Confession #11 - Never met

Confessions of a girl

 

 

“What time are you going to pick me up?” _______ asked Junhyung while packing her bag.

“Ummm…. 1.30?”

“Ok oppa.”

“You okay? You seem… different today..”

“I’m fine, really…” _______ smiled reassuringly. She grabbed her bag then left for school.

*Sigh*

*This is going to be a longgggggggg day~~~*

________ stepped into class & sat at her seat. Monday came too fast & the day went by in a flash. Soon, the dreaded moment came. _______ wasn’t sure if she could go through with it. How do you hurt somebody you care about?

That day, all _______ did was stare into space, unfocused. Her thoughts were scattered. She had tried to form the sentences that would make her speech but she couldn’t find the right words. Nothing seemed less harsh or hurtful. At times, when she finally gathered enough to make up what she had to say, her mind would start to picture Yoseob’s expression, his reaction. When she imagined seeing the hurt in his eyes, the faded smile on his face, the words she had thought of disappeared.

Walking as slowly as she could to the rooftop, _______ gripped onto her bag tightly. She opened the door.

“Junhyung oppa?!”

“Oh! _______?! Aren’t you supposed to be eating right now?”

“Yeah! I mean, I’m supposed to meet a friend here… Why are you here?”

“I was early & I didn’t want to disturb you so I thought I’d just hang here for a while.”

“The rooftop?”

“Yeah~ It was my top secret hangout when I went here! I got into soo much trouble back then for skipping so many classes! Haha”

“This was your hangout? Mine too!!”

“Well… I guess, great minds think alike!” Junhyung smiled.

“Nah~~ More like we have some sort of weird telepathy connection!”

“Lol!!”

“Really!! Think about it! We went to the same school, the rooftop was our favourite place & now we’re together! It’s fate!”

“Ok~ If you say so…!” Junhyung patted _______’s head lightly.

“I do! And I’m very thankful, thank you very much!” _______ beamed.

“Me too~~ Come here!” Junhyung pulled her into a hug. _______ wrapped her arms around her oppa.

“This is what you wanted to talk to me about?!”

_______ broke away from Junhyung. Her eyes widened as she looked at Yoseob, anger & confusion written all over his face, one of the looks _______ had feared of seeing.

“No! Yosoeb, listen...”

“No! You played me! You played me… and I believed you!” Yoseob yelled.

“Listen Yoseob-ssi, I don’t know who you are but….”

“Who are YOU!?”

“I’m her..”

“Junhyung oppa’s my lover!”

“WHAT?!”

Both Junhyung & Yosoeb exclaimed, shocked.

“________, what are you talking about?” Junhyung whispered in her ear.

“Oppa, just help me! Go with it, ok?” _______ pleaded.

Junhyung looked at Yoseob, then back at _______ & nodded. _______ took Junhyung’s hand in hers & laced their fingers.

“Yoseob. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to let it get this far. I didn’t think any of this would happen! I…”

“Just forget it…”

Defeated, Yoseob turned & started walking away. Tears stained his cheeks. His head hung low, not wanting to show _______ & her ‘boyfriend’ this weak side of him.

_________ watched Yoseob walk away. It took every ounce of strength & restraint not to run after him, hug him & tell him that it was all a lie. She knew she had to do this. She had to do this for him. She had to protect him from getting more hurt.

Suddenly, Yoseob stopped. He turned around, eyes now shining(literally cause of the tears) with hurt & betrayal.

“I wish we’d never met 3 years ago….”

He turned around once again & left.

________’s hand, that was holding onto Junhyung’s, fell limp. She dropped down onto her knees in disbelief.

*He remembered. That day…in the rain…. He remembers…*

Tears instantly dropped down _______’s cheeks. She had just lost the most important person she’d ever have, ever. She had just lost her first & probably last love. She fell forward on her hands, sobbing.

Junhyung got on his knees beside her & embraced her.

“I’m sorry, _______....”

“It’s o-kay…” _______ choked out, “It’s fo-for the b-best… I-I’m ok…”

_______ looked up at Junhyung & gave him a reassuring smile. Junhyung didn’t believe it. She wasn’t ok & he knew it.

He pulled her tightly against his chest. ________’s hands clutched onto his jacket, her knuckles going white. She couldn’t stop the tears that just kept flowing. She’d never felt so….weak before and that was saying something given her condition. Her mind kept replaying back to what Yoseob had said, and that look he had.

 

~~~~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~~~

 

Suddenly, Yoseob stopped. He turned around, hurt & betrayal in his eyes.

“I wish we’d never met 3 years ago….”

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Notes

 

Phew! I got to write the next chapter today!! I don't think the story's progressing well though T~T

It's too... sudden right!?!?!!? As in, it's kinda dramatic since they'd only started getting to know each other not too long ago.

I'll have to make a Special-Back-Story for Yoseobie!!

That'll work!! HAHA

Hope this chapter is good!

Thanks^^

You guys rock!

Keep the BEAST alive!! LOL