Confession #10 - Tomorrow Never Comes

Confessions of a girl

 

 

The sun had gone down & night had set in. The pair had stayed in bed the whole day, sleeping mostly. _______ awoke to the almost, not so silent snoring coming from none other than Junhyung. As she slowly opened her eyes, she couldn’t help the smile that formed on her face. How can you NOT smile when you’re presented with the sight of a drooling, bed-headed, sleepy Junhyung?

_______ reached out towards the said boy & tried to fix his hair. On first contact, Junhyung shook his head side to side then unconsciously slapped the hand away. Looking at her hand, _______ gave an ‘ewww~’ look.

“Oppa~ You slobbered my hand!” _______ grumbled silently to no one in particular.

Right at that moment, someone grabbed her by the waist & pulled her. _______ shrieked when she turned around, only inches away from Junhyung’s face. She immediately clasped the back of her palm on .

*Thank god he’s still asleep!*

Suddenly…

“_______~~”

“J-Junhyung opp-a?!”

“Mmmmmm….. 사랑해..진짜...다 남자는 안돼..안돼!”

Junhyung suddenly shot up at ‘안돼!’, pushing _______ off of the bed in the process.

“야! 용준형!” _______ screamed.

She stared at him, totally stupefied at the fact that he’s STILL sleeping. Snickering, she quickly got up & tip-toed next to the bed. Carefully lifting one of the pillows, she aimed the fluffy object at Junhyung’s head. Just as she was about to give the first blow, an all-too-familiar voice caught her attention.

“Don’t you even think about hit me with that…”

_______ shot her head up only to see a smirking Junhyung, with his eyes still closed.

*Ha! I’m not scared of you!*

“Ok~ ok~” _______ sighed, pretending defeat. She watched closely. Right when that smirk faded, she slammed the pillow onto Junhyung’s stomach.

“Ooof! 야! 죽고 싶어?!”

With that, a pillow fight began. What a way to start the morning! It completely took the whole Yoseob-problem out of _______’s mind. All she thought of at that moment was how much she loved being with Junhyung oppa & how life would be if everyday was like this, without worries, without care, just fun with someone she cared about.

“오빠 그만해!! 오빠! I can’t…I… I can’t br…eathe…”

_______ suddenly fell limp against Junhyung.

“_______... It’s not funny! Come on! Get up! Or… I’ll tickle you!!” Junhyung said, the frustration obvious in his voice. He laid her down on the bed then checked her temperature. He lightly tapped the side of her face trying to get some sort of response, any response. When nothing happened, he started shaking her.

“_______!! Wake up!!”

He got off the bed & ran towards the door, wanting to grab his phone from the kitchen (where he last left it). Just as he reached the door, a pillow made contact with the back of his head.

His body instantly turned around. With his eyes bugged out, Junhyung stride towards _______. He plopped down heavily on the bed, beside her, then hugged her.

“Please…”

His voice cracky, Junhyung’s tears started to soak _______’s shoulders through her shirt.

“오..빠?”________ was shocked.

She had expected him to yell at her or scold her for playing such a joke, like he always did. Slowly, but instinctively, her hands made its way round Junhyung’s strong body.

“미안해 오빠! I promise I won’t do it, ever again! Really!”

“________-ah. Please, don’t EVER do that again. You have no idea how scared I get just thinking about what could happen to you….”

Junhyung looked up, straight into _______’s eyes. He placed his hands on each side of her face & leaned in.

_______ was too stunned to react so she just sat there, not moving even when Junhyung was merely a paper’s width apart. Right at the last moment, her eyes clamped shut.

Junhyung smiled at HIS silly girl. He reached upwards & placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. _______’s eyes slowly opened.

“_______-ah… Promise me you won’t joke about these kind of things anymore….”

“알았어..... 미안해 오빠.... I won’t do it! Ever!”

_______ smiled. All she thought of at THAT moment was how lucky she was to have such a loving guy by her side. She couldn’t have asked for more, contented with the love & attention she already has.

“오빠.... Why were you saying my name in your sleep?!”

_______’s question surprised the hell out of Junhyung.

“Wh..What makes you th-think I say YOUR name in my sleep?!”

“Cause you just did before I hit you with the pillow!”

“I DON’T DREAM OF YOU!!” Junhyung suddenly screamed.

“I never said you DID!!.... Do you?”

Junhyung looked at _______, who had her head conked to one side.

“I… I..”

*beep beep*

 

 

‘Hi ________ :) Are you ok? 

 

------- YangYoBanana’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

_________ stared at her phone. Her ‘Yoseob-problem’ flooded back her mind. She sighed.

“Who is it?” Junhyung asked.

“It’s nothing….”

 

 

‘Hi Yoseob-ssi. Can you meet me at the rooftop on Monday during lunch? We need to talk. 

 

------- _______’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

_______ glanced up at Junhyung after sending the text.

“오빠, what time do I have to be at the hospital tomorrow?”

“2…”

“Ok…”

“Is everything ok?”

“I don’t know….”

“You know you can tell me anything right?” Junhyung said, taking _______’s hand in his.

“Yeah 오빠. 고마워...” ________ softly smiled at him.

*I wish tomorrow never comes…*

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Notes

 

Hey guys!

I am EXTRMELY SORRY!!

My brother's being such a , thinking he has priority over the com when it's my mum's!!

So now I can only write according to his shed ._.**********XXXX*************

I'm soo beyond annoyed! Ugh!!!

I hope this chapter is alright & makes up for the berry late update!! X0

Next chapter --------

The part where Yoseob finally meets Junhyung.

The question is how? But the BIGGER qn....

HOW will the meeting be?!?!!!?!

Don't give up on me k!!!?!

THANKS GUYS!! To all my subscribers, readers, commentors, silent readers, people who even read just the foreword! Haha

Peace out XD