Chapter 9: random morning ...

Living with MBLAQ [discontinued; read chapter 22]

A/N: i'm gonna stop asking for comments. AISH. if you guys want, you'll comment. no point begging for comments right? i'll continue writing the story cause i want to. if this means i'm gonna lose any subscribers then .. well, i dont have many to begin with anyway. :( enjoy the chapter. 

-early in the morning- 

My alarm promptly rang at 6am, causing me to jerk awake in shock. I stared at my alarm clock for a few seconds before my brain begun to function. I dragged myself out of bed and headed to wash up so that I can prepare breakfast before waking the boys up. 

As I walked into the kitchen after my morning wash-up, I caught myself humming a tune. I smiled to myself as I got about preparing breakfast for the five boys that I thought were all still far away in dreamland. Just then, someone caught me by the waist. 

"Boo!!" I recognised Mir's voice immediately. 

"OPPA!!!!!" That scared me!!!" I yelped as I dropped the slice of bread that I was holding. Mir bent down to pick it up and chuckled. I frowned and grabbed another slice. 

"Awwwwwwwww are you angry?" Mir pinched my cheeks lightly. I pretended to turn away in anger. He pulled med back and hugged me tightly, "Good morning baby." He cooed. I smiled slightly but continue working on breakfast as if nothing has happened. Aware of what I was doing, Mir put his face in front of mine and pouted, "HEY! I want your attention!" I laughed and moved away. Mir stood there pouting as I moved about in the kitchen, busily preparing the meal. 

"You're no fun. I'm gonna go wake hyungs up." Mir pouted. I smiled and hugged him swiftly before he walked out, "Cheer up. I'll accompany you for the whole of today later." Mir nodded happily and skipped out of the kitchen shouting. 

"HYUNGS ! WAKE UP WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!!" Mir's voice could be heard throughout the apartment. I could hear Joon's exasperated voice, "AISH. Mir! Don't think that I won't dare to beat you up just because you're the maknae!!"