung was closing the door, Yoseob called after him.

“Thank you, hyung!”

Junhyung smiled then left.

*I know you love Yoseob too _______... Whoever you choose, I just hope it’s the person that makes you happy!*

Junhyung smiled as he went off to buy food.

The 3 spent the rest of the day together. _______ seemed to have gotten her energy back. She was laughing, joking around, even pulling pranks on the boys. Night came & _______ knocked out as soon as her head came into contact with the pillow.

Junhyung fixed the cover for _______ on one side while Yoseob took charge of the other side. After making sure that ______ was comfortable, Junhyung offered to give Yoseob a ride.

The car ride was silent. Yoseob glanced around the car & found brown bags scattered on the car floor.

“_______ gets sick easily. Those are for when she needs to throw up….” Junhyung said, as if he had read Yoseob’s thoughts.

“Hyung, why’d you let me be alone with _______?”

“What do you mean?”

“I….I kind of overheard your conversation with _______, I know that she loves you….”

“So that’s why you were so quiet…..”

Yoseob played with his fingers.

“She loves you too….”

“What?!” Yoseob exclaimed, looking at Junhyung like he was crazy.

“She loves you, you idiot!” Junhyung chuckled at his dongsaeng's reaction.

“But I heard her say…”

“I know! But I also know that she loves you too…”

“So… she loves the both of us?”

“I guess so….” Junhyung shrugged.

Silence returned, both of them immersed in their own thoughts. Junhyung soon arrived at Yoseob’s house. Yoseob thanked him then went in.

 

~~~~~~~ The next day ~~~~~~~

 

“Hyung!”

Yoseob waved when he spotted Junhyung in the corridors. Junhyung turned around & smiled when he saw Yoseob running towards him. The both of them walked together to _______’s room.

“Hey _______!” Yosoeb cheerfully greeted her.

“Hi oppa~~” Yoseob flashed her his brightest smile. He missed her calling him oppa.

That day, Yoseob filled _______ in on what she had missed in school. It wasn’t what Yoseob wanted to do but _______ wanted to know how much work she needed to catch up on.

It was around 4 when Yoseob begged for a break. Yes, Yoseob wanted a break! Junhyung popped in right on time  (he works at the hospital remember & since _______’s in the hospital he’s on full duty) & offered to buy their lunches. Yoseob insisted on following. _______, on the other hand, continued working on her school work while waiting for her oppas’ to come back.

“Hey hyung! Next Wednesday is  _______’s birthday right? Let’s do something special for her!!”

“Yeah! How’d you know?! I thought you 2 weren’t friends before this….”

“I asked one of our classmates few years back…” Yosoeb beamed, “Of course I should know the birthday of the girl I love!”

Junhyung nodded, impressed.

*He really does love her… I’m glad that my ‘competition’ is Yoseob. I wouldn’t want anyone else to be with _______... *

Junhyung thought this as he glanced at the boy beside him. Yoseob looked at Junhyung & smiled.

While they were ordering, Yoseob stared hard at the menu.

“Give me ________, with ______ & _____________. Add in _________ & ________ to drink. For me…. I’ll just have ________ & coke. Yoseob, what do you want?”

Yoseob looked at Junhyung in amazement.They hadn’t even asked _______ what she had wanted. Junhyung knew, memorized by heart probably.

*Junhyung hyung is such an amazing guy! Even though he looks like the bad boy type, he does all these sweet, important things like remembering what _______ likes. I’m happy that hyung is the other one… At least I know that _______ would be in good hands…*

Yoseob blinked a few times. A hand was waving in front of him.

“Ya! Why are you looking at me & smiling like that?! Did you hear what I say? What do you wanna eat?”

“Oh right! Sorry! I’ll have _____________ & puply, the orange one.”

While they were walking back, they discussed about their surprise present for _______. Once they reached the room, they immediately stopped their planning. The 3 ate heartily. Yoseob snatched the books away from _______, giving the excuse that she shouldn’t study so much & stress her brain. _______ just *chet* & jokingly rolled her eyes at him. The rest of the day was spent just watching tv or playing random games.

Before dozing off, _______ turned towards her oppa who were busy doing god-knows-what. They were laughing & punching each other. _______ couldn’t help but smile also, happy that the 2 people she cared for the most in the world were getting along & were by her side. Soon, her eyelids fell close & she went into a deep slumber.

 

~~~~~~~ In _______’s dream ~~~~~~~

 

“________! Baby! Come here!”

________ turned around to see Yoseob waving at her, asking her to come over. _______ walked over slowly, not sure of what was going on. Yoseob grabbed her hand & pulled her towards him, making her trip into his awaiting arms. She felt his breath ghosting over the expanse of skin behind her ear. A shiver ran down her spine. She felt tingly all over & her stomach was in knots.

Suddenly, someone else's voice was heard.

“Ya! Yang Yoseob! Don’t get so touchy-touchy with _______ in front of me!”

_______ snapped her head towards said voice, shocked to see who it was. Junhyung strided over, holding a picnic basket. Yoseob let go of _______ & surprise-attacked her with a kiss on her lips. He smiled at her warmly then pulled her down to sit beside him on the nicely laid out mat.

Junhyung sat on her other side. He smiled at her then took her left hand in his. She then felt Yoseob’s hand slip into her right hand.

________ glanced at the both of them. She felt both Junhyung & Yoseob playing with something on her ring finger. She looked down then blinked many times to see if she was dreaming. There on each finger of each hand held an actual ring, a beautiful diamond ring.

Shocked, _______ looked up at Junhyung then turned to look at Yoseob.

“________~~ ________-ah! ________!!”

 

~~~~~~~ Reality ~~~~~~~

 

 ________ shot up. She rubbed her head.

“_______, are you ok?” 2 voices she was all too familiar with asked.

_______looked up and saw Yoseob & Junhyung looking at her worriedly. _______ turned towards Yoseob then Junhyung.

*I love Yoseob… AND Junhyung! 어떻게?!*

“아니~ I’m ok! Just… a weird dream….”

“Ok~ Try to get some rest….”

Junhyung tucked _______ back under the covers. He kissed her forehead then sat back down in his chair. Yoseob then kissed her cheek & trailed after Junhyung, back to his own seat.

________ glanced one last time at the boys before drifting off again.

*I know I’m selfish but…. I wish I could be with them both…”

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Notes

 

I updated!!

I hope this is long enough to make up for tom since I can't update!

JUNSEOB!!! GOD I LOVE THESE BOYS!!

Even though it's selfish, _______ is dying & WHO WULDN WAN TO HV BOTH JUN&SEOB! ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

I hope you guys like this chapter!! ^^

Only about 2 more chaps to go~~~

Thanks you sooo much to everyone who read, commented, gave me support & SUBSCRIBED!!

When I first started this story, I didn't even make it a goal to reach the no. of subscribers I have.

I thought maybe if i was lucky, I'd have 5~~

THANK YOU SOO MUCH!! TwT

Love ya guys!!