Confession #13 - Let me be with you (Part III)

Confessions of a girl

 

 

_______’s eyes fluttered for a second then they closed.

“_______! Wake up!”

“Yoseob!”

“Hyung! She fainted again!”

Dr. Yang rushed to _______’s side. As he checked her pulse & other miscellaneous, Junhyung pulled Yoseob out of the room. The two sat down.

Junhyung sighed. He looked over to Yoseob. He was surprised when he saw Yoseob crying. The boy was seobbing (you get it? Haha) quite badly. Junhyung reached out & patted Yoseob’s back, trying to calm him down.

“Ya… What’s wrong?”

“I.. I just… It was scary… when her eyes closed again… I’ve never seen her so fragile &…”

“Which is exactly why she didn’t want anyone to know about this… Yoseob, she knew that if you knew, you’d be hurt… like this. You have to be strong, Yoseob. For you & for her.”

“Hyung….”

“Ahh~~ Can’t believe she fell in love with a crybaby like you…!”

Yoseob snickered.

“Better than a male nurse!”

“Ya! Stop it with the ‘male nurse’ thing!”

““알았어~“ Yoseob answered cheekily.

Just then, Dr. Yang came out. The both of them immediately stood up.

“How is she?”

“She’s stable but she’s extremely weak & needs a lot of rest. She’s sleeping right now so don’t worry too much. Let her relax & don’t stress her out.”

“Thank you Dr. Yang!”

“Call me immediately if anything is wrong.”

“Dr. Yang! We need you in Mr. Lee’s room!” A nurse yelled out from the other end of the corridor.

Dr. Yang left & the two quietly entered the room. Once again, they took their places beside _______. They’d sat for about 2 hours & _______ was still asleep.

“Hey hyung!”

“Hmmm.” Junhyung nodded without looking up, his gaze stuck on the notebook he was writing in.

“Does she know?”

“About....?”

“Your feelings? Does she know that you love her?”

“Nope…. Never told her….”

“Why?”

“I guess… I just thought that as long as I could be by her side then it doesn’t matter if she loves me or not."

Yoseob nodded. (You know that nod when someone does/says something.... amazing? Like in approval, speechless?)

"You know, _______’s actually my first love….”

“Really?! But I thought you guys met only a few years ago when you became her nurse?”

“Remember when I told you about that freshman who came into the boys’ bathroom?”

“That was ________?!”

“Yeah…” Junhyung said while chuckling, “She screamed super loud when she saw me while I was…doing my thing!”

“How did she miss the urinals?” Yoseob asked, bewildered.

“She told me, and I quote, ‘I really needed to pee so I just ran to the first bathroom I saw!’”

The both of them laughed heartily.

“I don’t know why but from then on, I kept wanting to see her.”

*I know what you mean…* Yoseob smiled.

“One day, I was on the rooftop then suddenly I heard someone crying. I popped my head round the wall & saw _______ balled up in one corner with her knees to her chest.

‘I d-don’t wa-nt to-to die….'

I was like ‘What is she talking about?’ When she left, I finally stood up & walked back to class. As I was walking, I found a piece of paper on the ground. I picked it up & it was _______’s medical report. I spent a good 20 minutes, just staring at the paper after I read the words, ‘Heart disease’.”

“So you’ve been in love with _______ all this time?”

Junhyung smiled.

“I guess so… I think a big part of why I’m a nurse now is because of _______! After that day, I wanted to be someone who could help others. I wanted to be someone who could help _______. So I studied my off & was able to complete my studies early.”

“Hyung! You should tell her!”

“Nah~ I know she loves me, but it’s never going to be anything more than just as a brother….”

“I don’t think so hyung….”

“All right, you smart ! Let’s go get lunch! I’m starving!!”

The boys crept out of the room, careful not to wake _______ up. What they didn’t know was that ________ was awake & had been listening to their conversation. When the coast was clear, she finally opened her eyes. They had turned red as she had forced them shut, trying to prevent her tears from falling. Once she opened them, her tears came spilling down.

_______ carefully sat herself up. She spotted Junhyung’s notebook on the chair he was sitting on & took it. Junhyung had sketched a portrait of _______. She cried harder.

“Junhyung oppa~~ Why didn’t you tell me? Why?! I…I love you too…..”

“….I forgot my noteb… _______!”

_______ turned to see a shocked Junhyung. Junhyung ran over & hugged her.

“_______! You’re awake!!!”

“Op-pa~~”

Junhyung pulled away & looked at _______.

“What’s wrong?! Why are you crying? Are you hurt?! Dr. Y….”

_______ wrapped her arms around Junhyung & pulled him in, cutting him off. Junhyung was so surprised at her sudden gesture. He tensed up at first but after a while, he too wrapped his arms around her.

“_______, what’s wrong?”

Junhyung asked again. He pulled away for the second time. He gently cupped her face & wiped her tears away with his thumbs. He gazed into her eyes, trying to figure out what was wrong with her.

Why?”

“Why....”

“Why didn’t you say anything?”

“I…I don’t understand…”

“I can’t believe you remember that day when we first met…”

“How….?”

“I heard you! You should’ve told me!! You…”

Junhyung grabbed her & this time pulled her into his embrace. _______ weakly punched her fists against Junhyung’s chest.

“I’m sorry…. I’m sorry _______... I just didn’t want anything to change between us! I didn’t want to leave your side if you didn’t feel the same way!”

“Why would I want you to leave!? I love you!”

Junhyung froze.

*Did she say…..*

Junhyung held _______ by her shoulders & pulled her away just enough so that he could look at her.

“What did you say?”

“Why would I want you to leave?!”

“Not that part…..”

“I...I LOVE YOU!”

“But you love Yoseob!”

“I don’t! I mean… I do! I...I….I don’t know....!”

_______ was so confused. Who does she really love? You can't love 2 people at the same time... Can you?

“_______....”

“Please don’t leave me….” _______ sobbed.

Junhyung kneeled down in front of her.

“Why would I leave you?” Junhyung smiled.

“I’m sorry oppa….” ________ whispered.

“Shhhh~ It’s ok… It’s ok…..”

Junhyung took her in his embrace again. He got up & sat down beside her. He rocked her side to side.

“________, rest ok? I’ll be right back!”

_______ lifted her head & nodded. She laid down on the bed & Junhyung fixed the cover for her. He bent down & kissed her eyes then her tear-stained cheeks.

“I’ll be right back! I promise!”

He kissed her on her forehead then went out of the room.

*I can't believe it.... She loves me.. She loves Yong Junhyung!*

Junhyung was... beyond happy. He snapped out of his happy moment. He looked around for Yoseob.

*Maybe he went to the cafeteria first…*

Just as Junhyung turned around the corner, he bumped into Yoseob.

“Oh! Yoseob! _______’s awake!!”

Yoseob’s face lit up instantly.

“How is she?!” Yoseob asked excitedly.

“She’s ok but she’s resting now. Let’s go buy lots of food to celebrate!”

“Ok!”

Junhyung started walking. Yoseob watched Junhyung then turned his gaze towards _______’s room. His head fell & he quickly wiped a tear that had escaped.

*_______, I wish you’d give me a chance to let me be with you…*

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Notes

 

Yay! I updated!! Lol

I don't really like this chapter though... Soooo different from what I had thought of before I wrote!

I hope it's still ok! I didn't disappoint anyone?! T~T

And Don't worry!!! No one's getting rejected! Haha^^

After all, a person's heart can never be too small to love only one person, especially if they are absolutely amazing! *winks*

So now we've got Yoseob & Junhyung's 'How I fell in love with _______' story down!

All that's left is the ending.....

What's gonna happen?!?!?!!!?!

 

Thank you to all my subscribers, commentors, readers!!!

I LUB YOU~~~

 

Oh! one more thing!

I LOVE JUNSEOB!!!!! (just saying! haha)