Chapter 13: a moment of intimate-ness, and an unexpected event

Living with MBLAQ [discontinued; read chapter 22]

 

A/N: Hey readers! :) I actually wrote this yesterday but I wanted to finetune it abit more before I posted it. So here it is! :) sorry if you're finding that my story is progressing really slowly. >< i did state in my forewords that it might!! Things will get pretty intense along the way from here on. There'll be an additional member soonish I think ! :) Enjoy this chapter and keep the comments coming ! :D

 

“Baby? Are you tired?” Mir held my hand as we sat at the back of the van. I shook my head but snuggled closer to him. He gave a small laugh and held me. I felt safe in his arms. I always feel safe when Mir wraps his arms around me. The journey took almost an hour.

“Yeobo? We’re almost reaching our destination.” Mir oppa spoke softly at my ear. I stirred awake, yawning. He covered my mouth and laughed. “Omo, you’re such a cutie pie. My cutie pie.” I blushed as he leaned in to kiss my lips. “Oppa!” I protested softly. But it was no use. Mir pressed firmly against me, gently nibbling on my lips, asking for entrance. It sent shivers down my spine, causing me to melt at his touch. He my lips softly and I allowed him to dominate. It was lucky that we were all the way at the back of the 9-seater, and all my oppas were asleep.

“Aish, I won’t be able to concentrate on the photoshoot later on.” Mir oppa pulled away and grinned. I smacked him playfully. “Mir oppa hwaiting!” I pumped a fist into the air cutely and Mir wrapped his hand around my enclosed palm.

“Pabo.” Mir oppa smiled and hugged me tightly, kissing the top of my head. I snuggled against him, wanting to enjoy the final moments that we’ll have together in the car.

 

“Alright! One more. Yes, very nice!” the photographer’s praises could be heard throughout the studio as MBLAQ did their photoshoot professionally. I sat by the side, watching them and occasionally checking emails that came in to confirm their schedule. Gosh, these boys were a tad too busy. I frowned as I took down their schedule carefully.

“Alright! Bring in the girls now!” the director shouted. I looked up from my phone in shock. What?! Girls?! MBLAQ looked shocked too, so I guessed that they didn’t know about this segment either. The theme for this photoshoot was “mysterious”. Why would they need girls in such a theme?

“Manager oppa. There seems to be a situation.” I whispered to MBLAQ’s manager. He nodded, “Yeah, they shouldn’t be using girls. I’ll talk to the director.” He gave a small smile and went away. I glanced at MBLAQ.

“Aniyo, we won’t do it unless our company agrees.” Seungho was speaking to the main photographer. G.O added, “Neh, we have to follow the contract. Our contract didn’t mention anything about this. We can’t do it. Manager hyung isn’t that right?” He sought help from their manager, who had just reached their side.

“Neh, if you insist on continuing with the girls, I’m afraid we will have to leave.” Their manager’s tone was firm. Just at that moment, I caught sight of the girls that the production team kept talking about. I was literally rendered speechless.

They were dressed so scantily, they might as well have not worn any clothes at all. A few of them went up to MBLAQ and started feeling them all over. Joon oppa glared at the girl who tried to approach him. She flinched but continued anyway. A girl had her hands all over Mir, who was trying to get away. She touched his abs, his arms and proceeded to move her hand down his back, almost touching his . Mir looked as if he wanted to die. I squirmed in my seat, uncomfortable at the hands that were touching my boyfriend. Mir oppa ran away to G.O oppa, who had called out to him.

Joon oppa pushed the girl away on the shoulder, earning a smirk from her. He glowered, but turned his attention away and caught my eye. I knew my thoughts and feelings were expressed all over my face. We weren’t far from each other. Only about 2 metres away, Joon oppa gave me a smile, which I figured that he hoped, was reassuring in some ways and went over to where G.O oppa and Mir oppa were. He turned back to the girls and gave a stinging glare before speaking.